Somali popular IG makeup artist arrested in Hargeisa for drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how is the police of SL misogynistic? Because they arrest women when they break the law?
Stupid laws, yes but that doesn't have anything to do with Sexism.
Guys get arrested and thrown into jail way more often than Women.

You're arguing with a qabiilist retard. Logic flies out the window when it comes to SL, with these folks. If the authorities let her go, they would be complaining about other things.

Alxamdullillah at least our women don't marry ajnabi ex-cons.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Your arguing with a qabiilist retard. Logic flies out the window when it comes to SL, with these folks. If the authorities let her go, they would be complaining about other things.

Does anyone from London wanna break the news to him?

Muji

VIP
You didn't answer my question. Stop deflecting. I thought man-hating liberals were supposed to be progressive. Why then are you still a filthy qabiilist?

Nah you’re obviously not a Muslim or you suffer from anti-Muslim bigotry.

How are you saying being a gaal should make me less ignorant and more liberal. We have some Muslims here who are liberal and intelligent. I think you owe Muslims an apology.

Nah you’re obviously not a Muslim or you suffer from anti-Muslim bigotry.

How are you saying being a gaal should make me less ignorant and more liberal. We have some Muslims here who are liberal and intelligent. I think you owe Muslims an apology.

Muslims are more liberal than Secular Liberals? Wow. Anyway, still deflecting and avoiding my question. Tick Tock...

Muji

VIP
Muslims are more liberal than Secular Liberals? Wow. Anyway, still deflecting and avoiding my question. Tick Tock...

You’re making the assumption that I’m less ignorant than someone like @MuslimManMe
I think you owe all the muslims on this forum an apology.

Being a gaal does not stop you from being ignorant, I’ve seen a lot of ignorant atheists, you being one.

You’re making the assumption that I’m less ignorant than someone like @MuslimManMe
I think you owe all the muslims on this forum an apology.

Being a gaal does not stop you from being ignorant, I’ve seen a lot of ignorant atheists, you being one.

I didn't say being a "gaal" makes you less ignorant. I said being a secular liberal progressive makes you less ignorant. Do you have reading comprehension issues? Why are you continuing to avoid my question? Who is that nicca you are @ing and what does he have to do with my question to you?

Muji

VIP
I didn't say being a "gaal" makes you less ignorant. I said being a secular liberal progressive makes you less ignorant. Do you have reading comprehension issues? Why are you continuing to avoid my question? Who is that nicca you are @ing and what does he have to do with my question to you?

Being a secular progressive liberal gaal makes me less ignorant than who?

I can imagine it would be the opposite of that which is a conservative muslim

Let's not continue to waste eachother's time and admit you're just an immature imbecile who thinks being qabiilist on the internet is edgy and gets you likes. You have no beliefs or arguments.

You're arguing with a qabiilist retard. Logic flies out the window when it comes to SL, with these folks. If the authorities let her go, they would be complaining about other things.

Just Somali ones eh.

Muji

VIP
Let's not continue to waste eachother's time and admit you're just an immature imbecile who thinks being qabiilist on the internet is edgy and gets you likes. You have no beliefs or arguments.

Prince Abu

You have really low self-esteem and I sense you are Islamophobic. Let me inform you being a gaal does not stop you from being as ignorant as the next xalimo or farax. We all have our blind spots. Now that we’ve established that let’s move on.

If I’m a qabilist why would I be sticking up for a isaaq girl?

You’re more offended by little old me showing compassion for a SomaliLander. Than Somaliland arresting and detaining a isaaq girl when they know drinking and sex happens very often in Somaliland but they turn a blind eye to it. The only reason why they have arrested this girl is because of misogyny and their hatred especially for xalimos who come from abroad.

You’re upset that I’m calling a country misogynistic when they uses rape threats as a torture tactic for peaceful activists.

If Farmajo does anything like this please tag me and I will say the same thing.

If you’re a woman from Somaliland I would ask you why do you support the independence of a country that hates you, where the law is applied flexibly for men but strictly for women, and which uses rape as a confession tactic?

Prince Abu

You have really low self-esteem and I sense you are Islamophobic. Let me inform you being a gaal does not stop you from being as ignorant as the next xalimo or farax. We all have our blind spots. Now that we’ve established that let’s move on.

If I’m a qabilist why would I be sticking up for a isaaq girl?

You’re more offended by little old me showing compassion for a SomaliLander. Than Somaliland arresting and detaining a isaaq girl when they know drinking and sex happens very often in Somaliland but they turn a blind eye to it. The only reason why they have arrested this girl is because of misogyny and their hatred especially for xalimos who come from abroad.

You’re upset that I’m calling a country misogynistic when they uses rape threats as a torture tactic for peaceful activists.

If Farmajo does anything like this please tag me and I will say the same thing.

If you’re a woman from Somaliland I would ask you why do you support the independence of a country that hates you, where the law is applied flexibly for men but strictly for women, and which uses rape as a confession tactic?
In defense of somaliland they actually arrest anyone who drinks it's just that she's a famous person that's why we are discussing it here

Muji

VIP
In defense of somaliland they actually arrest anyone who drinks it's just that she's a famous person that's why we are discussing it here

What happened to that cadan guy who went to Somaliland to film
:trumpsmirk:

Why wasn’t he arrested? They just took his films and begged him to leave.
:chrisfreshhah:

Must suck to fight for a country where a cadan ographer is treated better than you.

Must suck to fight for a country where a cadan ographer is treated better than you.
Source? Also, what should they do... put him in jail? Don't think they can do that, when he's a foreginer

Muji

VIP
Source? Also, what should they do... put him in jail? Don't think they can do that, when he's a foreginer

Sis you’re fighting for your own oppressor

Everyone knows about Gunter Bischoss, and yes if they are willing to arrest this girl who holds a British citizenship they could have arrested German Gunter.
:mjlol:

Please show us that you are for women’s rights by condemning this clear act of misogyny.

Isaaq men were bragging and laughing about the poet being threatened with rape and now you’ve just seen that they’ve arrested a woman for drinking when they wouldn’t even imprisoson a ographer.

So much for peace and democracy!
:ivers:

I'm not a supporter of ictiraaf land sis don't get me wrong:gucciwhat:

Muji

VIP
When al shabab attacked women, stoned women and flogged women, every Somali woman I know was horrified and ashamed of this clear act of misogyny.

When Somaliland threatens a isaaq woman with rape, not a single sonalilander condemned this act. Instead they turned a blind eye... where are the Somaliland feminists? I urge you to not put your independence ahead of the rights of your women!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending