Somali Singer leaves women OUTRAGED after taking another wife

So every somali women back home is lightskin now? :mjcry:
Yeah, usually it was habaryars needing a new husband that bleached but now young girls are too.
Men bleach too, you sometimes get two light/white skinned parents with a dhuxul child nowadays. They be thinking the bleach affects the genes too lmao.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Yeah, usually it was habaryars needing a new husband that bleached but now young girls are too.
Men bleach too, you sometimes get two light/white skinned parents with a dhuxul child nowadays. They be thinking the bleach affects the genes too lmao.
:russ::damn:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Nah I am tired of Africa too much financial burden, my current fiancee is enroute to Europe. You can find many in Germany and Austria. I suggest you search there. You get the back home culture without all the Somali headache.

How do you find the long distance marriage ?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So basically, you can't afford to marry again but your banking on the German government to foot her bill as a recent immigrant. Honestly, this is one of the major reasons why marriage and polygamy is a joke within the Somali community.

You don't even live in the same country as your 1st wife and you're already bored? Also, what time is she even going to get with you when you're in the West and on top of that she's sharing you with someone in Europe. Is that even halal?
New wifey knows my situation and I was honest with her from the get go. She knows I am married I helped her with getting to Europe and escaping African hellhole. I am very generous man
So basically, you can't afford to marry again but your banking on the German government to foot her bill as a recent immigrant. Honestly, this is one of the major reasons why marriage and polygamy is a joke within the Somali community.

You don't even live in the same country as your 1st wife and you're already bored? Also, what time is she even going to get with you when you're in the West and on top of that she's sharing you with someone in Europe. Is that even halal?
You seem really interested, yes my girl knows about my situation and supports me. She even buys gifts for my kids. She is really good person. Its not all about money for some people. I helped her escape the African helllhole, god bless European safety net:rejoice:

New wifey knows my situation and I was honest with her from the get go. She knows I am married I helped her with getting to Europe and escaping African hellhole. I am very generous man

You seem really interested, yes my girl knows about my situation and supports me. She even buys gifts for my kids. She is really good person. Its not all about money for some people. I helped her escape the African helllhole, god bless European safety net:rejoice:
Are you trying to give @Angelina a stroke or something :mjlaugh::whoa:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
These ugly niggas are marrying ugly women.

That's why I ain't too pressed about the pass the parcel game these Somali singers got.

Last edited:

He's trying to give me dhiig kaar.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Hani Bee even Hodan Cabdirahman stole her husband Mursal from Khadro Silimo. She waved that American passport and he was gone.

Even Qamar Sugaani was stolen from his ex Ugbaad Aragsan by Ina Sooran who waved that UK passport

Diaspora women are stealing all the male singers

Trending

Latest posts