Somali professor sentenced to 2 1/2 half years in prison for blasphemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Lum

Shaykh Fawzan works for the Saudi Royals and will be wary of anyone against his superiors. What is "true Jihad"? One accepted by Shaykh Fawzan?

I started by listening to Seerah and reading Qur'an and occasionally hadith.
When i didnt understand something, i would search it up and listen to several different scholars and then choose the one that made the most sense.

Read the Qur'an and try to understand it urself. Thats why Allah swt sent it down. It is not hard walal.

Hope that helps
I urge you to listen to scholars.

LOL. I'm a bad Muslim who's going to get his shit together spiritually wise. I rebuke you, devil!

@The alchemist

For the Islamists, a bad Muslim doesn’t exist, if one doesn’t pray and fast, then h/she left the fold of Islam. According to them, a person who doesn’t pray doesn’t warrant an Islamic burial when h/she dies. Since you divided this conversation here one between Islamists and atheists, then consider yourself as a reserve for our team on the bench. When coach Guardiola requires, you might replace one of us.

@The alchemist

For the Islamists, a bad Muslim doesn’t exist, if one doesn’t pray and fast, then h/she left the fold of Islam. According to them, a person who doesn’t pray doesn’t warrant an Islamic burial when h/she dies. Since you divided this conversation here one between Islamists and atheists, then consider yourself as a reserve for our team on the bench. When coach Guardiola requires, you might replace one of us.
I hope they're wrong. No. They must be incorrect, or I and other MF's are doomed. :deadosama:

I think I will transfer to another team, sxb. :drakelaugh:

I am not extreme.

@Lum

Waryaa, you are only 19 and you’ve every right to be a rebellious, idealistic and cocky teenager at that age who thinks he knows all and everything is black and white. But be in control of your brain because of the crap that you read and the propaganda you watch online. Be a good Muslim but a kind and tolerant one.

"
Artifical rain through a process called cloud seeding.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

Read up on it, it's pretty fascinating imo

From the link:

"Whether this attempt was successful is a matter of dispute, with Roelof Bruintjes, who leads the National Center for Atmospheric Research’s weather-modification group, remarking that “we cannot make clouds or chase clouds away.” [15]

Back to prayer again. California suffered decades of drought and water shortage issues. Now it swung the opposite and flooding happened. Human beings have no real control over weather. They can mitigate problems by not cutting trees and fight charcoal trade in Somalia, and in other poor countries decimated by the practice. People are creating desserts. Beyond helpful actions to save the planet, mankind is limited.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Lum

Waryaa, you are only 19 and you’ve every right to be a rebellious, idealistic and cocky teenager at that age who thinks he knows all and everything is black and white. But be in control of your brain because of the crap that you read and the propaganda you watch online. Be a good Muslim but a kind and tolerant one.
I am not rebellious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending