• Option 2

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Choose one of these 2 options, which one seems more realistic.

Option 1: Poverty still rampant. Somali's have still not moved on from clan loyalty and clan fabrications and origins. America has conquered Mars and their colony project is prospering, while Somalis fight over bread crumbs. AMISOM is gone , but Al Shabaab is still present and the Somali National Army can't seem to get rid of them. Ethiopia has become the third biggest economy in Africa, after Nigeria and South Africa. The Yemeni refugees have taken over all businesses. Somaliland still not recognized and can't see to form an agreement with FGS. Kenya, Djibouti (the Dubai of Africa) and Ethiopia are prospering. Kenyan, Djiboutian and Ethiopian Somalis vomit at the thought of other Somalis. Kenya and Ethiopia will probably by then have a Somali president and Djibouti a Afar one.

Option 2: Somalia is buzzling with business and booming . Somali's have never been this confident. Ethiopia could by now be disintegrated and the Somali region has joined Somalia or a regime change has occurred and bi-lateral ties have increased with Somalia. Either Somaliland is a recognized entity and prospering or has embraced Somalia and is prospering along with it. Somali Kenyans have joined Somalia by referendum. Djibouti is the Dubai of Africa. Poverty is at it's all time low. Al Shabaab is no more.

I could've add more options, but shit ain't that serious and I'm just trying to pass some time here scratching my balls.

Now vote!

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Option 3: Puntland and Somaliland get fed up.with the mayhem in the south and decide to join forces and merge and become.one nation with Hargeisa as the capital and Bossaso as the commercial city. They create a big wall to keep the Hutu terrorist and Bantus in the south by using Yemeni refugees and Oromo migrants as labour..When Ethiopia finally collapse Ogadens & Oromos scramble over territories but ultimately make peace cos the brotherhood is tight. Ogadenia, Oromia, Djibouti, Eritrea and this newly PL/SL merged nation create an EU style Horn.

In the south the Hutus and Bantus heavily internarry and the south ultimately becomes Bantu majority.

They only way for somali people to be reunited Somalia has to split up to 3 or 4 countries. There will never be prosperity for somali people under 1 Somalia, Kenya and Ethiopia have already figured this out but somalis haven't yet.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Somali's are just one of the most anarchic, self-destructive and backwards ethnic on earth. They need proper education , daacad politicians and a healthy diet to get back on the right track. For now their future looks grim.

S

Shamis

Somali politicians who follow Africanism and Westernism are the culprits here, not the God fearing hardworking Somali people.

Somali's are just one of the most anarchic, self-destructive and backwards ethnic on earth. They need proper education , daacad politicians and a healthy diet to get back on the right track. For now their future looks grim.
I agree on most things but the country has been getting better compared to a couple of years ago

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Option 4: Somalis reconcile and recover their self esteem and nationalism, unleash hordes of hungry entrepreneurs and dominate East Africa, using our one nationalized oil company to invest in infrastructure and education but don't become dependent lazy fucks like the Arabs

Somalis become the African South Korea and own major parts of our neighbors economies, basically slapping any nikka that gets outta line, bans immigration from poor ass countries while exporting our culture so you got Kenyans and Ethiopians tryna be Somali. Push science to get rid of superstition and get tonnes of Somali noble laureates.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Brehs, nigga didn't realise how hard it is to keep up this ebonics shit, I'm runnin outta slang.

:damedamn:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Option 3: Puntland and Somaliland get fed up.with the mayhem in the south and decide to join forces and merge and become.one nation with Hargeisa as the capital and Bossaso as the commercial city. They create a big wall to keep the Hutu terrorist and Bantus in the south by using Yemeni refugees and Oromo migrants as labour..When Ethiopia finally collapse Ogadens & Oromos scramble over territories but ultimately make peace cos the brotherhood is tight. Ogadenia, Oromia, Djibouti, Eritrea and this newly PL/SL merged nation create an EU style Horn.

In the south the Hutus and Bantus heavily internarry and the south ultimately becomes Bantu majority.

I hate you now.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Hawiyes heavily intermarry Bantus. That's not a secret. Everyone in southern Somalia knows this. Only on the internet do you see a Hawiye scoff at the notion of breeding with Bantus.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Hawiyes heavily intermarry Bantus. That's not a secret. Everyone in southern Somalia knows this. Only on the internet do you see a Hawiye scoff at the notion of breeding with Bantus.

Just because your father/mother mixed with a Bantu don't mean the rest of us do. You keep forgetting you've sent me a pic of your face and that I laughed at it because I don't do Bantus...

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Just because your father/mother mixed with a Bantu don't mean the rest of us do. You keep forgetting you've sent me a pic of your face and that I laughed at it because I don't do Bantus...
My post clearly struck a nerve.:russ:

Alhamdulillah, Darood mother and Bravanese father. No Hutu blood in me so help me God.:russ:

You mad as shit.:hahaidiot:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
My post clearly struck a nerve.:russ:

Alhamdulillah, Darood mother and Bravanese father. No Hutu blood in me so help me God.:russ:

You mad as shit.:hahaidiot:

Your post didn't struck a nerve. I just don't understand why you don't proudly claim you're 50% Bantu? Please im asking you post your pic or let me post it for you. Only by posting your pic this whole debate about your Bantuness will end.

Plus @Canuck seems to believe you're Bantu. I'm not alone

Status
Not open for further replies.