Somali Nationalist on Twitter got Arabs mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I prefer the oil rich Arabs to the Yemeni filth, atleast the oil rich ones have a reason to have a qibir, but the poverty stricken Yemeni rat continuously tries to look down on Africans to make themselves feel better!
If this aint the realest thing ive read :drakelaugh:

Fr iv been unable to understand why yemenis are so gassed. theyre surrounded by the richest countries in the world yet theyre shittier than us this has to be habaar
Yet The kibr is still unreeeaaall:pachah1:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The ones that fled from Aden are returning anyway, since it's been secured more or less. I'm sure the rest will follow suit in due time :whoa:
:ayaanswag:I'm confused. I thought a lot of Somalis lived in Yemen.

This negativity I'm seeing is shocking.

If the government of Yemen hosted Somalis than shouldn't we return the favor

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
If Saudi Arabia who is bombing them won’t give their refugees asylum why should we? We’ve seen videos of Yemenis raping East African women, I wouldn’t wish this to be reciprocated back to them but I would wish they are sent home immediately!
I think we should open our borders to Yemenis.
They are our muslim brethren and will go back once there is peace in yemen.

This dude @Factz made a thread about Somali pride. Mentioned that Somalis established themselves will in Yemen and are treated as equal citizens

So I'm confused

There are/were Somalis there who live/d somewhat regular lives in cities, their kids went school, generally integrated into society. Then there are ones who live/d in camps, with menial jobs etc. The experiences of both groups will obviously differ

You guys need to calm yourselves down, I hope your posts are not a true reflection of what you really believe.

Most of these comments are really dumb, I really hesitate to refer that famous two digit IQ number, ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves.

Muji

VIP
I think we should open our borders to Yemenis.
They are our muslim brethren and will go back once there is peace in yemen.

Walalo we can welcome Turkey as our Muslim brethren but we can’t welcome any Muslim who doesn’t treat us like humans.

Didn't Somalis run to Europe, Kenya, Yemen, Australia and America when there was a war? Why not reciprocate that same generosity that others showed you? UFF embarrassing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending