Somali Reputation Vs Ethopian

booty clapping by definition is believing that others have a better culture than ur own and also looking down on it as well witch is what ur doing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalia is one of, if not the worst country in the world. I wish that wasn't the case but it is. We are an embarrassment. We are still garbage after 30 years :susp:

Mozart

You need people like me
More criminals, louder and more troublesome kids , more trolls online , more areas dominated by Somali’s that tend to be absolute shitholes, Somalia is a failed nation. Not difficult to see why.

I'm not a bootyclapper, I just think Somalis are delusional.

How can you argue against the fact that Ethiopia has better history and doesn't have as bad of a reputation as Somalia does around the world :bell:
Our environment didn't facilitate the social formations for real lasting centralization. We needed to be nomadic pastoralists in that area, and pastoralists don't have hierarchies, frankly very egalitarian, not the right conditions.

Our environment didn't facilitate the social formations for real lasting centralization. We needed to be nomadic pastoralists in that area, and pastoralists don't have hierarchies, frankly very egalitarian, not the right conditions.

Fair enough, but I wonder why we settled with that land instead of looking for a better environment, oh well.

Fair enough, but I wonder why we settled with that land instead of looking for a better environment, oh well.
A lot of factors would play a part. Why did people live in freezing Siberia for thousands of years? The environment was probably a bit nice in the beginning, and it became worse, and people sort of acclimated to it gradually. Eventually, the interaction with the harsh environment becomes part of who they are.

Trending

Latest posts