Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You're not Bantu.
Look at me i look super dooper bantu remember ? You said it yourself
bafab42c28198c73a43f23814ab85de0.png

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
This is what happens when kids who never been too Somalia dicuss Somali politics. cajiib, we even have a lowly brawani telling us about own politics.

The Bravenese also heavily intermarry with Bantus, in fact, methinks they're more like to do so than any other type of Somali. I suspect some Southern Dir folk also have intermixed with Bantus in the past. A lot of MJs too, I've noticed, and also certain subsets of Hawiye have the look, not all.

firstly, I would like to know the noble tribe that you belong to.

You're on a continuing decline to a point of no return. So if a Bantu claimed your tribe that means you're intermixed with them? like Barni told you, they're Shegaato. You should listen to her because she is a smart girl.

VixR

Veritas
Someone asked me on Anon the mili-second I joined :yloezpe: I'm not interested in this whole sheegato, qabil this qabil that thing. I had to ask my folks! All I'll say is I'm from the North, Reer Waaqyi by blood and affiliation.

Someone asked me on Anon the mili-second I joined :yloezpe: I'm not interested in this whole sheegato, qabil this qabil that thing. I had to ask my folks! All I'll say is I'm from the North, Reer Waaqyi by blood and affiliation.

The Bravenese also heavily intermarry with Bantus, in fact, methinks they're more like to do so than any other type of Somali. I suspect some Southern Dir folk also have intermixed with Bantus in the past. A lot of MJs too, I've noticed, and also certain subsets of Hawiye have the look, not all.

You don't even know your own Qabil, and yet you claim to know enough to insult 3 tribes. Aduunyadu waa cajiib:drakewtf:

VixR

Veritas
You don't even know your own Qabil, and yet you claim to know enough to insult 3 tribes. Aduunyadu waa cajiib:drakewtf:

Please, I didn't mean it as insult. I don't know enough, but refs that were resettled in certain areas of my state, and my sister's state look like ethnic Somali & Bantu hybrid, but they're Somali tribes. I can't be the only one who's seen this. It's not insult but observation.

Please, I didn't mean it as insult. I don't know enough, but refs that were resettled in certain areas of my state, and my sister's state look like ethnic Somali & Bantu hybrid, but they're Somali tribes. I can't be the only one who's seen this. It's not insult but observation.

It's all good. You can find Certain individuals within every Qabil that look like Bantuish but let's pretend we don't see them.;)

VixR

Veritas
It's all good. You can find Certain individuals within every Qabil that look like Bantuish but let's pretend we don't see them.;)

Perhaps you're right. Who knows, maybe they're all sheegatos, but I highly doubt it. o_O

Anyway, I have nothing against Bantus, Barawanis, or any Somali tribe. If you or anyone else was insulted, I'm duly sorry.

Why don't u want to disclose ur clan?

Also, please tell me more about these Somali ppl who look like ethnic Somali and Bantu hybrids. How do you know that they claim Somali clans? Did any of them tell you they were Hawiye, Dir etc? Is it possible that they're just regular Somalis who have atypically broad features, but still within the parameters of what constitutes a Somali phenotype, or do they clearly and unmistakably have Bantu admixture?

If they are indeed mixed with Bantu they are definitely sheegatos unless they hail from the Cusmaan Maxamuud Majeerteen clan, which has segments within the clan who are descended from the Zanzibari concubines of the Majeerteen King boqor Cusmaan (1849-1929). It is important to note that they suffer absolutey no discrimination and are considered full Somali, since Soomaalinimo is traced paternally.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Canuck kindly stfu about places you have little knowledge of:bell:
i defended your xaar group up north far to long and how do you repay me by claiming the place my relatives lives belongs to ogaden before:ivers:
if that wasn't enough here you are claiming hawiye savages own the south:bell:
and her lower shabeele comment:russ:
the stupidness of this comment she had the dir guy wanting to kick the computer he was using:mjlol:
worry about your people up north stop putting your nose where it doesn't belong:bell:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
:mjlol:

I love it when some ill-informed person speaks as if they know more about my people then I do.

The only people that Bravanese heavily intermarry outside of their own ethnic group are Tunni, who're D+M.

How can Bravanese heavily intermarry with Somali Bantus when they don't even live within their proximity? Bantus live mainly in the two Jubbas and the Middle Shabeelle.

I don't care if you claim to have Bravanese friends to try and prove your fallacious point. You can't tell me anything about my people.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
This is what happens when kids who never been too Somalia dicuss Somali politics. cajiib, we even have a lowly brawani telling us about own politics.
Lowly Barawani?

Let's leave emotion aside and bring facts to the table.

Bravanese have their own city and towns and have never been enslaved, ever, while your kin were subjects of Suldaan Keenadiid.

This is your history yaa 3abd

2qiodc1.jpg

:russ::dead:

The only Somali clan to be slaves to another clan. But...but...lowly Barawanis...:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts