OPINION Somali region of Ethiopia population can't be more than 4 million

Major cities are what? Kismayo? Darood okay. Jamame, Dir. Jilib, mixed. Afmadow, darood. Bualle, mixed. Sakow, mixed. Bardheere, mixed. Garbaharay, darood. Luuq, mixed. Beled hawo/Mandheera, mixed. Doolo mixed.

So what darood cities are there besides Kismaayo, Afmadow and Garbaharay.
Warya have you been there? NO.

Its like saying what other cities are their after Hargeisa.
Buale majority is Darood.
Beled Xaawo majority is Darood
Dhoobley Majoruty is Darood
Jamame & Jilib majority is Jaree.r

Bearing in mind this region had been affected by war over the 30 years.

As for SL majority of people live in cities and have vacted baadiyo.
Aslo the houses in Hargies and burco are owned by Diaspora Isaaq just like the British pensioner holiday homes in spain.Which makes you folks seem to be big city while its just a city of concrete with empty villas.

Major cities are what? Kismayo? Darood okay. Jamame, Dir. Jilib, mixed. Afmadow, darood. Bualle, mixed. Sakow, mixed. Bardheere, mixed. Garbaharay, darood. Luuq, mixed. Beled hawo/Mandheera, mixed. Doolo mixed.

So what darood cities are there besides Kismaayo, Afmadow and Garbaharay.
What do you mean mixed? And there's no beled xawo/ mandheera they are not the same. Doolo? Do you mean dollow? :mjkkk:

Warya have you been there? NO.

Its like saying what other cities are their after Hargeisa.
Buale majority is Darood.
Beled Xaawo majority is Darood
Dhoobley Majoruty is Darood
Jamame & Jilib majority is Jaree.r

Bearing in mind this region had been affected by war over the 30 years.

As for SL majority of people live in cities and have vacted baadiyo.
Aslo the houses in Hargies and burco are owned by Diaspora Isaaq just like the British pensioner holiday homes in spain.Which makes you folks seem to be big city while its just a city of concrete with empty villas.
Sad reality is might is right. The game is the game. Ogadeen got the xoog and the technicals. And there fellow people crossing over.
How many Ogaden friends do I have with property in Jigjiga, Garisa, Kismayo, jumping one place to the other. I don't blame them, I would do the same thing. I kinda of do the same thing, wether it be hargeisa, burco, ceerigabo, jigjiga, hawd. I cross place to place and will buy land all over.

You can agree or disagree but once there is peace and a census, hard truths will come out.

Sad reality is might is right. The game is the game. Ogadeen got the xoog and the technicals. And there fellow people crossing over.
How many Ogaden friends do I have with property in Jigjiga, Garisa, Kismayo, jumping one place to the other. I don't blame them, I would do the same thing. I kinda of do the same thing, wether it be hargeisa, burco, ceerigabo, jigjiga, hawd. I cross place to place and will buy land all over.

You can agree or disagree but once there is peace and a census, hard truths will come out.
When they have xoog what was iriir doing sleeping?
You cant say ogaden have xoog when you have Djibouti and SL who have one million times more weapons than DDS.

Secondly if Ogaden were a minority we would be like Harti in SL.
So you dont make sense.

Some idiots are crying because it's looking like Absame might be half of the Somali population. These stats weren't made by Ethiopia but the U.N and other international organizations. It's sad that we're arguing about a population that constitutes majority poverty stricken people who are illiterate khat addicts. If you want to argue about tribe you'll always find a qabiil that makes your qabiil look laangaab...

Some idiots are crying because it's looking like Absame might be half of the Somali population. These stats weren't made by Ethiopia but the U.N and other international organizations. It's sad that we're arguing about a population that constitutes majority poverty stricken people who are illiterate khat addicts. If you want to argue about tribe you'll always find a qabiil that makes your qabiil look laangaab...
Since when did UN make census on a population? secondly 100 years of marginalising somalis who were historically more urbanised and refined than primitive lice infested xabashi before the British and french came tmto Somali peninsula and settled in our strategic ports and gave them guns and logistics support.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Ogaden have a lot of land but it's all empty, and they over inflate their numbers. Jigjiga to wajale has the most people.

The Isaaq, Cissa and Samaroon parts are populated. Also the degodi and garre parts on the border.

Dont let them fool you, in jubaland they live on one side of the river and its a few tuulo. They are geeljire, the other side is full of farms and non darood.

And in NFD is empty.

Lots of land they are blessed with but not the numbers.

There is a difference between population and population density.
Turkey's population density is 11X more than Russia's population density.
Turkey has only 60% of Russia's population.

Hawiye, Dir & Isaaq have higher population density than Ogaden, but not higher total population. Garissa, Wajir South and Habaswein, all Ogaden areas in NFD, have a population of 1.13 million. This is about equal to the population of all of Woqoyie Galbeed, or all of Hiirshabelle. The "empty" NFD is equal in population to the population core of Isaaq or Hawiye.

Ogaden have a lot of land but it's all empty, and they over inflate their numbers. Jigjiga to wajale has the most people.
All the major cities are Ogaden with the biggest amount of population. Even Jigjiga to Wajaale town you can find Abaskuul,Jidwaaq & other Absames living there.
Here’s some major Ogaden cities in DDS that has more population than even Hargeisa and Burco.

Jigjiga: 1.3 million
Qabridahar: 1 million
Godey: 1.2 million
Dhagaxbuur: 900 thousand
Hargeele: 700k
Fiiq: 800k
Plus many others

9C130C25-1B65-4769-B0C3-4A5701ADC432.jpeg
915B53EC-2AC8-40B7-8C8C-4D8F2569F171.jpeg
077D976A-8FFE-4DFF-A4DC-9D43C6D3E62E.jpeg
7140A50C-B6EA-4B49-9420-452B8F2235F7.jpeg