Somali Region is pushing back against Afar invasion

Cisse had the right defend themselves, but iy's still very sad that 2 Muslim group are fighting each other so vicisously while being under Ocupation.
Why are you surprised about the afars they fought against the Adal sultanate and fought with habesha, they have been bootlickers for the habesha for centuries

Ethiopian federal soldiers sided with the afar militias and they were both smoked together:win:
trump fake news GIF

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nah I just prefer facts, somalis can’t be trusted wee faan badan yihiin

Don't make me spit on the omar maxamud who I've kept my wrath away as I've been trying to settle a centuries old beef with reer bari like @Libaax-Joore.

You reer mudug nIggas brag about your war credential post 90s with a langaab hawiye cawaan. Nigga reer bari were doing wars since the 16th century and participated in the global age of war and the scramble for africa. Its reer bari who found hobyo and galkacyo. I am bah dubays reer nugaaleed but i know my roots bruv. But you reer mudug are seen as faan and all talk.

Sheekadu yaysan isku badelin birta dheer vs jalam.

@Abaq @GaradShabeel Ethiopian forces attacked Liyuu forces aka Ogaden forces from all sides in a surprise attack. Do you think this could turn into a bigger scale war if it continues?🤔xabashi are already using heavy artillery.

Trending