Somali popular IG makeup artist arrested in Hargeisa for drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
How does drinking have a correlation to sleeping with lots of men and doing drugs?

Are we going to pretend Somali sheikhs don’t chew khaat (a drug) and have been caught visiting brothels?
Yeah somali sheikh who shew jat are indeed fake but wannabe models tend to have drug addiction and depression.

Muji

VIP
Its not women issue. She broke the law. Now she is facing the consequence.
If she likes to drink let her not go to Somaliland.

Wardheere

Sweety

Listen carefully

Here are the facts, she was caught drinking with 3 other people, 2 of them males..

But because she was a WOMAN and is from ABROAD they went with the narrative that her crime was much worse as she is a woman and as she is foreign she was corrupting natives. Somaliland wants to make an example out of her when they usually accept bribes from men and let them off.

Look at the comments made here, people have called her a and a drug addict, Somali men are raised to think the worst of women as we have a very misogynistic culture.

What I’m disappointed by is that Somaliland women are always leading marches and fighting for Somaliland but their country always lets them down and treats them harshly.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Wardheere

Sweety

Listen carefully

Here are the facts, she was caught drinking with 3 other people, 2 of them males..

But because she was a WOMAN and is from ABROAD they went with the narrative that her crime was much worse as she is a woman and as she is foreign she was corrupting natives. Somaliland wants to make an example out of her when they usually accept bribes from men and let them off.

Look at the comments made here, people have called her a and a drug addict, Somali men are raised to think the worst of women as we have a very misogynistic culture.

What I’m disappointed by is that Somaliland women are always leading marches and fighting for Somaliland but their country always lets them down and treats them harshly.
The two guys should be in jail with her.

Is that dh.ilooooo from West London :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

WALLAHI I KNOW THIS SHAYMA SHE IS HABAR YONIS :mjlol: She is friends with my cousin who is as shisha addict like her. :susp: Man i saw this chick numerous times she aint hot she has a long ass dragon face with her green contacts :mjlol: and she was an insta since she was 16 . Kkkk i even saw her in westfield nandos.

Also hargeisa ain't a halal place i don't know why they would arrest her specifically tho I have a lot of isaaq kids in west ldn on snap, they always turn up in hargeisa and drink and smoke weed and grind . There is no difference between a london club and a club in hargeisa.

One more note her brother is a wasteman, he posted a disgusted ass meme of a group of men with their asses out and said hawiye men be like. Irl when hawiye guys came for him he shitted his pants kulaha 'it''s all a joke' he acts tough on the qabil stuff, but cant' handle the heat. :drakelaugh:What a boy :damn:

The jails in Somalia ain’t no fun at all. I had a bad ass little cousin go there and get caught with weed. He said the jails look straight up like ones in cartoons with the bars

0C752DEF-1173-4902-9E62-3F0A7C6F09B3.jpeg

Niggas be in there for months cause they can’t afford bail of $20 and their parents keep ‘em I in there to teach em a lesson

:mjlol:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Wow I never expected this from her. I’m wondering how her family is coping with this situation.

FYI she was drinking with a group of boys and girls at a SL party in one of the last 10 days of ramadan. The girls were very drunk. the guys were more sober. She was arrested to make an example to all those other diaspora kids in SL who want to bring the western lifestyle there.. Don't worry her clansmen will get her out.:hemad:

Also she is arrested without her phone . :francis: typical hargeisa cell.

Her family i don't know how they are handling this :holeup: i need to do some investigating :duckr:

Muji

VIP
4905B7A5-3C4C-4178-98D8-6BED18D476D4.jpeg

Don’t worry Farmajo will save her and this will be the girls mother at the Next Somaliland rally when Farmajo saves her from these sexist laws.

Whilst the laws are not sexist, the way they are being applied exclusive on women is.

I hope the somalilanders on this forum especially the females fight for this girl.
No women in sland will fight for women rights because that will mean they'll have to criticize somaliland

Muji

VIP
No women in sland will fight for women rights because that will mean they'll have to criticize somaliland

That’s sad wallahi

Even if silaanyo slapped an isaaq orphan in the face they would say “Somalia has al shabbab”

It’s made worse by the fact that it’s always the women who are setting up the “free” somaliland protests
:bell:

For a country that threatens to rape them for voicing an opinion but lets German Gunter walk for filming a o.

:susp:

Also one other thing... everyone slandering this girl, you do know that backbiting is one of the Kabirah sins in Islam, on par with consumption of alcohol? Do you feel like you deserve to go to jail for the sin you committed against this sister? Don't use Islam to hide behind your hateful and hypocritical nature. Just admit you want to see her jailed because you're jealous she's having more fun than you :comeon:

I agree with @Jiron , don't know why he's getting so many dislikes. :deadmanny:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
If this is true and she was drinking in the last ten days who can save her. influential person to many young girls and she's doing this.

Yooo wallahi i just got news that SL authorities aren't accepting the bribes from her father's family. :chrisfreshhah:

Also her miskeen mother will be talk of NW and W london. Imagine the shame that your daughter was caught drunk in hargeisa with a group of guys in the last 10 days of ramadan.:mjlol:

She's been arrested since ramadan :francis:

I'm just thinking about how fucked up her marriage prospects are. She is the talk of not only hargeisia but london too:dwill:
:jaynerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending