Somali region and the communities that live there

Gb Tarnmy, the fact you will not even post sources of where you got the spreadsheet shows its the fake one posted years back on Somali-net forum, fake one made up,

ethiopia has never had census, 87 ethnic groups will be affected by it

but lets wait and see the election, this will give us an idea of who is who, allowing census will also determing how much money is given to each degmo and power sharing will be affected massively,

hence why ahmaar or tigra never allowed it in Ethiopians history, truth is oromo is massive and will use that against them, waa at-least 40% of ethiopia, maybe 50% oromoda, and if they get 15 million, the expected for the somali region, that easily gives them the 67% the need to change laws, specially if they have sidama and canfaar cushtics and hararis on board who together number around 4 million for sidama and 1 million each for harar and canfaar atleast

hence why langab tigra and ahmaar never wanted census,

@Teeri-Alpha I know something is wrong with that because how can liyu be all absame, if the non absame are strong it will show in the soldier output. Like PL 95% are harti niyahow, so it makes sense 95% of parliament is harti and the cabinet and 'land and districts' and that's how it is. But with DDSI, it's weird 50% are non absame niyahow, yet 100% ciidaan is absame kkkkk, parliament probably is 50% non absame too or else why they get such a large portion yet can't contribute a single soldier or at least at the same level of absame? listen I think honestly you got played cuz onlf was busy in war games while somalis were busy setting up DDSI that is suitable to langaabs and they actually DID IT. I cant believe a karanle is ambassador of somalia, that shit shud be ABSAME all the way. Somalidu waa xasidin sxb, adigu sidad habashi uu eegaysee ayaa dhulkagi la boobay oo somali kale danahisa ku gaadhayo like ambassador spot for a fuckin KARANLE who is fleeing in babile and shit

parleimat is 280, MPs, dude even if Absame are 50%, if cagjar gave absame 905, somalis would moan, if he gives them 505 somalis moan, yuo can neevr win, when cabdi iley had 90% ogaden cabinet, somalis moaned,

it doesn't matter since the president is ogaden, 245 out of 280 Mps are absame and yuo need 67% Mps to change laws,

and liyuu is 99% absame and 100% of offciers

so cagjar gave absame 50% cabinet to sweet talk somalis so dumb somalis do not flee to oromo, yuo must understand, its strategic, 505 cabinet for one clan absame is fine as long as we control parliament majority and we make fellow somalis happy and on our side to safe them, or they will be sweet talked by galla , we did it to save ourselves,

besides, cabinet is cleaned every 2 years, they come and go, and isnha Allah let ONLF win, ethiopia doesnt want census naton wide but we will have the first real one for the DDS regiona dn the votes will give you an idea of who is who

but mark my words, cabinet will not be 50?% caghdeer, when its 90% caghdeer, do not start ing warya how we made others langab , deal? i know you.

we are not like Mj with langab mentality, we will share the cabinet 50% 50% though we make up majorty in parliament, we need somalis on our side, dumb rocks like Embarrassing we need to save her people,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha who-ever did that census clearly is demonstrating where-ever absame lives is shared in population, while segregating a huge portion for HAWIYE, Irirs, Other Darods. Wuxuba sheekada ka dhigay kaygi ana leh, absamekisa ana la cuni. It's definitely inspired by hawiye that shit as they want to make DDSI appear like the south where no nigga can walk 2 miles without being murked by another clan cuz hawiye is to langaab to capture all the south

@Teeri-Alpha who-ever did that census clearly is demonstrating where-ever absame lives is shared in population, while segregating a huge portion for HAWIYE, Irirs, Other Darods. Wuxuba sheekada ka dhigay kaygi ana leh, absamekisa ana la cuni. It's definitely inspired by hawiye that shit as they want to make DDSI appear like the south where no nigga can walk 2 miles without being murked by another clan cuz hawiye is to langaab to capture all the south

it was posted on somali-Net years ago, fake, its why even the dude who created this thread cannot post the link because he knows,

its easy to catch them as even pure asli ogaden degmos are called darood with some qashin shsiey clans,

waa fake, have posted evidence ethiopia has never ever had a census and the current abiy regime rejected it 3 times because it will show certain groups to be much smaller than they are really ,

isnha Allah lets wait fr ONLF vote, we shall see who is who, we will also do a real census,

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
fake map made on a spread sheet and posted online, ethiopia has never ever done a real census, in fact no census, since creation and real election with more than 1 party allowed to compete,

keep screaming like the ape you are, lets wait next summer, lets see who wins the votes, lets see the real census that will follow in ethiopia and Ogadeniya, then we shall talk

but do not judge me on some fake ass interest spread fake data, heck even Fiiq is apparently darood, they cannot even write Ogaden

wait for the real data with UN approved census and elections by the international community observing it,
I cant believe I am agreeing with you this fucking fake map. How is MJ more than eve Ogaden in Wardheer :wtf:

Makaahiil is 1st, Marehan 2nd, langaab mj third.

