Somali Reputation Vs Ethopian

I barely meet any Ethiopians here in England so we're just not exposed to them. Even the ones I do see are very quiet compared to Somalis and don't stick out as much. Somalis have a horrible reputation in England at least.

As for the countries, Ethiopia is a source of pride for Blacks and Africans, they were "never colonized" and they have decent history and civilizations in the past (again source of pride dispelling the "Africans were naked hunter gatherers claim") whereas Somalis have never really done much in our history.

Even today our country is one of if not the worst in the world and whenever someone thinks of Somalia, you think a lot of negative things, terrorists, pirates etc. Ethiopia isn't great either but definitely better than us.

There's also all the annoying alt right trolls on social media insulting others left and right and making people dislike us even more.
Ethiopia the land of prostitutes and aids as well as being the face of famine in the horn and the face of mistreatment as maids in the middle East are better than Somalis????
The only habesha you may have a point with is the Eritreans
I would like to have some of whatever you are smoking please

Ethiopia the land of prostitutes and aids as well as being the face of famine in the horn and the face of mistreatment as maids in the middle East are better than Somalis????
The only habesha you may have a point with is the Eritreans
I would like to have some of whatever you are smoking please

I didn't say they were great either but you can say a lot of terrible things about Somalia as well.

Somalia is one of, if not the worst country in the world. I wish that wasn't the case but it is. We are an embarrassment. We are still garbage after 30 years :susp:

Horta, is this neef even Somali?

The self hate is strong. Acuudu.

Ethiopia is often associated with LiveAid and famine. It is one of the poorest countries in the world, raking 173 out of 189.

Somalia has been at war...what's Ethiopia's excuse?

As for Ethiopians in the West. Most of them are in North America. You don't really see them in Europe.

It's true that they are not as visible as Somalis and they keep to themselves.

Somalis do stand out and as newcomers, it's normal to get hated on. Especially being Black and Muslim. However, this is changing and Somalis are becoming influential.

Everything doesn't resolve around the West...Somalis have a far more positive reputation than Ethiopians in many parts of Africa and the Middle East. There, Somalis are known as hard working, clean, honest business people whereas Ethiopians are known for prostitution and being maids.

When I went on Umrah, the Algerian, Egyptian and Turkish aunties would literally hug me as soon as I confirmed that I was Somali.

They would be like...I love Somalia and Somalis.

Remember when Rageh Omar went to Iran and once he identified himself as being Somali, he was called forward to pray with their President Ahmedinejad.

( from 40:36).

Thank you Allah for making me Somali.

Keo

VIP
Whites definitely like Ethiopia more than Somalia. I see it all the time on YouTube/Reddit, whenever Ethiopia is brought up, they praise the country, talk about how early they adopted Christianity, how they were never colonized and I even see a lot of them wondering how can a country like theirs which is supposedly a powerhouse in the region can be landlocked and why they haven't just taken land from Eritrea/Djibouti/Somalia yet.

No one thinks Ethiopia is great but the point is, they are seen in a better light than Somalia.
They think It's a shithole I've seen what they say about Ethiopia. It's not the cadaans that usually mention the christianity stuff for obvious reasons. Only madows mention it when someone criticises Christianity being used to enslave madows.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
They think It's a shithole I've seen what they say about Ethiopia.
They even made this meme
a-bridge-in-ethiopia-built-by-europeans-centuries-ago-africans-56247275.png

Somalia is one of, if not the worst country in the world. I wish that wasn't the case but it is. We are an embarrassment. We are still garbage after 30 years :susp:
I've disowned you as somali
Please go claim the Ethiopians you worship/revere so much

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Why do Gaalow view Ethopians as better than Somalis.
I was reading a YouTube comment, the video was Somali Christian TV( no judging fellas , their title attracted me like a buzzing fly "Somali Marginalisation and Tribalism")

Basically I wasn't fond of continue watching it but the comment section was really an interesting spectacle,
There was a Christian geeljire and Ethiopian arguing heavily,
The Ethiopian claims that Somalis before Islam were Christians and Abbysinians,
the Christian geeljire got angry and dropped long essays of Somali history
Numerous christian geeljire went on a crusade against the narratives projected on them
Even Somali non Muslims have a sense of pride by standing up against their neighbours meanwhile our politician are in servitude in Addis Ababa

Ethiopians tend to have we are one people mantra perhaps it's their way of expanding into HOA

Yes you get praise if you mention you're from Ethiopia , especially the madows kkkkk

You get dirty looks and disgust if you say "Aam faram soomaaliya"

But Im proud Rastoole geeljire kkkk

They think It's a shithole I've seen what they say about Ethiopia. It's not the cadaans that usually mention the christianity stuff for obvious reasons. Only madows mention it when someone criticises Christianity being used to enslave madows.

