Somali professor sentenced to 2 1/2 half years in prison for blasphemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Look at all these kuffar and liberals getting triggered at me for pointing out that the sky is blue--yikes. Last time I checked blasphemy was a crime worth the death penalty, yes? Denial helps nobody.

Last edited:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Look at all these kuffar and liberals getting triggered at me for pointing out that the sky is blue--yikes, ok. Last time I checked blasphemy was a crime worth the death penalty, yes? Denial helps nobody.
They even claim we agree with ISIS. The scholars way back used to warn against the likes of Bin Laden. People should not trust their religion with someone who is not muslim. We should always referer to scholars. الحمد لله for Islam and the Sunnah.

Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzan (Hafidhahullah) has also provided evidence in this matter.

@Lum

Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzan is the favourite Shaykh of the Saudi Royal family and he justified many of the political prisoners killings inside Saudi Arabia for the royal family. I remember him giving a fatwa against Muslims who don’t view slavery as legal in Islam and part of Jihad. Taking pictures are haram. Nice fella to follow.

Look at all these kuffar and liberals getting triggered at me for pointing out that the sky is blue--yikes. Last time I checked blasphemy was a crime worth the death penalty, yes? Denial helps nobody.

@Lolalola

Waryaa, I don’t care about medieval laws practiced in a cursed country, you can join Alshabaab and bomb one another (Muslims) to Smithers. I will just warn others about the madness of religion and use you as a footnote to that story. But Sxb, don’t call for the killing of other human beings from the comforts of your lounge room in Ohio. Those who’ve similar extreme Islamic views as you like ISIS have called for Hijra from “Kafir lands”, have you strategically been left there and waiting for the Emir's green-light?

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

Apostasy in Islam (Arabic: ردة‎ riddah or ارتداد irtidād) is commonly defined as the conscious abandonment of Islam by a Muslim in word or through deed.

He name-called our Lord, claimed that mere mortals could somehow overpower Him and His will, and on top of his own egregious sins encouraged other Somalis to apostatize. Please don't try to sugarcoat this--he's an apostate. A murtad. The punishment for apostaty is death; he evaded justice by being served only 2.5 years in prison.
Yikes...I hope this is just a phase you get out of before you’re scarred by it (or scar others), and you that you find fulfillment elsewhere, especially if you’re really only 16 yrs old.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Yikes...I hope this is just a phase you get out of before you’re scarred by it (or scar others), and you that you find fulfillment elsewhere, especially if you’re really only 16 yrs old.

Yikes, considering apostasy to be the worst thing a Muslim can do shouldn't be considered a phase.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

The thing with ex Muslims is they go out of there way to attack and belittle Muslims and Islam.

No one cares about an apostate who keeps to himself

@Lolalola I knew a kid like you (a good brother an a fellow Islamist) who is now a Murtad and in the Marines. Stay safe kid

@Struggle

Are you insinuating that only former Muslims whom apostatised (murtads) join the marines and Muslims aren’t allowed to join because of Islam? There are many practicing Muslims serving in the different sections of the U.S Military, are they considered to be apostatised “murtads”.?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Lum

Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzan is the favourite Shaykh of the Saudi Royal family and he justified many of the political prisoners killings inside Saudi Arabia for the royal family. I remember him giving a fatwa against Muslims who don’t view slavery as legal in Islam and part of Jihad. Taking pictures are haram. Nice fella to follow.
You mean war captives?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Lolalola

Waryaa, I don’t care about medieval laws practiced in a cursed country, you can join Alshabaab and bomb one another (Muslims) to Smithers. I will just warn others about the madness of religion and use you as a footnote to that story. But Sxb, don’t call for the killing of other human beings from the comforts of your lounge room in Ohio. Those who’ve similar extreme Islamic views as you like ISIS have called for Hijra from “Kafir lands”, have you strategically been left there.
Why?

No. I warn against. They are misguided. Islam is free from terrorists.

@Lum

In Islam, the slavery issue has been settled till the Salafis revived it. Shaykh Al Fowzan that you admire argues similar arguments about slavery like ISIS and Boko Haram based on the same texts of the Koran and Hadiths. The former works for a tyrannical regime (Saudi Arabia) that terrorises it's own citizens and the other groups are terrorists, but both use the same Islamic sources to justify slavery, how are they different?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Lum

In Islam, the slavery issue has been settled till the Salafis revived it. Shaykh Al Fowzan that you admire argues similar arguments like ISIS and Boko Haram based on the same texts of the Koran and Hadiths. The former works for a tyrannical regime, Saudi Arabia that terrorise it's citizens and the other groups are terrorists, but both use the same Islamic sources to justify slavery, how are they different?
Have they established true Jihad? No, what they (terror groups) is cause corruption upon and belittle the scholars. Shaykh Fawzan has warned against this groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending