OPINION Somali region of Ethiopia population can't be more than 4 million

Arap Langaab is trying to say Ogadens don’t have the numbers like how does one control all that land without a population. :russ:

“NFD is a dessert” expected response from a person who hasn’t seen anything south of Somalia.

Your people are blessed with vast land, happy for you lot. Now leave camels alone, start farming and start breeding.
this is terrible advice and how to become laaangaab, geeljire nimo is how you accumulate wealth and rights to large swaths of land , farming leaves you vulnerable to subjection and slavery

you can always pay to import to people to do farm work

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Ogaden have a lot of land but it's all empty, and they over inflate their numbers. Jigjiga to wajale has the most people.

The Isaaq, Cissa and Samaroon parts are populated. Also the degodi and garre parts on the border.

Dont let them fool you, in jubaland they live on one side of the river and its a few tuulo. They are geeljire, the other side is full of farms and non darood.

And in NFD is empty.

Lots of land they are blessed with but not the numbers.
So Jigjiga is Isaaq city???😀
Jidwaaq and Absame city lol!!

In Somali culture, you have to have something going for you to have so many naysayers. The reality is the DDS population has always been underestimated by the successive Ethiopian administrations in order to minimize our relevance in the political sphere. Haile Selassie even tried to make Jigjiga an Amhara city. International census experts estimate that the Ogaden region of Somalia has, at least, 10 million in population. SPMLegend and other legends in here, keep up the good work in educating these sick fools.

So Jigjiga is Isaaq city???😀
Jidwaaq and Absame city lol!!
Geriiir Are The True Langaabs No Wonder Samaale Gave His Daughters To Darood

CrZ8.gif

Beenta aduunka wakaas irir propaganda.
After even including borana intu irir.

Irir is langaab in DDS.
As for NFD Ogaden are majority.

If Ogaden numbers are less why are they more conspicuous than others?

If Cisse, Samaroon and Isaaq are majority why dont they have any liberation front or even neglected by Ethiopian govt? They should have been Kilil presidents.
The only answer is you are langaab.

Degodia have no numbers. Compared to Ogaden in Wajir they Degodia have been migrating from Liban district to wajir.

As for mandeera you know well it borders Gedo and there is MX population whoch you cant simply claim its all Garreh.
Fyi both Samaroon and Isaaq have been K5 presidents lol

Idk about Ciise tho

As for a ‘Liberation front’ we’re happy with the status quo and anyways we’re not dying for nothing like ONLF kkk

Fyi both Samaroon and Isaaq have been K5 presidents lol

Idk about Ciise tho

As for a ‘Liberation front’ we’re happy with the status quo and anyways we’re not dying for nothing like ONLF kkk
You mean cabdul majid? How did he end?

So you are happy to be "majority" in dds and happy being marginalised.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
All the major cities are Ogaden with the biggest amount of population. Even Jigjiga to Wajaale town you can find Abaskuul,Jidwaaq & other Absames living there.
Here’s some major Ogaden cities in DDS that has more population than even Hargeisa and Burco.

Jigjiga: 1.3 million
Qabridahar: 1 million
Godey: 1.2 million
Dhagaxbuur: 900 thousand
Hargeele: 700k
Fiiq: 800k
Plus many others

View attachment 211412View attachment 211413View attachment 211414View attachment 211415
Dude this is how kebri dahar looks where the hell do you have 1 million hiding…..
997F2A38-7DCA-4FCC-B1A5-076A8F743875.jpeg

All the major cities are Ogaden with the biggest amount of population. Even Jigjiga to Wajaale town you can find Abaskuul,Jidwaaq & other Absames living there.
Here’s some major Ogaden cities in DDS that has more population than even Hargeisa and Burco.

Jigjiga: 1.3 million
Qabridahar: 1 million
Godey: 1.2 million
Dhagaxbuur: 900 thousand
Hargeele: 700k
Fiiq: 800k
Plus many others

View attachment 211412View attachment 211413View attachment 211414View attachment 211415
Doqon kii Ogaadeen Making up numbers. Over inflating numbers of small places that barely show on google maps.

Plenty of Isaaq, dir and others in Jigjiga hell even amhara and more. It's the capital of the region. And all around it is isaaq, cissa, samaaron, other dir, other darood. I own farmland just outside Jigjiga in Gursum, Faafan.

Dhagaxbuur has Gaadsan biimal Dir ,Sheekhaal, Ogaden and arab/HY/Cidagale. Hell I know people there and also women who married and live there.

I admit, I don't know NFD. But I know Somalia and DDS very well.

You guys do understand that more than half their population is reer miyi right? That goes for all of Somaliweyn. Why are you looking at cities only?:wtf:

You guys do understand that more than half their population is reer miyi right? That goes for all of Somaliweyn. Why are you looking at cities only?:wtf:
You're right, the truth will come out sometime. Till then, I'm done here. I don't like arguing/debating on here.

I'll keep enjoying my holidays in SL and DDS. When the south is safe, I'll enjoy there as well. Maybe one day I'll visit NFD and broaden my horizens.

cow

VIP
Degaxbuur is a province.Kebridahar is a city.
Go learn facts langaab reer koshin.

when a moron thinks he is smart, last time i had to school you about the two ceelwaaqs one in kenya and one in somalia you where adamant only one ceelwaaq existed and now i am schooling you about DDS.

donaldtrumpcompromisingsituation.jpg

Latest posts