Somali Reputation Vs Ethopian

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Because majority aren't muslim they easily assimilate most are quite and have manners and do well in education and working life and aren't on benefits. Besides most live in America and Canada hardly any Ethiopians in the UK most will just think they're bootleg somalis but they're defiantly more rated in America

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I feel like people who care what others think about their ethnicity are seeking validation, if somebody wants to negatively generalize an entire ethnicity then their validation is of no value to begin with

People bringing up religion are delusional, there are plenty muslim countries that don't have a terrible reputation.

What do people say about Oman or Malaysia? :ulyin:

I'm of course biased but I will try to be objective as possible. To be honest I think Somalis' muslim culture (like hijab etc.) definitely contribute to the negative image. In my view Somalis have produced some great individuals that are very successful both in business and politics in the west even more than habeshas. While producing successful individuals, Somalis as a community though have definitely not only bad but in my view but actually a very bad reputation in the west for being loud, criminal and welfare addicted aka not productive.

Ethiopians on the other hand have an advantage for being mostly christians and easily integrating. Especially in the US, Ethiopians open churches wherever they go and this has a positive effect in the land of bibles and churches. Ethiopians as a community have definitely a better image. If we take the washing dc area where the majority of Ethiopians in the US live, they have added a huge value to the area. Little Ethiopia in Washington DC was a place no white dared to visit, it was a hood for AA gangs, drugs and prostitution. The Ethiopian community completely transformed it to a place of thriving business and safe place for everybody. A community that adds value and makes the host country better.

Last edited:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I think it also has to do with many Ethiopians coming to the west as economic migrants while many Somalis came as poor refugees after our nation got destroyed. Many people view refugees from poor nations as dead weight to society. The reason Nigerians on average have a great reputation is due to the educated elites having the opportunity to immigrate to the west while the poor Nigerians stayed in Nigeria. I guarantee you if many poor and unskilled Nigerians had the ability to come to the west as refugees after a civil war broke out they’d have a completely different reputation. If somalia never had a civil war and only the educated and wealthy Somalis moved to the west our reputation would be much better even as african muslims. At the end of the day everybody should be judged as individuals

Last edited:
Rwanda quickly recovered from civil war, what's Somalia's excuse?

Civil war is not an excuse imo, you guys brought it upon yourselves.

Also what do you mean the West doesn't matter, the media is influenced by the West so it definitely matters.

Also I see Somalis being captured and beaten in Libya, maids and workers being abused in other Arab countries, the word Somali is literally an insult in Egypt, you are delusional if you think these people respect us.

Somalia is also associated with famine... the only thing I will give you guys is the aids and prostitution thing (due to Somalis being muslim) but that's it really.
The Egyptians are the Indians of the Arab world
They don't matter
I'd rather be Somali than Egyptian

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Ethiopian Food and Eating Etiquette - Awaze Tours of Ethiopia
Raw meat eaters got nothing to serve.

Mo Farah is the icon of the Somali diaspora,he got knighted and got more Olympic gold medals than your best runner and half of your entire Olympic gold medals from Ethiopia.

Capture.PNG

Ayanleh done more metres than Ethiopia and still won a gold medal.

The only people ive seen hate us are those bottom of the barrel, weak, mentally and physically conquered blacks and I feel sorry for anyone who cares about what black people think of us. Also, they are the only people obsessed with Ethiopians.

First wave of Somali refugees in Addis introduced water use in the bathroom and good hygiene to Habashis. Ethiopians literally used to defecate on the side of the street, men and women alike. They still do sometimes. These are people who stink from both ends of their body. For f*ck's sake, they re clueless, gullible and lack pride in the face of westerners. Leave it to a Somali brother to defend them against whites and show them what having pride in your culture means.

They need to learn how to walk with their eyes open. they literally walk around half sleep.

Trending

Latest posts