Somali region and the communities that live there

This is interesting, how accurate would you guys say this is?

Dl8oyCYW4AEfwm7.jpg
Dl8o4JfX4AA6r6U.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@GBTarmy this langaab claims his 80% of ddsi parliament yet only 50% of cabinet positions. How do u get 50% of cabinet position, yet be 80% in parliament. This nigga barely owns 50% of DDSI, the other 50% is non absame. He is trying to act like Harti who own 95% of their parliament seats and 95% of their cabinet is Harti. And 95% of their land is Harti. We have way larger land, districts, nomads, then this coward who cannot fill his region. Do u know where I can source the MPS of DDSI parliament, this coward @Teeri-Alpha is throwing around data with no sources. I gave him cabinet positions of Cagjar and it's 50% non absame, so it's impossible his 80% of DDSI. He has no source for his claims but his nonsensical RANTS.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha wallahi waa cabsi niyahow, did u just see what @GBTarmy posted. Nigga it looks like it's 60% non absame and 40% absame. Damn Hawiye are 'represented' quite well. Much more then Majerten. I bet this nigga @Teeri-Alpha is going to argue that was a corrupt census not following all variables and govt run lol to be anti ogaden and declare a NEW CENSUS kkkkkkk. What u going to argue, I at least argue on 'nomadic camel herders' as they only count 'towns and districts' not those roaming for rain, I have an excuse and proof, why else is there like 15 dams in PL if I dont have nomads looooooooooool. This number crunching is just to much for Absame, his out kkkkkkkkkkk when the shit hits the fan ma jecla inu yimado. I cant wait for PL district zoning, imagine the sensitivities and hard measurements, no clans wants to be misrepresented and want a proper 'mechanism' to be agreed on first.

I heard PL is bringing western EXPERTS as its serious matter GBTARMY as it can mean some clans may have more power then their worth and large clans who are worth more are disempowered. It can lead to instability and assasinations and conflicts. Let the games begin is what I say, I need to fight for bah dubays cuz its not gonna be easy argue on district for us since we are mostly nomads only small amount are settled. The reason I argue for nomads a-lot is deep down I know my settlement ratio, I can't get a seat thru 'settlement' counting which is misrepresentative of our clan reality and possibly most clans in PL judging by the fact we produce the economic backbone

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Absame appears to Share his land with non Absame. It's like GM. Absame is Largest clan but not a Majority @Teeri-Alpha as you go around claiming. Their like GM HG is 60% while Non HG are 40%. Wow PL is mighty un-shared at all, it seems like we are the only ones who achieved this phenonema, the rest of these somali clans cannot move freely without another clan saying 'wats up in a technical' kkkkkk. Even the south is highly 'diversified' clan wise, no nigga can move wallahi same with Gedo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Majeerteen majority in Gelaadi district?:wtf:

Bias map.

It's not a map, it's a census looooooooool u dumb f*ck b22n c*nt. Don't u know maths or do u need 'visual' representation like 'maps' like some baboon who can't count and read? Marehan don't live in DDSI, your not even a 'settlement' that is worthy counting in the census. Sade settle Liban kkkk, yeah right

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's not a map, it's a census looooooooool u dumb f*ck b22n c*nt. Don't u know maths or do u need 'visual' representation like 'maps' like some baboon who can't count and read? Marehan don't live in DDSI, your not even a 'settlement' that is worthy counting in the census. Liban kulaha kkkk

We are majority in Gelaadi and Liban districta. Clearly this administration favours some over others. Fake map.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We are majority in Gelaadi and Liban districta. Clearly this administration favours some over others. Fake map.

Liban North is where u live and it's shared with 3 clans. It's not even all liban and it's only 145k it's less then BOH kkkkkkkkkkkk. But u don't own all that 145k it has to be split north/south and you only own the north and even in the north u need to split it again with 3 clans. U like 10k nigga. Nacala b22nti ku soo xaartay wase, majerten ba lagu daba dhigay adigo 10k ka degan ddsi ba hadlaysa, u dont even get an MP that how low u r

Farm

VIP
It's not a map, it's a census looooooooool u dumb f*ck b22n c*nt. Don't u know maths or do u need 'visual' representation like 'maps' like some baboon who can't count and read? Marehan don't live in DDSI, your not even a 'settlement' that is worthy counting in the census. Sade settle Liban kkkk, yeah right

170856089_5cf389d25e.jpg

-the boon trying to make sense of the image

Last edited:

Farm

VIP
Liban North is where u live and it's shared with 3 clans. It's not even all liban and it's only 145k it's less then BOH kkkkkkkkkkkk. But u don't own all that 145k it has to be split north/south and you only own the north and even in the north u need to split it again with 3 clans. U like 10k nigga. Nacala b22nti ku soo xaartay wase, majerten ba lagu daba dhigay adigo 10k ka degan ddsi ba hadlaysa, u dont even get an MP that how low u r

The boon is under MJ rule too with a MJ governor he can’t escape his fate.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo The way Liban was split north/south. Balanbal will also be as the southern side of Cayr cannot be ignored in the census it will be balanbal north/south under Abudwaq district. Dhusomareeb is all Gone. Kaxandhaale. Gelinsoor, Gedo is half gone to eelay and absame and harti as that will be shared district when the counting happens when it is reverted back to 'district' of bay and assigned 3 mps 2 for sade 1 for non sade. That's your life to flee, and hawiye know it. Ma-riix-aan baba lagu yiri as nickname, wax ma riixi kartid means waxad tahay nin 'carara' mar walbo, isir ahan ayaaba uu tahay. I love how Liban was shared out north/south and then northern side shared out again cause marehan is minority among other clans. It's xaq, it's official, and it's the govt census. This is how Somalia will do it's census but more accurate as it needs to be inclusive of nomads also since their the largest providers of our GDP. But there is no nomads in the south due to river their not searching for rain, that shit can be counted quickly...I can't wait for a real census as a govt u can't operate of fake data, it effects gdp calculation, planning economies, investment direction. No wonder Somalia was a shit hole under siyad, fake regions and states to appease clans not work of numbers like most normal states. Those b22n days are over @Farm

PL must lead the way though and do a proper census so we demand the same from Somalia before federal one man one vote or we pull out. I know PL will do it properly as we won't allow each other to get fake seats in parliament for nothing, whatever works in PL, will just reapplied to Somalia to catch up.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
170856089_5cf389d25e.jpg

-the **** trying to make sense of the image

He didn't know it's 'census' kkkkkkk and not map cuz he is baboon clan and loves 'visual representation' like an 'ape' does. He then cries 'fake' notice but forgot to read where it says 'clans 7% less are not mentioned'. He doesn't realize just because he lives somewhere doesn't mean his name will be mentioned as a clan living there because the 'methodology' was stated '7% or less will not be mentioned.' Sharciga dhan ayuu ka booday like we see with hawiye constitutional abuses cause he is a fkn b22n ape c*nt son of a ma-riix-aan and why I start getting abusive ma illa fahamtay, waa wax aan nidaamki aduunka fahansaneen oo weli cayaarti b22nta iyo koonfurta la imanayo meel 'academic' research ah, and census is ACADEMIC as they list the 'variables' that need to be included for the census.

Wa xoolo, waana sababta aan ka quusto sxb wada hadalka hawiyaha iyo marehanka oo aan la jaanqaadin aduunka la joggo and then they get mad why MJ winning always, cause we following the rules of 21st century you dumb c*nt B22N. These clans have spent all their time not learning 'cilmi' which is 'gold' in the world, people love something that is new and not existing, they don't want bananas or apples and farming or trade or something they already know. That's why rich economies are rich they add new knowledge to the world and sell it with no COMPETITION cause the rest of the world is doing shit that is already well established and known and noone cares. Thats why japanese r loved cuz their breaking into robotic research and AI, but noone cares for b22n and his 'farm lands' cause farm lands isnt unique to the world, u see meeshu ka faanayo waxay keenaysa in aduunka uu arkan ADOON, he hasnt developed his mind and will lose to majerten illa saman akhar

Last edited:
@GBTarmy this langaab claims his 80% of ddsi parliament yet only 50% of cabinet positions. How do u get 50% of cabinet position, yet be 80% in parliament. This nigga barely owns 50% of DDSI, the other 50% is non absame. He is trying to act like Harti who own 95% of their parliament seats and 95% of their cabinet is Harti. And 95% of their land is Harti. We have way larger land, districts, nomads, then this coward who cannot fill his region. Do u know where I can source the MPS of DDSI parliament, this coward @Teeri-Alpha is throwing around data with no sources. I gave him cabinet positions of Cagjar and it's 50% non absame, so it's impossible his 80% of DDSI. He has no source for his claims but his nonsensical RANTS.

becasue cagjar is trying to please somalis, the langab jahuur, cabdi iley and all presidents used to give Absame 90%

let ONLF win, it will be halal and based on who is majority,

lets see how much ONLF wins, lets wait insha Allah

This is interesting, how accurate would you guys say this is?

Dl8oyCYW4AEfwm7.jpg
Dl8o4JfX4AA6r6U.jpg

bro this is fake map made up, released into the internet and habashi said we did not do it,

ethiopia has never ever had an official ensus, its all extrapolated data, made up,

truth is tigra do not want to have census for decades, why? because they had more Mps in parliament than oromo or ahmaar or somalis, why would they want census,

also ahmaara never allowed it for it showed real numbers, some say they are around 15 million, not 30 million if you discount oromo assimilated and jarer guraga etc,

let ethiopia have real census, we shall see, isnha Allah,

ONLF will carry out real census, we shall see, then , this is a nation that never veer had a real census

if a real halal election takes place, we will once and for all settle down who is majority,

if onlf won 875 in the 90s, we will see now, and there are no hawadly in khalafo, they are reer awe hassan and ogaden,

this maybe is so fake, it was mad up, you can even see they DO NOT use Ogaden name in even fiiq, for go's sake its fiiq, waa pure caghdeer gobal,

fake map, lets get real votes, 1 man 1 vote next summer insha Allah and do a nation wide census, then we will see who shall remain quite

@Teeri-Alpha wallahi waa cabsi niyahow, did u just see what @GBTarmy posted. Nigga it looks like it's 60% non absame and 40% absame. Damn Hawiye are 'represented' quite well. Much more then Majerten. I bet this nigga @Teeri-Alpha is going to argue that was a corrupt census not following all variables and govt run lol to be anti ogaden and declare a NEW CENSUS kkkkkkk. What u going to argue, I at least argue on 'nomadic camel herders' as they only count 'towns and districts' not those roaming for rain, I have an excuse and proof, why else is there like 15 dams in PL if I dont have nomads looooooooooool. This number crunching is just to much for Absame, his out kkkkkkkkkkk when the shit hits the fan ma jecla inu yimado. I cant wait for PL district zoning, imagine the sensitivities and hard measurements, no clans wants to be misrepresented and want a proper 'mechanism' to be agreed on first.

I heard PL is bringing western EXPERTS as its serious matter GBTARMY as it can mean some clans may have more power then their worth and large clans who are worth more are disempowered. It can lead to instability and assasinations and conflicts. Let the games begin is what I say, I need to fight for bah dubays cuz its not gonna be easy argue on district for us since we are mostly nomads only small amount are settled. The reason I argue for nomads a-lot is deep down I know my settlement ratio, I can't get a seat thru 'settlement' counting which is misrepresentative of our clan reality and possibly most clans in PL judging by the fact we produce the economic backbone

fake map made on a spread sheet and posted online, ethiopia has never ever done a real census, in fact no census, since creation and real election with more than 1 party allowed to compete,

keep screaming like the ape you are, lets wait next summer, lets see who wins the votes, lets see the real census that will follow in ethiopia and Ogadeniya, then we shall talk

but do not judge me on some fake ass interest spread fake data, heck even Fiiq is apparently darood, they cannot even write Ogaden

wait for the real data with UN approved census and elections by the international community observing it,

@GB T

you dumb fock Ethiopia has never ever had a census, stop saying its census with this fake made up on a spread sheet data by a somali-net forumer

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-again-despite-looming-election-idUSKCN1TB1N7

Ethiopia delays census again despite looming election

ADDIS ABABA (Reuters) - Ethiopia’s parliament postponed a national census for a second time on Monday, citing security concerns but potentially undermining logistics for the first election under reformist Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed.

Ethiopia is due to hold a national vote some time next year, and the census - already postponed once from 2017 - is a crucial step toward demarcating constituencies.

But parliamentarians in both houses voted overwhelmingly to delay the census again by a year, due to an upsurge in ethnic conflicts that has forced 2.4 million Ethiopians out of their homes, according to United Nations figures.

“Our people are still displaced in many parts of the country,” lawmaker Tesfaye Daba said during a parliamentary debate. “Having this situation, I don’t think it wise to conduct the census this year.”

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
becasue cagjar is trying to please somalis, the langab jahuur, cabdi iley and all presidents used to give Absame 90%

let ONLF win, it will be halal and based on who is majority,

lets see how much ONLF wins, lets wait insha Allah

I already worked out Bah Dubays. Sub-Sub-Sub Clan of Osman Mahmoud.

I know we have 2000 'armed reserves' or as old somalis say 'wiil qori sidan karo'. We don't dedicate our full reserve obviously and only pull out what is necessary for a war and we do not send males who haven't had a child as not to disturb our 'demographic growth' in the future. Our age of soldier recruitment is 18-40 only and it's only 'males'. So if our 'demographic' 18-40 is 2000 males. U can assume 2000 females as both male/female ratios are quite close in most societies. So that's 4k right? then assume 8 kids per household which is quite standard per somali homes as an average. So that's 4k x 8. Roughly 32k. So if 4k is 18-40. Below 18 Demographic is 28k.

That's why they say 70% of Somalis are children and youth below 18. It's quite the same for bah dubays statistic from what I worked out. Only 4k are between 18-40. Most are children below 18 due to high birth rates. So from 32k population 28k is below 18. That's a whooping 85% for bah dubays. Then I didn't include the above 40-100. But this bracket is probably similar to our 18-40 bracket. But I rounded it off to 40k for my sub-clan population.

I looked at DDSI census I am the size of Danan district so gimme respect waryaa as I come and Murk u like the other non absame have. ONLF is like the Hindu Nationalists in India who are in power BJP. DDSI won't allow ONLF nationalist into power as the arrangement if fair. 50% Absame, 50% non absame. How cagjar accepted this yet all LIYU is all Absame kkkkk, baffles me. Cause your soldier contribution is big indicator of your 'population'. So I do suspect something is iffy, but it's not my region kkkkkkkkkk if it was bah dubays or majerten land, that shit wouldn't happen I know that. It means Teeri can't move in 50% of ogadeniya without another nigga in technical like marehan cant move beyond southern balanbale, when a land is shared it means ANOTHER NIGGA IS ARMED TO KILL U FOR LAND. ITS TERRIBLE AND INDICATES LANGAABISM IS SETTING IN.

SUCK SHIT ABSAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, HARTI HAS LARGER LAND, LARGER PPL. THATS WHY OUR SOLDIERS ARE 95% HARTI, IT FLOWS WELL INTO OUR PARLIAMENT AND CABINET REPRESENTATION. BUT YOUR LIYU POLICE 95% ABSAME, YET YOUR CABINET IS 50% NON ABSAME AND FROM THE LOOKS OF YOUR DISTRICT CENSUS, IT WUD APPEAR NON ABSAME ARE EATING WELL IN YOUR PARLIAMENT ALSO

Why Ethiopia has postponed its census, for the third time

The count is always contentious because it confers money and power

Middle East and Africa
Mar 29th 2019
IN ETHIOPIA, Africa’s second most populous country, it is often difficult to distinguish politics from demography. On March 18th the government announced that the national census, due to begin one and a half years behind schedule on April 7th, would be postponed for a third time. It said that security concerns, especially in the south and west, made holding one almost impossible.

The count, which comes ahead of national elections scheduled for next year, was meant to be a showpiece of digital innovation, with census officials capturing data on touch tablets and transmitting it over mobile phone networks. Instead the delay has confirmed the toxic power of demography and numbers in Ethiopian politics.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha I know something is wrong with that because how can liyu be all absame, if the non absame are strong it will show in the soldier output. Like PL soldiers are 95% harti, so it makes sense 95% of parliament is harti and the cabinet and 'land and districts' and that's how it is. But with DDSI, it's weird 50% are non absame niyahow in clan district census, yet 100% of liyu or any armed movement like onlf is absame kkkkk, the parliament most likely is 50% non absame too or else why they get such a large portion yet can't contribute a single soldier or at least at the same level of absame?

Listen I think honestly you got played cuz onlf was busy in war games with habashi while somalis were busy setting up DDSI that is suitable to langaabs and they actually DID IT. I cant believe a karanle is ambassador of somalia, for ethiopia that shit shud be ABSAME all the way. Somalidu waa xasidin sxb, adigu sidad habashi uu eegaysee ayaa dhulkagi la boobay oo somali kale danahisa ku gaadhayo like ambassador spot for a fuckin KARANLE who is fleeing in babile and shit

Last edited:

Trending