Somali professor sentenced to 2 1/2 half years in prison for blasphemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they established true Jihad? No, what they (terror groups) is cause corruption upon and belittle the scholars. Shaykh Fawzan has warned against this groups.

@Lum

Shaykh Fawzan works for the Saudi Royals and will be wary of anyone against his superiors. What is "true Jihad"? One accepted by Shaykh Fawzan?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Lum

Fawzan and his likes in Saudi Arabia are state puppets. Only in small matters such as fiqh of wudu or fasting can be taken from them.

Anything political or economic can not be taken from them because they serve the state. Sudais after the khashoggi scandal made a khutbah in Makkah praising MBS.

Take care of whom you take ur deen walal

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Lum

Fawzan and his likes in Saudi Arabia are state puppets. Only in small matters such as fiqh of wudu or fasting can be taken from them.

Anything political or economic can be taken from them because they serve the state. Sudais after the khashoggi scandal made a khutbah in Makkah praising MBS.

Take care of whom you take ur deen walal
So which scholars do you take knowlegde from?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
So which scholars do you take knowlegde from?

I started by listening to Seerah and reading Qur'an and occasionally hadith.
When i didnt understand something, i would search it up and listen to several different scholars and then choose the one that made the most sense.

Read the Qur'an and try to understand it urself. Thats why Allah swt sent it down. It is not hard walal.

Hope that helps

Not sure why you feel the need to lie but all the men in that case are in jail and their court hearing begins next Saturday.

This is a blatant lie and never took place. You are one sick individual to be writing a fantasy about a such a tragic case.
Your not informed about the news your probably mj qabilist your the sick individual for not standing up

https://donordirectaction.org/2019/03/the-rape-and-murder-of-aisha-a-12-year-old-girl/

Some of you somalis are sick fuckers complete in denial of child raped your saying it lie how the story was all over the news

Last edited:
Not sure why you feel the need to lie but all the men in that case are in jail and their court hearing begins next Saturday.

This is a blatant lie and never took place. You are one sick individual to be writing a fantasy about a such a tragic case.
Some of you are sick people wallahi on here may some of you die of pain slow death being in denial of child rape and are in full support of the rapist calling me liar the men who raped her are free because of somalis ignorance same ignorance you hold

Farm

VIP
Some of you are sick people wallahi on here may some of you die of pain slow death being in denial of child rape and are in full support of the rapist calling me liar the men who raped her are free because of somalis ignorance same ignorance you hold

You need serious help and I hope you aren’t fasting because what you just posted is absolutely sick.

All ten men are in custody and awaiting trial do research before posting lies and insulting people.

https://www.garoweonline.com/en/new...postpones-teenagers-gang-rape-and-murder-case

The case has been postponed to Saturday as I said earlier due to the lawyers of the perpetrators asking for more time...

I honestly don’t believe English is your first language judging by your previous posts, so I won’t even bother continuing this conversation.

Last edited:

Farm

VIP
Your not informed about the news your probably mj qabilist your the sick individual for not standing up

https://donordirectaction.org/2019/03/the-rape-and-murder-of-aisha-a-12-year-old-girl/

Some of you somalis are sick fuckers complete in denial of child raped your saying it lie how the story was all over the news

No one said the rape was a lie, what you lied about was what you said afterwards. I really think you should work on your English or perhaps read what has been posted. I really believe there is something not clicking with you.

All you’ve done is insult people based on something absolutely no one said during Ramadan so congratulations, if you were fasting now you aren’t.

Last edited:
"blatant lie and never took place" convey your message better next time "I honestly don’t believe English is your first language judging by your previous posts, so I won’t even bother continuing this conversation" lol yes i speak more than one language are you saying my English is not good enough for you to continue one more thing im always on my phone and on the go so i don't have time for essay English and my English is good as long as you got the message

what is wrong with you?

Farm

VIP
"blatant lie and never took place" convey your message better next time "I honestly don’t believe English is your first language judging by your previous posts, so I won’t even bother continuing this conversation" lol yes i speak more than one language are you saying my English is not good enough for you to continue one more thing im always on my phone and on the go so i don't have time for essay English and my English is good as long as you got the message

I’m sorry what you said made no sense... next time don’t argue for no reason.

I’m sorry what you said made no sense... next time don’t argue for no reason.
i dont know the update of the story i hear tragic stories i think it happend couple month back it in one hear and out the other im not on every site hunting for these stories and digging deep and following them like so many other stories i read and forget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts