Somali region and the communities that live there

Mareexan even live in Qabridahar, qoraxey we will fight for our rights. Oh how I miss Abdi Iley he used to be fair.

cabdi iley or any other Ogaden never gave marehan any kursi except the right to breath the beautiful oxygen of Ogadeniya

warya, do not claim makkatul mukaram, qoraxey and qabridahar, make another believable lie up, kkkkkkk

i will not insult you like these dabyacos, because i am superior in culture and daqan, but focus your energy on Dusamreeb bro, seriously,

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
cabdi iley or any other Ogaden never gave marehan any kursi except the right to breath the beautiful oxygen of Ogadeniya

warya, do not claim makkatul mukaram, qoraxey and qabridahar, make another believable lie up, kkkkkkk

i will not insult you like these dabyacos, because i am superior in culture and daqan, but focus your energy on Dusamreeb bro, seriously,

I am trolling you bro hahah. I wanted to trigger you but failed. Hey my people live in Raqo, Laasacanood, bali midgaan, tuulo sarmaan, cilaanle, neefkucishe. Majority of my sub clan rer dalal lives in Doolo zone, cabudwaaq is just our home base.

You cannot deny me my rights, atleast we got 1 mp for Gelaadi which is good

truth is MJ bicidyaan is more than marehan, marehan doesn't have 1 full degmo, bicidyaan has one full degmo, marehan has a few tuulo, 5 degmo are makahil Ogaden 1 Mj degmo, thats 6 degmos, marehan lives in a few tuulo with Magabul/Makahil Ogaden

we will never allow marehan a demgo, no way, and if Mj mis behaves, we will ship them to puntland, behave both of yall

what did you expect from me? to agree with and pretend all is good?

:gucciwhat:

its a fake map anyways, relax, and libaan region 100% belongs to degodia and garre
That’s not true, there’s not even 5 districts lol there’s only 4. Wardheer is a shared district with Makaahiil in the west, Geri Koombe in the north and MJ in the East.
Galaadi is 95% MJ with a minority of MX refugees from Somalia
Bokh is 100% MJ
Danoot is shared HY and dhulos and Ogaden, most being dhulo.
So you have Ogaden having a presence in only 2 districts in doollo both being shared and Majeerteen having a presence in 3 districts only sharing 1. It’s clear who’s the majority.

That’s not true, there’s not even 5 districts lol there’s only 4. Wardheer is a shared district with Makaahiil in the west, Geri Koombe in the north and MJ in the East.
Bokh is 100% MJ
So you have Ogaden having a presence in only 2 districts in doollo both being shared and Majeerteen having a presence in 3 districts only sharing 1. It’s clear who’s the majority.

wardeer is 6 saxib, and named was actually changed to doolow, cut the crap you got out of your back side please, you make BS up,

kulaha we are minority,

Where is the six? Lying isn’t gonna help anything brother
2EC0123C-CE7A-4C9E-9B6A-663F7D341D54.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bokh is 100% MJ
MX refugees kulaha and who the f*ck made us refugee dabayaco scum. Your only majority in Bookh and few towns outside Gallaadi. We will karbash you another time before you run to Cagdheer for help fuking deer hunterer

MX refugees kulaha and who the f*ck made us refugee dabayaco scum. Your only majority in Bookh and few towns outside Gallaadi. We will karbash you another time before you run to Cagdheer for help fuking deer hunterer
Galaadi is owned by Majeerteen. Go cry elsewhere that hg made you refugees

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Bokh is 100% MJ

There are no HY left in Wardheer Zone. Danot is now a Mikahiil and Dhulbahante town.

Ina Iley made my hometown of Galxamur a degmo. @Teeri-Alpha is right that there are six degmos. Of those 6, 3 are majority MJ.

Marehan are more than 5% of Galaadi’s population.

old map bro, cabdi iley added 2 more degmos, you need 67% vote to do it and he had the votes , only makahil and bicidyaan live there, no such thing as 1door or dhulo or gerri koombe nonsense,

somalis always claiming lands for no reason except out of cuqdad,
No dhulo or Geri koombe? :drakelaugh:
So Geri Koombe wasn’t mayor of Wardheer multiple times? So more then half of buuhoodle isn’t in Ethiopia right :ulyin:

There are no HY left in Wardheer Zone. Danot is now a Mikahiil and Dhulbahante town.

Ina Iley made my hometown of Galxamur a degmo. @Teeri-Alpha is right that there are six degmos. Of those 6, 3 are majority MJ.

Marehan are more than 5% of Galaadi’s population.

No bro, Makahil is majority in 4 degmos and shares Bokh with bicidyaan, MJ bicidyaan has 1 majorty, marehan has a couple of tuulos and this gerri koombe and 1door we have never heard of or even dhulbahante,

Trending

Latest posts