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo The way Liban was split north/south. Balanbal will also be as the southern side of Cayr cannot be ignored in the census it will be balanbal north/south under Abudwaq district. Dhusomareeb is all Gone. Kaxandhaale. Gelinsoor, Gedo is half gone to eelay and absame and harti as that will be shared district when the counting happens when it is reverted back to 'district' of bay and assigned 3 mps 2 for sade 1 for non sade. That's your life to flee, and hawiye know it. Ma-riix-aan baba lagu yiri as nickname, wax ma riixi kartid means waxad tahay nin 'carara' mar walbo, isir ahan ayaaba uu tahay. I love how Liban was shared out north/south and then northern side shared out again cause marehan is minority among other clans. It's xaq, it's official, and it's the govt census. This is how Somalia will do it's census but more accurate as it needs to be inclusive of nomads also since their the largest providers of our GDP. But there is no nomads in the south due to river their not searching for rain, that shit can be counted quickly...I can't wait for a real census as a govt u can't operate of fake data, it effects gdp calculation, planning economies, investment direction. No wonder Somalia was a shit hole under siyad, fake regions and states to appease clans not work of numbers like most normal states. Those b22n days are over @Farm

PL must lead the way though and do a proper census so we demand the same from Somalia before federal one man one vote or we pull out. I know PL will do it properly as we won't allow each other to get fake seats in parliament for nothing, whatever works in PL, will just reapplied to Somalia to catch up.

Tooo long man I dont read fucking essays keep it short and simple Yoga boy.

I cant believe I am agreeing with you this fucking fake map. How is MJ more than eve Ogaden in Wardheer :wtf:

Makaahiil is 1st, Marehan 2nd, langaab mj third.

truth is MJ bicidyaan is more than marehan, marehan doesn't have 1 full degmo, bicidyaan has one full degmo, marehan has a few tuulo, 5 degmo are makahil Ogaden 1 Mj degmo, thats 6 degmos, marehan lives in a few tuulo with Magabul/Makahil Ogaden

we will never allow marehan a demgo, no way, and if Mj mis behaves, we will ship them to puntland, behave both of yall

what did you expect from me? to agree with and pretend all is good?

:gucciwhat:

its a fake map anyways, relax, and libaan region 100% belongs to degodia and garre

TekNiKo

VIP
truth is MJ bicidyaan is more than marehan, marehan doesn't have 1 full degmo, bicidyaan has one full degmo, marehan has a few tuulo, 5 degmo are makahil Ogaden 1 Mj degmo, thats 6 degmos, marehan lives in a few tuulo with Magabul/Makahil Ogaden

we will never allow marehan a demgo, no way, and if Mj mis behaves, we will ship them to puntland, behave both of yall

what did you expect from me? to agree with and pretend all is good? :gucciwhat:
Is that why Celi subclan karbaashed them so bad they cried to Liyu Boolis to save them:dead: how can a minority wreak so much havoc.

Wallahi if it wasnt for OG interference we would chase them all the way to Bookh

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
it was posted on somali-Net years ago, fake, its why even the dude who created this thread cannot post the link because he knows,

its easy to catch them as even pure asli ogaden degmos are called darood with some qashin shsiey clans,

waa fake, have posted evidence ethiopia has never ever had a census and the current abiy regime rejected it 3 times because it will show certain groups to be much smaller than they are really ,

isnha Allah lets wait fr ONLF vote, we shall see who is who, we will also do a real census,

Yeah something was fishy, I think it was for shits n giggles. I can't wait to a proper census is done. I saw this posting on puntlandpost where PL govt advertises projects and their advertising a 'legal' representative to help with 'district' zoning and 'census' related information.The shit is going to get real in PL, cause they wanna move to a 'democracy' but settling on 'district' and 'regions' and 'tuulos' is going to be 'contentious issue because they determine MP representation.

While Somalis think they just want more seats, it doesn't help in working out govt policy when you lack data on your population or if u have fake data we cannot measure shit that we do by the year and the impact and growth and change since the 'population' data is 'wrong' it skews all education and hospital policies metrics, infrastructure investments, working out priorities in the region, return on investment calculations, cost to benefit analysis of policies, GDP growth/decline rates. Ma garatay. We got no evidence to speak to the world on accept our b22n clan thinking and views. Somalis argue why the govt is incompetent well it lacks genuine data to work with so it's direction and policies isn't guided by anything FACTUAL, it's guided by B22N clan thinking

@Teeri-Alpha bro I got it from twitter

bro, this hawiye dude made this fake thing up we all know him, he made this up when cagjar was picked as the new leader and he was creating the new cabinet,

Ethiopia has never ever had a census, never, just this year they cancelled , 3 times , why? becaseu many langab tribes like tigra, ahmaar etc know the truth, oromo is massive and has woken up, cushtics like somalis are not 9 million Since 1991, many sources say they are atleast 15 million,

lets wait till we have the first ever official Ethiopian real census,

Why do Marexan like parasites always inject themselves into everything?

because they like to own land by force, kulaha we are more than bicidyaan in warder,

marehan doesn't even have a full degmo, few tuulo he resides with makahil and they claim they own libaan when its pure 100% garre and dagodia and have never ever had a councillor even

notice how in gedo they border with libaan and claim it and central somalia claim warder since they border,

wallahi Ogaden will exterminate them if they mess about in Ogadenia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why do Marexan like parasites always inject themselves into everything?

If u read the futuh, it's historical reason. Hirabu migrated from poverty stricken region where his clan lived it says to be emir of somalis. We know our old hamar was Zaylac and Awdal and Harar was official capital. He is just gypsy dude since the 15th century, always looking at going to other clan territories and other clan topics like on the SPOT. He is now in hamar as gypsy farmajo is following in the footsteps of hirabu who went to zaylac to declare his emir spots on somali while ahmed gurey was in harar running the govt. His migrating from kaxandhaale, gelinsoor, southern balanbal he left, dhusomareeb. Nigga is even a qaxooti in parts of kenya. I suspect it's their name ma-riix-aan. Meaning never moving forward, which can only mean FLEEING. The evidence I see seems to align well to this theory and their behaviors since 15th century. Plus poverty region of hirabu reminded me of GEDO today. Niggas never changed for 500 years talk about 'arrogance' and strong 'retardation'

bro, this hawiye dude made this fake thing up we all know him, he made this up when cagjar was picked as the new leader and he was creating the new cabinet,

Ethiopia has never ever had a census, never, just this year they cancelled , 3 times , why? becaseu many langab tribes like tigra, ahmaar etc know the truth, oromo is massive and has woken up, cushtics like somalis are not 9 million Since 1991, many sources say they are atleast 15 million,

lets wait till we have the first ever official Ethiopian real census,
haye but how can census be done when most of Ethiopia is in turmoil? we can only use UN and other orgs for information

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
haye but how can census be done when most of Ethiopia is in turmoil? we can only use UN and other orgs for information

Nah UN info is fed thru Somali officers bro, none of those documents provides formulas or variables as a census can't be done unless u show the criterias used. How they work out unsettled population in PL is what will be interesting and variables as 60% of the GDP is there, to not acknowledge that is like not acknowledging 80% of australia economy is services, u wud need to just disregard the cities and count the rural areas in australia. Scientifically nonsensical.

I have yet to see something demonstrate nomadic counting to be accurate. 10 dams in PL tells me there is shit load of livestock. Where-as other regions are mere 'wells' only intended for small population. Plus I don't think it's even enough as their seems to be water shortages still.

bro UN is just made up with projections,

anyways, census must be done, ethiopia is gona split regardless, if you do census at least you are telling the truth, but imagine a massive landeer oromo who people underestimate causing havoc, it will be last minute dot.com

also we can prepare for economic planning etc , you need real data, if you leave people marginalised, it will bite you back in the ass,

ethiopia with 80% under 30 years old needs to create 3 million jobs a year, what if the real number is 6 million? you will create an Arab spring like where people hungry and forgotten will be the nations eventual downfall,

regardless, ONLF will conduct a census for the region, insha Allah, thats the plan,

once and for all we want to shut up 1doors who claim we are 20% blah blah blah

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
bro UN is just made up with projections,

anyways, census must be done, ethiopia is gona split regardless, if you do census at least you are telling the truth, but imagine a massive landeer oromo who people underestimate causing havoc, it will be last minute dot.com

also we can prepare for economic planning etc , you need real data, if you leave people marginalised, it will bite you back in the ass,

ethiopia with 80% under 30 years old needs to create 3 million jobs a year, what if the real number is 6 million? you will create an Arab spring like where people hungry and forgotten will be the nations eventual downfall,

regardless, ONLF will conduct a census for the region, insha Allah, thats the plan,

once and for all we want to shut up 1doors who claim we are 20% blah blah blah

I agree with 'data'. Without Data your just working of opinions, clan biases, or guesses at best. There is nothing to measure what u did and the change over a time period if there is no data providing a snap shot of before and after for it's policy implementation, gdp growth/declines, priorities, health/education standards, crime rates, taxation revenue increase/declines, cost to benefit analysis on sector development, what sectors should be built and which shouldn't. 100's type of questions but that can't be discussed when we don't even have 'data' before us to work on as a baseline. At the very least we need to male, female, elderly, population, literate, illerate, healthy, unhealthy, births, deaths. This is very basic information needed. Birth/deaths can tell u if ur replacing ur population sufficiently to ensure economic growth not declines due to high death rates and low birth rates. Don't forget measuring taxation revenues where it's coming from demographic wise male/female young, old, etc. Which group is most disadvantaged and it's time to inject 'investment'

TekNiKo

VIP
because they like to own land by force, kulaha we are more than bicidyaan in warder,

marehan doesn't even have a full degmo, few tuulo he resides with makahil and they claim they own libaan when its pure 100% garre and dagodia and have never ever had a councillor even

notice how in gedo they border with libaan and claim it and central somalia claim warder since they border,

wallahi Ogaden will exterminate them if they mess about in Ogadenia

Mareexan even live in Qabridahar, qoraxey we will fight for our rights. Oh how I miss Abdi Iley he used to be fair.

Trending