Somali official gym thread

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
waryaada i have one of biggest and greatest challenge farah could had have in his life time!
i am from from a family of good hights masha allah, most of them are so skinny as ...so they inherited me their body-mechanism(slim and skinny)..now i am always feeling jealous about my look when ever i stand front of the mirror, when i try to hit the gym they prescribe me these unhealthy and unnatural whey stuffs which was warned by famous medical experts and i don't like it at all.
i need your advices and suggestions for healthy(natural) muscle and bodybuilding tips as i'm gonna hit the gym again this month.
Nothing wrong with whey protein, if you're rich rich, you can get your dietary protein intake from food but as a broke student, whey protein absolutely changed my life.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Nothing wrong with whey protein, if you're rich rich, you can get your dietary protein intake from food but as a broke student, whey protein absolutely changed my life.
Do you drink that shit with milk or water because it fucks up my stomach when I take it with milk.

Rooble44

Do you drink that shit with milk or water because it fucks up my stomach when I take it with milk.
I drink it with milk when I'm bulking and water in a cut, I'm not lactose intolerant so the average whey concentrate would do. If you're mildly to moderately lactose intolerant, go for the whey isolate and get yourself some digestive enzymes.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Are you talking about getting the protein shits ? :pachah1:
Oh I use to get those, had me sitting on the toilet for half and hour wondering why ever took that shit :mjkkk:

Nah more like lactose intolerance. My stomach starts bubbling, I get serious gas and my stomach feels like hell. I've stuck to drinking whey protein with water.

Rooble44

Oh I use to get those, had me sitting on the toilet for half and hour wondering why ever took that shit :mjkkk:

Nah more like lactose intolerance. My stomach starts bubbling, I get serious gas and my stomach feels like hell. I've stuck to drinking whey protein with water.
Whey concentrate will make you feel bloated if you're lactose intolerance, just do what I said as am alternative.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

I use to get that as well until I switch the brand of the protein. If you can try iso-whey instead of just whey

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Today I got to witness the best of humanities offspring curling in the squat rack. I learnt humanity was a mistake and eugenics is honestly not such a bad idea. that man was a sick joke from God and my he never reproduce a living wankstain like himself again.

Today I got to witness the best of humanities offspring curling in the squat rack. I learnt humanity was a mistake and eugenics is honestly not such a bad idea. that man was a sick joke from God and my he never reproduce a living wankstain like himself again.
Can you explain even further 🤣

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
waryaada i have one of biggest and greatest challenge farah could had have in his life time!
i am from from a family of good hights masha allah, most of them are so skinny as ...so they inherited me their body-mechanism(slim and skinny)..now i am always feeling jealous about my look when ever i stand front of the mirror, when i try to hit the gym they prescribe me these unhealthy and unnatural whey stuffs which was warned by famous medical experts and i don't like it at all.
i need your advices and suggestions for healthy(natural) muscle and bodybuilding tips as i'm gonna hit the gym again this month.
Nothing is wrong with protein, your body is made of protein.
Last year I was skinny and since got stronger. Soon I'll have shredded look i quit bad food that gave me more waist fat. I'm on a cut now. I weigh 210. They said you can take protein even 12 hours or longer after your workout.

20201114_172413.jpg

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Discontinued doing weights, especially heavy weights...tend to bulk up, which I do not want to. I want to be lean and cut. I do 500 pushups and 1,000 sit ups every morning, plus run 5 miles every other day :2tjlv3e:.
Wow that's very fit and a lot of workout. I'm gonna switch to your style soon.

Trending