Somali popular IG makeup artist arrested in Hargeisa for drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Wow she got arrested for drinking :oh6b81q:
I hopes she gets released and never go back to that shithole
There are countries in the world where smoking pot is on and others yoh end up in jail.

If you drink in public in a muslim country you face the law too.
If she drinks and stays in her own house no police will show up to her house but she was out in the open.

Muji

VIP
Yeah the law is the law but why does Disney sorrry Somaliland always target women. Funny they arrested that poet this year despite her not being the first to share those views. Now they are making an example of a woman, who did she buy the alcohol from? Who was she drinking with? I doubt they were all women.

These freshies will admit their sexism to you, they’ll say a dhumar should know better but also think men are smarter than woman so how does that make sense.

I hope her British family complain to the government that a British citizen is about to be victimised in this way when most of the country drinks or chews Khaat.

Correct me if I’m wrong but even the government of Somalia doesn’t seem as backwards.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Yeah the law is the law but why does Disney sorrry Somaliland always target women. Funny they arrested that poet this year despite her not being the first to share those views. Now they are making an example of a woman, who did she buy the alcohol from? Who was she drinking with? I doubt they were all women.

These freshies will admit their sexism to you, they’ll say a dhumar should know better but also think men are smarter than woman so how does that make sense.

I hope her British family complain to the government that a British citizen is about to be victimised in this way when most of the country drinks or chews Khaat.

Correct me if I’m wrong but even the government of Somalia doesn’t seem as backwards.
Somaliland is authoritarian, what did you expect

Muji

VIP
Somaliland is authoritarian, what did you expect

You can be authoritarian and still not hate women to this extent.

Most of the people who protest for Somaliland’s independence are women, women are always instrumental in getting rights for these babaric countries, only to find when they achieve independence their rights are stripped and they will never hold a position of power.

Sad to say, even if there were women in the Somaliland government they would probably support this so they don’t rock the boat.

Wallahi what I've realised with most of these hijabi youtubers and some of these Islamic "nasheedists" is that none of them are religious in the slightest. They usually do this shit for profit. Can't make it in the makeup industry? Put on a hijab so easily influenced Muslim girls follow you. Can't make it in the music industry? . Make generic music or covers and make sure to throw in Allah's name in there a couple of times to make it "halal ". Smh

Wallahi what I've realised with most of these hijabi youtubers and some of these Islamic "nasheedists" is that none of them are religious in the slightest. They usually do this shit for profit. Can't make it in the makeup industry? Put on a hijab so easily influenced Muslim girls follow you. Can't make it in the music industry? . Make generic music or covers and make sure to throw in Allah's name in there a couple of times to make it "halal ". Smh
True, and when they get rejected by a big company or just somewhere they always pull the Islam card and blame it on Islamophobia. Nah man, you just whack.

Take-A-Deep-Breath-Girl.gif

You'd have to be very ignorant to believe that

I should of said the Somali goverment haven’t had the power to exert their misogyny
And how is the police of SL misogynistic? Because they arrest women when they break the law?
Stupid laws, yes but that doesn't have anything to do with Sexism.
Guys get arrested and thrown into jail way more often than Women.

Muji

VIP
And how is the police of SL misogynistic? Because they arrest women when they break the law?
Stupid laws, yes but that doesn't have anything to do with Sexism.
Guys get arrested and thrown into jail way more often than Women.

You should go and read the whole of thread.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Deport her and kick out all diaspora corrupters. Only clean diaspora should be allowed

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
You can be authoritarian and still not hate women to this extent.

Most of the people who protest for Somaliland’s independence are women, women are always instrumental in getting rights for these babaric countries, only to find when they achieve independence their rights are stripped and they will never hold a position of power.

Sad to say, even if there were women in the Somaliland government they would probably support this so they don’t rock the boat.
They have a easier time threatening women with rape, thus a easier example. Quite the shame really.

How does one end up being a selfhating gaal and a Qabiilist? Like, surely when you become more liberal and secular you stop being ignorant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending