Somali sheikh bans interracial relationships

He's just not allowing somali women to be matched up with these revert felons. They're even saying there's this south asian sheikh in the UK who only matches up Somali women with these reverts but never south asian women

sheikh tryn prevent this

1628802091936.png

Viva Sheikh Bashir! Finally a Somali man with a backbone!

Marriage is based on compatibility, tell me please, what a Somali woman has in common with a revert man with whom she shares nothing. No shared language, no shared culture. Just because someone said the Shahadah, doesn't mean you have to marry him.
You are permitted to refuse to marry your daughter to someone you are not comfortable with.

I want Somali men to become strong mahrems and guard their female relatives from predators and help them find suitable Somali husbands. If you have good male friends, match them with your female relatives.

Reverts and other vultures take advantage of passive men, who allow them easy access.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lol i thought it was every interracial relationship, lol i agree in banning these marriages too. Why would you want to maary an ex con??? :damsel:

imagine marrying an ex con revert?? :hova:

I cannot stand these Somali women who have lowered themselves to entertaining these foreign losers. If you want to marry a foreign man, he better be better than any Somali man on earth, plus your parents must love him.

Some of these Somali women are as dumb as a brick, with no dignity and they don't listen to their families. They actually choose a random man they just met over their family and they force their fathers to accept such a disgraceful "marriage".

May Allah forgive me if I misspoke about them, but this is not a good look.

He's just not allowing somali women to be matched up with these revert felons. They're even saying there's this south asian sheikh in the UK who only matches up Somali women with these reverts but never south asian women

wallahi asians in the uk are some xasid mfs, sheikh or not.

their daughters marry their own kind and they dish out crackers to our xalimos.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Asidw from that I’ve never seen this before, i know of every interracial relationship in Minnesota. Tge most popular marriage was with a somali mexican couple, the mexican was a big sheikh revert

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ladies,

I fully hold Somali women responsible for marrying dodgy reverts. Walahi, many of them run around as if they were born in the wild with no parents. As in, they don't consult their relatives, they don't consult anyone. They just run to random masjids and sign themselves up to be auctioned off to the nearest available revert.

What's funny is that they claim they are following Islam, but what part of Islam tells a woman to run around without her Mahrem? To meet a man without her Mahrem? To add insult to injury, force your parents to accept this strange man of unknown roots?

Walahi, they actually emotionally blackmail their parents into accepting these reverts.
Umm that’s the same with somali men lol, this ain’t a women thing. Hardly anyone dates islamically, neither men or women

Ladies,

I fully hold Somali women responsible for marrying dodgy reverts. Walahi, many of them run around as if they were born in the wild with no parents. As in, they don't consult their relatives, they don't consult anyone. They just run to random masjids and sign themselves up to be auctioned off to the nearest available revert.

What's funny is that they claim they are following Islam, but what part of Islam tells a woman to run around without her Mahrem? To meet a man without her Mahrem? To add insult to injury, force your parents to accept this strange man of unknown roots?

Walahi, they actually emotionally blackmail their parents into accepting these reverts.

this usually comes from lack of fatherhood with the combination of white boy fever

He should ban shitty foreign men from marrying into our community. Other than that, it’s none of his damn business who a Somali woman marries

Ladies,

Trending