Somali official gym thread

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Since my health issues and focusing on losing a shit ton of weight, I have returned to the gym this week.

I haven't lifted weights since July and I have been walking like crazy since. I 100% lost some muscle.

I benched today and wow I struggled with 135 like it was legitimately hard. Before the Coronavirus, I was hitting 2 plates with ease. Thankfully I haven't lost size. I still got a legitimate 10-15 lbs to lose, I'm tryna hit my goal bodyfat percentage of 10/12% and hopefully maintain. Right now im 165, my goal is 155lbs. Before the Corona, I was 190/195.

I'm going to focus more on aesthetics rather than strength and hopefully get as shredded as possible.

Time to grind and keep it consistent boys, let's get this work!

Macalin M

Out here
Standing over a sink thinking I'm gonna vomit any minute now

Yeah that's all I could do tbh, does it go away over time?
well it only happened to me once and it was around this time last year (oct-dec)

ah okay. Well if you're nauseous, you're probably drinking too much water at once. What are your symptoms?
yh it was probably that. nothing deep though was fine after a few mins. Sounds diff to what Yukon is feeling.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
well it only happened to me once and it was around this time last year (oct-dec)

yh it was probably that. nothing deep though was fine after a few mins. Sounds diff to what Yukon is feeling.
I've been trying to eat 3200 calories a day while drinking a tonne of water. I think I might need to cut down since I was never really a heavy eater.

I think it's taking its toll because I never got these pains on a normal diet

Last edited:
I weigh 183lbs I can do 7 clean pull ups and 40 push ups I could survive in US prison:manny:

Can you fight though?

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts