• Option 2

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
As if those other regions aren't filled with criminals and war lords?! And I didn't know only hawiye lived in the south.

I dont hate Hawiye btw. I was being partly sarcastic and humourous with that post.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Who are the 0.5 in Somalia ? Reer xamar are Somalis (1000 years in Somalia) the Sab tribes ( they are pure Somalis and should have their full rights) we are only against Bantu because they are not Somalis and they will go back to beautiful rich Tanzania instead of poor Somalis )

Cadcad are not Somali and should be deported.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Somali's are just one of the most anarchic, self-destructive and backwards ethnic on earth. They need proper education , daacad politicians and a healthy diet to get back on the right track. For now their future looks grim.
sxb, what do u expect from folks who practice aano qabil:damedamn: i can literally be killed for a crime of a random nigga who just happens to hail from my clan for killings that can date back 40yrs ago :damn:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Option 4: Somalis reconcile and recover their self esteem and nationalism, unleash hordes of hungry entrepreneurs and dominate East Africa, using our one nationalized oil company to invest in infrastructure and education but don't become dependent lazy fucks like the Arabs

Somalis become the African South Korea and own major parts of our neighbors economies, basically slapping any nikka that gets outta line, bans immigration from poor ass countries while exporting our culture so you got Kenyans and Ethiopians tryna be Somali. Push science to get rid of superstition and get tonnes of Somali noble laureates.

Damn this nigga will make Somalia great again

VixR

Veritas
My post clearly struck a nerve.:russ:

Alhamdulillah, Darood mother and Bravanese father. No Hutu blood in me so help me God.:russ:

You mad as shit.:hahaidiot:

The Bravenese also heavily intermarry with Bantus, in fact, methinks they're more like to do so than any other type of Somali. I suspect some Southern Dir folk also have intermixed with Bantus in the past. A lot of MJs too, I've noticed, and also certain subsets of Hawiye have the look, not all.

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The Bravenese also heavily intermarry with Bantus, in fact, methinks they're more like to do so than any other type of Somali. I suspect some Southern Dir folk also have intermixed with Bantus in the past. A lot of MJs too, I've noticed, and also certain subsets of Hawiye have the look, not all.

Nayaa why did u edit your post shading Somali clans? No Somali looks Bantu. Don't claim sheegato as Somalis.

And don't believe him he is not any of what he claims. He is full blown Bantu.

VixR

Veritas
Hence why Halyeey looks Bantu

Idk what he looks like, I'm just saying. There's only a small subset of Barawanis who refuse to intermix with outsiders, but the vast majority of them and Bajuuns have mixed with Bantus. My closest Somali friends are Bravenese. Some of them clearly have the Bantu-admixture look, mostly guys and fewer girls tend to show it, and some of them don't.

VixR

Veritas
Nayaa why did u edit your post shading Somali clans? No Somali looks Bantu. Don't claim sheegato as Somalis.

And don't believe him he is not any of what he claims. He is full blown Bantu.

I've said what I've said, no shade. Don't come at me.

Some Somalis have definitely intermixed with Bantus, most-likely in their past. The difference between you and me is, I bear no hate toward them for it. I only thought it odd that he claimed Bravenese aren't intermixed with Bantus when a significant portion of them truly are, and are more open to it than the average Somali but for a few, so I said something.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Don't come at me. I've said what I've said, no shade. Some Somalis have definitely intermixed with Bantus, most-likely in their past. The difference between you and me is, I bear no hate toward them for it. I only thought it odd that he claimed Bravenese aren't intermixed with Bantus when a significant portion of them truly are, so I said something.

No. Those are sheegato since we don't claim them and should not. Keep Somalia Somali.

And yes baravenese or whatever they're called are mixed with Bantus.

VixR

Veritas
No. Those are sheegato since we don't claim them and should not. Keep Somalia Somali.

And yes baravenese or whatever they're called are mixed with Bantus.

It's a fact that some Somalis look Bantu.

Not all of them, but a significant portion.

VixR

Veritas
Significant portion???!?!?! Sheegato that's the Somali word for that significant portion... :bell:

I was responding to the second part of your post, meant a significant portion of Bravenese are.

But drop the sheegato BS. I think we all have eyes. Some Somalis are definitely mixed with Bantu as well.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I was responding to the second part of your post, meant a significant portion of Bravenese are.

Drop the sheegato BS. I think we all have eyes. Some Somalis are definitely mixed with Bantu.

Oh I agree with the braveness but not with Somali they have to be sheegato.

I've only met one Somali mixed with Bantu and that person is not ashamed of that fact and doesn't hide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.