Somali region and the communities that live there

No bro, Makahil is majority in 4 degmos and shares Bokh with bicidyaan, MJ bicidyaan has 1 majorty, marehan has a couple of tuulos and this gerri koombe ad 1door we have never heard of or even dhulbahante,
So Ogaden are in Bokh now? :mjlol:
Biciidyahan don’t even live in Bokh
They are the majority in Galaadi and half of Wardheer. Bokh is an Cumar Maxamuud district

They are the majority in Galaadi and half of Wardheer. Bokh is an Cumar Maxamuud district

stop lying, Umar muxamuud doesnt live in DDS,

why do somalis make up some many fake clans all the sudden living in degmos we know very well off,

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
No bro, Makahil is majority in 4 degmos and shares Bokh with bicidyaan, MJ bicidyaan has 1 majorty, marehan has a couple of tuulos and this gerri koombe and 1door we have never heard of or even dhulbahante,

Wardheer, Lahelow, and Danot are majority Mikahiil. Geladi, Bookh and Galxamur are majority MJ.

Geri live in Wardheer, Dhulbahante in Bokh and Danot, while Marehan live in Geladi.

This is the truth.

No bro, Makahil is majority in 4 degmos and shares Bokh with bicidyaan, MJ bicidyaan has 1 majorty, marehan has a couple of tuulos and this gerri koombe and 1door we have never heard of or even dhulbahante,
Dhulbahante lives in both Danod and Bokh district. The tuulos which I know from the top of my head are Marqaan weyne, Qudhac Dhalaan, Boqonka, Maygaagle, Qararo, Xirsi Macaf, Landheer, Cagaare, Gumburka Cagaare, Fardalaaye, Tuurwareen, Heegaale, Domco, Damercad..

All of my families are from Danot/Bokh district.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Dhulbahante lives in both Danod and Bokh district. The tuulos which I know from the top of my head are Marqaan weyne, Qudhac Dhalaan, Boqonka, Maygaagle, Qararo, Xirsi Macaf, Landheer, Cagaare, Gumburka Cagaare, Fardalaaye, Tuurwareen, Heegaale, Domco, Damercad..

Dhulbahante are unlucky because their population in Wardheer Zone can be enough for 1 degmo, but they are split so they don't form a majority in Bokh or Danot.

Are you Khalid or Farax Garaad?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

How is Maygaagle in Zone 5 when the hj and dhulos were slaughtering each other there years ago. Its in Buuhoodle district, north of the town next to Kalshaale.

Dhulbahante are unlucky because their population in Wardheer Zone can be enough for 1 degmo, but they are split so they don't form a majority in Bokh or Danot.

Are you Khalid or Farax Garaad?
I am Khalid, majority of us are from K5. Although we don't have a degmo, the Somali government has been good for us.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

This dude really said they’re no Omar Mahmoud in Bokh :gucciwhat:Like Bokh isn’t Khalaf Madoobe playground.

Bohol

VIP
In the age where clear map of the Somali region of Ethiopia is available no need to argue. Everyone knows who settles which village/town.

https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/21_adm_som_010515_a0.pdf

Red = Garhajis territory

Blue = Dhulbahante territory

Black = Majerteen territory

Green = Makahiil territory

I have left out areas I am unsure of that belong to other clans example Ymaarugle which is Marehan. MJ are indeed majority in Bokh district but they only settle in half of Galadi district.
WzXVyAL.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
In the age where clear map of the Somali region of Ethiopia is available no need to argue. Everyone knows who settles which village/town.

https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/21_adm_som_010515_a0.pdf

Red = Garhajis territory

Blue = Dhulbahante territory

Black = Majerteen territory

Green = Makahiil territory

I have left out areas I am unsure of that belong to other clans example Ymaarugle which is Marehan. MJ are indeed majority in Bokh district but they only settle in half of Galadi district.
WzXVyAL.png

Duuban is a Mareexaan town, Yamaruuglay is a Mareexaan Celi town wtf is this fake map for?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
That is why I left it out. Anything south of Galaadi town seems to be Marehan villages/towns.
You are a fair man, Marehan live south of Gellaadi capital while MJs live north. They keep denying this reality.

Trending