Somali Nationalist on Twitter got Arabs mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
C285EB03-4EF5-4B77-A2BA-072448F5FBC7.jpeg

Lol the Arab booty clapper who looks like a Yemeni mut got owned :chrisfreshhah:

We need to create a harsh environment for these Sub-human Yemeni rats. Enslave the men and leave the women and children in the dessert just like Libya and Algeria is doing to Somalis.

:hillarybiz:

Muji

VIP
If Saudi Arabia who is bombing them won’t give their refugees asylum why should we? We’ve seen videos of Yemenis raping East African women, I wouldn’t wish this to be reciprocated back to them but I would wish they are sent home immediately!

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
If Saudi Arabia who is bombing them won’t give their refugees asylum why should we? We’ve seen videos of Yemenis raping East African women, I wouldn’t wish this to be reciprocated back to them but I would wish they are sent home immediately!

wallahi its disgusting how the Somalis aren't bringing up the torture and rape they went through. Didn't AlJazeera make a documentary on it? That's how bad it was.

Yemeni people are disgusting. They treat us like shit but when they get bullied by Arabs they come running to us preaching "brotherhood".

Muji

VIP
The amount of Yemeni's crying is too much :drakelaugh:

"

""

Lol now they want to play the one ummah card

Didn’t they recently have a black face Somali skit where they were laughing at Somalis who call themselves Arabs? These dessert rats are conniving, I’ll give them that!

f*ck dirty Yemenis. They used to kill somalis when somalis were fleeing from the war to go to their shithole. Lol Saudi Arabia is bombing them go to your arab brothers and sisters. Goat fucking cunts

Muji

VIP
wallahi its disgusting how the Somalis aren't bringing up the torture and rape they went through. Didn't AlJazeera make a documentary on it? That's how bad it was.

Yemeni people are disgusting. They treat us like shit but when they get bullied by Arabs they come running to us preaching "brotherhood".

Honestly I prefer the oil rich Arabs to the Yemeni filth, atleast the oil rich ones have a reason to have a qibir, but the poverty stricken Yemeni rat continuously tries to look down on Africans to make themselves feel better!

Strange that 80 thousand of them ended up in Somali run territories. Arabs run countries are truly shameless and inhumane. These are their fellow Arabs they're treating this way even though they have the resources to host them. Somalis with no resources can host them but they can't?

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Honestly I prefer the oil rich Arabs to the Yemeni filth, atleast the oil rich ones have a reason to have a qibir, but the poverty stricken Yemeni rat continuously tries to look down on Africans to make themselves feel better!

I'd much rather host Syrians than these child bride degenerates.

Go back to somalia or Colombia first :heh:
Sorry but I was born here in UK. They wasn't. These people used to torture somalis in Yemen just for being somalis when we went through shit. Wallahi us somalis are far too miskeen. Wouldn't mind going back to Colombia tbh better than london.

Sorry but I was born here in UK. They wasn't. These people used to torture somalis in Yemen just for being somalis when we went through shit. Wallahi us somalis are far too miskeen. Wouldn't mind going back to Colombia tbh better than london.

these people fleeing to somalia are mostly the downtrodden, the poorest of society, a lot of them low cast Akhdam, who themselves are discriminated against; or they're muwallads who are partially of somali descent

these people fleeing to somalia are mostly the downtrodden, the poorest of society, a lot of them low cast Akhdam, who themselves are discriminated against; or they're muwallads who are partially of somali descent
Don't care what they are. They better pack their bags and leave. Somalia as a country have a oromo problem we can't add these Yemenis to the mix this is just causing to much disaster. I'm pretty sure these low of the society used to treat us like shit thinking they were above us. Yemenis are all the same. The low of society and the high have the same mentality

The ones that fled from Aden are returning anyway, since it's been secured more or less. I'm sure the rest will follow suit in due time :whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending