Somali script needs to be either updated (Latin script) or completely changed (indigenous)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you want to use the South Arabian script:faysalwtf:

So? Are you finally admitting your Yemeni roots?:ayaanswag:

Also, this is south Arabian

s_arabn.gif

It is much more aesthetically pleasing than the autistic childlike scratchings of ge'ez.

Stop with the antisemitic bigotry.

Would you rather be speaking a bastardised Amharic in the future? Like how the Egyptians and Sudanese speak a bastardised Arabic today? I'm the wall that protects us from the long night and xabashi black-walkers.

Apollo

VIP
Would you rather be speaking a bastardised Amharic in the future? Like how the Egyptians and Sudanese speak a bastardised Arabic today? I'm the wall that protects us from the long night and xabashi black-walkers.

I have come to the conclusion that language often has little to do with race. Hungarians speak some kind of Central Asian language, but they are racially identical to Austrians.

Language is not a big deal. Culture is more important. The Habesha have a unique culture of their own. They are less cucked to Arabs than we are.

Most the letters are literally the same thing, I don't see any similarity with Osmanya:drakekidding:.

Maybe, but the geez version is uglier. No offense. It looks like someone hundreds of years ago was copying down the south Arabian script and didn't have time to do it properly so they just scribbled quickly.

Oh, and I got news for you Geez is linguistically closer to MSA than Old South Arabian. So even you guys are using another language's script.:mjlol:

I have come to the conclusion that language often has little to do with race. Hungarians speak some kind of Central Asian language, but they are racially identical to Austrians.

Language is not a big deal. Culture is more important. The Habesha have a unique culture of their own. They are less cucked to Arabs than we are.

Language is the most important pillar and foundation of culture. Many indigenous cultures and people would kill to have what Somalis have. It means more than silly dresses and head-shaking dances. It literally is the key to your past and heritage. If anything, every other cultural practice is overrated. Also, Magyar is closer to Finnish and Estonian than any central Asian language.

Maybe, but the geez version is uglier. No offense. It looks like someone hundreds of years ago was copying down the south Arabian script and didn't have time to do it properly so they just scribbled quickly.

Oh, and I got news for you Geez is linguistically closer to MSA than Old South Arabian. So even you guys are using another language's script.:mjlol:
Okay:faysalwtf:

and where did you get that from:faysalwtf:... this? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_South_Arabian , it's based over one verb tense, don't get too happy, hasn't even been implemented.

Apollo

VIP
Language is the most important pillar and foundation of culture. Many indigenous cultures and people would kill to have what Somalis have. It means more than silly dresses and head-shaking dances. It literally is the key to your past and heritage. If anything, every other cultures of practice is overrated. Also, Magyar is closer to Finnish and Estonian than any central Asian language.

East Germans are language shifted West Slavs

South Germans are language shifted Celts.

Celts of France shifted to a Romance language.

Lots of language shifts happened over the centuries. It's not a big deal.

East Germans are language shifted West Slavs

South Germans are language shifted Celts.

Lots of language shifts happened over the centuries. It's not a big deal.

Language is a huge deal. There are parts of the UK for instance that weren't allowed to have their own language as the official language e.g. Welsh. It in turn created a cuck confused people that have their own language but it's secondary to English and hardly anyone learns it because if it's secondary status. Even if Somalia is eternally cursed to be a poor undeveloped shithole. I'm still proud of having my own language. Your far too fatalistic and utilitarian.

Last edited:
No its sadly beyond that, neither groups pay half as much attention to us.

That's because both groups have an unhealthy influence in Somali politics. Somalia isn't an island. It borders Kenya, Ethiopia and the Arabian peninsula, all meddling countries occupying Somali territories. The more stable and powerful Somalia becomes, the less relevant they will be.

Apollo

VIP
Language is huge deal. There are parts of the UK for instance that were allowed to have their own language as the official language e.g. Welsh. It in turn created a cuck confused people that have their own language but it's secondary to English and hardly anyone learns it because if it's secondary status. Even if Somalia is eternally cursed to be a poor undeveloped shithole. I'm still proud of having my own language. Your far too fatalistic and utilitarian.

I'm not a cultural conservative. IMO, Somali culture has to change radically.

Okay:faysalwtf:

and where did you get that from:faysalwtf:... this? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_South_Arabian , it's based over one verb tense, don't get too happy, hasn't even been implemented.

:ayaanswag:Why would that make me happy? I'm just making an observation. I don't care what your af injirle is classified as. If it's okay for you to use South Arabian, then it should be for us. That is if we want to use it as the basis for the Somalis script, we would obviously have to make adjustments. There are other alternatives for us, of course.:draketf:

That's because both groups have an unhealthy influence in Somali politics. Somalia isn't an island. It borders Kenya, Ethiopia and the Arabian peninsula, all meddling countries occupying Somali territories. The more stable and powerful Somalia becomes, the less relevant they will be.

I agree, but that doesn't warrant constant threads about their land, language, people, looks, jks about joining them... that is all clear inferiority complex and not restricted to politics. I don't see constant threads about kenyans.

If i could id ban all arab and habeshi begs for the dignity of our people, ceeb badhna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts