Somali region of Ethiopia population can't be more than 4 million

You mean cabdul majid? How did he end?

So you are happy to be "majority" in dds and happy being marginalised.
However he ended is not the point lol Stop moving the goalpost.
You said we were “neglected by Ethiopian govt? They should have been Kilil presidents” and you were proven wrong.

Btw I didn’t say we’re majority nor did the guy you were replying to. He simply said “the Isaaq, Cissa and Samaroon parts are populated” Read properly next time.

If we’re marginalised then what are you? Is your situation any different ?

when a moron thinks he is smart, last time i had to school you about the two ceelwaaqs one in kenya and one in somalia you where adamant only one ceelwaaq existed and now i am schooling you about DDS.

donaldtrumpcompromisingsituation.jpg
Langaab educate me about boli qaran iyo balambale.

However he ended is not the point lol Stop moving the goalpost.
You said we were “neglected by Ethiopian govt? They should have been Kilil presidents” and you were proven wrong.

Btw I didn’t say we’re majority nor did the guy you were replying to. He simply said “the Isaaq, Cissa and Samaroon parts are populated” Read properly next time.

If we’re marginalised then what are you? Is your situation any different ?
Yes that is a painful subject for yur kins
Was he samaroon or was he Isaaq.

You are a noisy irrelevant langaab Hated also in Djibouti.

is that the best you can come up with? kkk what a loser. btw balambala is on the taana river where your warday oromo community is from.

the one in somalia is called Balanballe

big_e329ba5108dc08a5a15b33c3ffc198bb53bb967a.jpg
Degaxbuur is a province and city
Qoraxey is a city and district.

So do you mean city of degaxbuur?

Qabridahar has more people than degaxbuur.

Anyway no langaab reer koshin live in Qabridahar.
Your kins are living in wardheer courtesy of makahil just like MSB.

Talking about oromo iyo boran we know alot of mx are infact boni, ilkay.ar iyo borana that is why you marry ogaden women to become somalis. But children of hiraabu gouta towerdos will always be Hirabu goita towerdos.

Last edited:
Doqon kii Ogaadeen Making up numbers. Over inflating numbers of small places that barely show on google maps.

Plenty of Isaaq, dir and others in Jigjiga hell even amhara and more. It's the capital of the region. And all around it is isaaq, cissa, samaaron, other dir, other darood. I own farmland just outside Jigjiga in Gursum, Faafan.

Dhagaxbuur has Gaadsan biimal Dir ,Sheekhaal, Ogaden and arab/HY/Cidagale. Hell I know people there and also women who married and live there.

I admit, I don't know NFD. But I know Somalia and DDS very well.
Jigjiga is undisputed jidwaaq territory.

Dhagaxbuur is ogadeen Cali and Haruun territory. There are no Gaadsan ,Biimal ,Sheikhal or Arap anywhere near Dhagaxbuur , and HY/Cidagale are apart of the same zone (Jarar).

You are making things up

Dhagaxbuur is ogadeen Cali and Haruun territory. There are no Gaadsan ,Biimal ,Sheikhal or Arap anywhere near Dhagaxbuur , and HY/Cidagale are apart of the same zone (Jarar).

You are making things up
He is arap langaab making up figures.
Ask him what is the population of arap and he probably would say they are more than ogaden.

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
He is arap langaab making up figures.
Ask him what is the population of arap and he probably would say they are more than ogaden.
Arabs are not part of the Somali ethnic group nor of its clans/subclans he is Somali or he is not but there is no half way house

cow

VIP
Degaxbuur is a province and city
Qoraxey is a city and district.

So do you mean city of degaxbuur?

Qabridahar has more people than degaxbuur.

Anyway no langaab reer koshin live in Qabridahar.
Your kins are living in wardheer courtesy of makahil just like MSB.

Talking about oromo iyo boran we know alot of mx are infact boni, ilkay.ar iyo borana that is why you marry ogaden women to become somalis. But children of hiraabu gouta towerdos will always be Hirabu goita towerdos.

Stick to ruto vs uhuru battle and your warday territorial disputes with boni in the boni forest. you have no clue what goes on in DDS/Somalia.

I am loosing braincells talking to you.

Stick to ruto vs uhuru battle and your warday territorial disputes with boni in the boni forest. you have no clue what goes on in DDS/Somalia.

I am loosing braincells talking to you.
I am not langaamb like you you dont even live on Somalia you are a squatter in my land if you continue being rude I will kick you back to balambale and we know how ceyr treat you.

You have no brain what cells are you talking about?

You are making things up
"beesha sheekhaal laga soobarakiciyay ee ay wada dagaan Jilibyada Ogaadeen iyo Sheekhaal ee dhagaxbuur,fiiq, qabridahare, sagag, dhagaxmadoow,dhuxun, garbo, iyo Godeey”."

"Geelii habeenkaa la qaaday waxaa ka mid ahaa geel uu lahaa wadaad Reer Aw Qudub, Sheekhaash ah oo reer Dhagaxbuur ahaa oo la odhan jiray Sheekh Cumar Madoobe"

Barsuuk arab live in and outside Jigjiga fafaan and Gusum fafaan.
Many Sacad muse moved out but they lived in Jigjiga.
Cisa and gadabursi as well.
Jidwaaq. Ogadeen. Geeri.
More as its the capital.

Stop acting like you live alone in all these areas. You can fool some but not all.

I said I was done but screw it.

Djibouti but what would you know you Kenyan, you don’t even know about Galbeed as you claim you do.
So you have ministers in djibouti? As arap or as Isaaq?
Didnt the arap businessman ran away from Djibouti and his wealth confisicated by Djibouti govt or can I say the sacad muse first lady.

"beesha sheekhaal laga soobarakiciyay ee ay wada dagaan Jilibyada Ogaadeen iyo Sheekhaal ee dhagaxbuur,fiiq, qabridahare, sagag, dhagaxmadoow,dhuxun, garbo, iyo Godeey”."

"Geelii habeenkaa la qaaday waxaa ka mid ahaa geel uu lahaa wadaad Reer Aw Qudub, Sheekhaash ah oo reer Dhagaxbuur ahaa oo la odhan jiray Sheekh Cumar Madoobe"

Barsuuk arab live in and outside Jigjiga fafaan and Gusum fafaan.
Many Sacad muse moved out but they lived in Jigjiga.
Cisa and gadabursi as well.
Jidwaaq. Ogadeen. Geeri.
More as its the capital.

Stop acting like you live alone in all these areas. You can fool some but not all.

I said I was done but screw it.
Sheikhal bala so barakiciyey kulaha beenta aduunka.
Sheikhal left on teir own accord and decided to use violence against their host in Raaso.

Sheikhal dhulka ogadenia iyaga marti ku ah.If theybare not happy they can move to an irir land.

Trending

Latest posts