Somali popular IG makeup artist arrested in Hargeisa for drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Fake crocodile tears. Worry about the infants getting raped in Pirateland. No one buys your fake feminist schpiel.:liberaltears:

Prince why don’t you care about women from Somaliland?

If this is how you treat women before you get independence how will you treat them after?

Just out of a curiosity, would you support a female isaaq leader?

She knew the consequences so it's her own fault. In Sland they arrest you for calling their president a local so to drink in the last 10 days of Ramadan and get arrested is to be expected. Still couldn't she lay of the khamri for Ramadan or at least when she was in Sland . Moving like an alcoholic

Prince why don’t you care about women from Somaliland?

If this is how you treat women before you get independence how will you treat them after?

Just out of a curiosity, would you support a female isaaq leader?

My personal beliefs have nothing to do with you. At least I don't pretend to be a feminist, then insult other Qabiils.

Muji

VIP
By in large the main supporters of Somaliland are women!

But once Somaliland gets their independence and pigs fly, will the women be awarded a seat at the table???
E59951E0-69C8-416F-862A-24C005F61BFA.jpeg
226EAFA1-ED54-4E5A-A7AF-F8829242BDAE.jpeg
6AAD02D2-F8B6-4A3B-98F2-65D5BCF028FC.jpeg

Women of Somaliland why would you fight for a country where rape is used as a police tactic? Where white ographers are slapped on the wrist but you will get a prison sentence for doing what everyone else does?

@Prince Abubu doesnt even think you can lead so stop leading the protests.

Muji

VIP
Would you rather they were blown up by Alshabab or molested by AMISOM? SL women have it million times better than your kind.

I condemn Al Shabab, AMISOM and Somali men’s treatment of women. Would you condemn how the Somaliland government is treating your women? Or are you still pretending you’re a democratic safe haven?

I condemn Al Shabab, AMISOM and Somali men’s treatment of women. Would you condemn how the Somaliland government is treating your women? Or are you still pretending you’re a democratic safe haven?
Cut the crap, girl. Sexism isn't exclusive to Somaliland, It's everywhere. Why don't you fight to abolish it in your own Gobol?

Muji

VIP
Cut the crap, girl. Sexism isn't exclusive to Somaliland, It's everywhere. Why don't you fight to abolish it in your own Gobol?

That’s literally what I do everyday on this forum. Why do you think I have a farax fan club.

I’m asking you for the bare minimum, do you condemn Somaliland police officers threatening to rape the poet for voicing her opinion? Yes or no?

Last time I ask you, before I have to conclude that you’re going through Stockholm syndrome.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
You can be authoritarian and still not hate women to this extent.

Most of the people who protest for Somaliland’s independence are women, women are always instrumental in getting rights for these babaric countries, only to find when they achieve independence their rights are stripped and they will never hold a position of power.

Sad to say, even if there were women in the Somaliland government they would probably support this so they don’t rock the boat.
Its not women issue. She broke the law. Now she is facing the consequence.
If she likes to drink let her not go to Somaliland.

Muji

VIP
Wannabe models/insta hoes are known to have alcohol and drug addictions. They are also the biggest s.

How does drinking have a correlation to sleeping with lots of men and doing drugs?

Are we going to pretend Somali sheikhs don’t chew khaat (a drug) and have been caught visiting brothels?

How does drinking have a correlation to sleeping with lots of men and doing drugs?

Are we going to pretend Somali sheikhs don’t chew khaat (a drug) and have been caught visiting brothels?
Which sheikh got caught in a brothel. Give me his name coz I wanna search his name on YouTube and see what kind of maxaadaro he used to give. Just for bants

Status
Not open for further replies.