They still see it in a better light than Somalia, what do you guys not get about this?

No country has a worse reputation than us...

Horta, is this neef even Somali?

The self hate is strong. Acuudu.

Ethiopia is often associated with LiveAid and famine. It is one of the poorest countries in the world, raking 173 out of 189.

Somalia has been at war...what's Ethiopia's excuse?

As for Ethiopians in the West. Most of them are in North America. You don't really see them in Europe.

It's true that they are not as visible as Somalis and they keep to themselves.

Somalis do stand out and as newcomers, it's normal to get hated on. Especially being Black and Muslim. However, this is changing and Somalis are becoming influential.

Everything doesn't resolve around the West...Somalis have a far more positive reputation than Ethiopians in many parts of Africa and the Middle East. There, Somalis are known as hard working, clean, honest business people whereas Ethiopians are known for prostitution and being maids.

When I went on Umrah, the Algerian, Egyptian and Turkish aunties would literally hug me as soon as I confirmed that I was Somali.

They would be like...I love Somalia and Somalis.

Remember when Rageh Omar went to Iran and once he identified himself as being Somali, he was called forward to pray with their President Ahmedinejad.

( from 40:36).

Thank you Allah for making me Somali.

Rwanda quickly recovered from civil war, what's Somalia's excuse?

Civil war is not an excuse imo, you guys brought it upon yourselves.

Also what do you mean the West doesn't matter, the media is influenced by the West so it definitely matters.

Also I see Somalis being captured and beaten in Libya, maids and workers being abused in other Arab countries, the word Somali is literally an insult in Egypt, you are delusional if you think these people respect us.

Somalia is also associated with famine... the only thing I will give you guys is the aids and prostitution thing (due to Somalis being muslim) but that's it really.

A lot of the reason why Somalis have a bad reputation is because of guys like Saeed.

Really sick, almost everyone can point to one or two good things about their culture to tell to an outsider (even if they do not like it).

Somalis, especially FOBS will shout out on the rooftops about how awful the country is and Even exaggerate and lie. Yaab.

Ethiopians lie about their country. They dying by the thousands everyday just to leave. But when they get to the west they act like their country is heaven on earth.

Rwanda quickly recovered from civil war, what's Somalia's excuse?

Civil war is not an excuse imo, you guys brought it upon yourselves.

Also what do you mean the West doesn't matter, the media is influenced by the West so it definitely matters.

Also I see Somalis being captured and beaten in Libya, maids and workers being abused in other Arab countries, the word Somali is literally an insult in Egypt, you are delusional if you think these people respect us.

Somalia is also associated with famine... the only thing I will give you guys is the aids and prostitution thing (due to Somalis being muslim) but that's it really.

Kulaha you guys, you’ve blown your cover. You ethioshits are pathetic.

Keo

VIP
They still see it in a better light than Somalia, what do you guys not get about this?

No country has a worse reputation than us...
Trust me they don't. They see it the same as any SSA country. They respect countries like Egypt more than they respect Ethiopia. I have even seen cadaans siding with Egypt on the nile dam issue.

A lot of the reason why Somalis have a bad reputation is because of guys like Saeed.

Really sick, almost everyone can point to one or two good things about their culture to tell to an outsider (even if they do not like it).

Somalis, especially FOBS will shout out on the rooftops about how awful the country is and Even exaggerate and lie. Yaab.

Ethiopians lie about their country. They dying by the thousands everyday just to leave. But when they get to the west they act like their country is heaven on earth.

Nope, it's the other way round, it's people like you guys who are arrogant and delusional that give us a bad name.

With how arrogant Somalis are you would think they had great civilizations and invented some great things or something, but no they were just nomads for thousands of years. Makes no sense.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Because they don't have that big of a diaspora in the places where somalis live so no one will diss them the average cadaan probably doesn't even know what an Ethiopian is. They probably just think an Ethiopian doing some fuckery is a Somali

The places where Ethiopians have decent sized populations (D.C, Minnesota, L.A area) they have a bad rep. Plus they're Christian's white people will always pick a Christian over a Muslim

All that bad concept can change when people find out you're horner, Somalis are closely linked to Ethiopians and can easily take advantage of that

rkc8E4y.jpg

Trending

Latest posts