Which option seems more realistic?

• Option 1

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Option 3: Puntland and Somaliland get fed up.with the mayhem in the south and decide to join forces and merge and become.one nation with Hargeisa as the capital and Bossaso as the commercial city. They create a big wall to keep the Hutu terrorist and Bantus in the south by using Yemeni refugees and Oromo migrants as labour..When Ethiopia finally collapse Ogadens & Oromos scramble over territories but ultimately make peace cos the brotherhood is tight. Ogadenia, Oromia, Djibouti, Eritrea and this newly PL/SL merged nation create an EU style Horn.

In the south the Hutus and Bantus heavily internarry and the south ultimately becomes Bantu majority.

No they will fight on religion in Eritrea(I know the religion tension of mistreatment of Muslim, read about their history), Ogaden free and strong with SL & PL formed north Somalia( but no recognize) but booming with business( industry, fishery, agriculture, oil) jibouti will be new Dubai. Ethiopia ( divided to Muslim Oromo + Muslim Eritrea one country) Abyssinia( Christain habashi country Eritrea+ habashi) . South Somalia Bantu will overtake it(hotel Rwanda style) Hawyie will run to north for help. Of course noth Somalia & Ogaden will help them.( price high we could lose south to them I mean Bantu edited )

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No they will fight on religion in Eritrea(I know the religion tension of mistreatment of Muslim, read about their history), Ogaden free and strong with SL & PL formed north Somalia( but no recognize) but booming with business( industry, fishery, agriculture, oil) jibouti will be new Dubai. Ethiopia ( divided to Muslim Oromo + Muslim Eritrea one country) Abyssinia( Christain habashi country Eritrea+ habashi) . South Somalia Bantu will overtake it(hotel Rwanda style) Hawyie will run to north for help. Of course noth Somalia & Ogaden will help them.( price high we could lose south to them)

You do know not only hawiye live in the south right?

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I know that but Hawyie rules the south
Tell that to Madobe and Jubbaland, you guys are overestimating the power of bantus in the south, I'm more afraid of the 0.5 minorities getting Hotel Rawandead.
:fittytousand:

Tell that to Madobe and Jubbaland, you guys are overestimating the power of bantus in the south, I'm more afraid of the 0.5 minorities getting Hotel Rawandead.

Madobe and south let us down, first by fight between marehan and Ogaden at JL, second by allowing al shabab & Bantu to played them like that. I feel sorry for the Dir and rest they are powerless. My worst fear is losing south to Bantu and running what left of Somalis to north (which is their country )

Did you notice how Bantu do not like any "Other"( Tuareg, Tutsi, even the Albino are not safe in their countries). They believed that they are true African and rest are outsiders that must leave the continent. Once you become weak they will sharp their knives.

Who are the 0.5 in Somalia ? Reer xamar are Somalis (1000 years in Somalia) the Sab tribes ( they are pure Somalis and should have their full rights) we are only against Bantu because they are not Somalis and they will go back to beautiful rich Tanzania instead of poor Somalis )

Not true. Some regions yeah but not like kismayo

All the keys are in Hawyie hands if they reconcile with PL/SL we could create central army who will fight al shabab. JL 's problems stem from Ethiopia which rejected Ogaden there( fear of JL uniting with Ogaden). Second, Madobe failed in fighting Alshabab ( because the Kenya forces there are trading with al shabab in sugar trade) once Ethiopia and Kenya leave Somalia. JL will settle.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
All the keys are in Hawyie hands if they reconcile with PL/SL we could create central army who will fight al shabab. JL 's problems stem from Ethiopia which rejected Ogaden there( fear of JL uniting with Ogaden). Second, Madobe failed in fighting Alshabab ( because the Kenya forces there are trading with al shabab in sugar trade) once Ethiopia and Kenya leave Somalia. JL will settle.

Canuck why are you blaiming hawiye for everything. Chill. All are at fault.

Madobe and south let us down, first by fight between marehan and Ogaden at JL, second by allowing al shabab & Bantu to played them like that. I feel sorry for the Dir and rest they are powerless. My worst fear is losing south to Bantu and running what left of Somalis to north (which is their country )

Hawiye have more control in central Somalia than the south. Don't worry about the Dir, we are defending ourselves and very soon we will cleanse HG from the shabelle hoose.

Hawiye have more control in central Somalia than the south. Don't worry about the Dir, we are defending ourselves and very soon we will cleanse HG from the shabelle hoose.
No you should divide the land (Shabelle) between you and Hawyie. And fight the al shabaab. Really why do not you divide it equally !!!!!

No you should divide the land (Shabelle) between you and Hawyie. And fight the al shabaab. Really why do not you divide it equally !!!!!

who the hell are to tell us to divide our land with these strangers from central somalia. we're not going to fight Al Shabab because our enemies are SNA(Hawiye) and their brothers Amison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts