Somali Nationalist on Twitter got Arabs mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
He’s absolutely correct.

Where was one ummah when Yemen sided with Ethiopians during the Ogaden war? Or when they mistreated Somali refugees for decades?

Somalia doesn’t have the infrastructure to handle influx of refugees when we barely can support the locals with basic needs such as healthcare jobs and education.
Its communist goverment in the hand of the USSR. The muslim on the street is with his muslim brothers in Somalia.
Now many Saudis dont want their goverment to bomb yemen and if they talk they are jailed.

One shiekh was jailed for making dua for affairs between Qatar and Saudia be settled.

VIP
Never forget when somaliland turned away their konfur kin who were escaping the war in yemen and let arabs in with joy. Tfu caleyk. Inferiority complex on 100.

I've despised sland ever since tbh

WTF, how can she relegate and insult our culture as only FGM and qabiil just because one guy made a controversial statement? Disagree with him, argue why he’s wrong, but insulting your people just so you can get brownie points from ajnabis is an awful case of self hate.

When she was typing that shit, she had a hairy ugly fat pedophile goat fucker sand 's d..k in her futo

yemenis are our brothers i don't care if you have a personal grudge they should definitely be allowed to move to somalia if they want fear allah and start behaving arrogance will lead you to jahannam

They are furious:mjlol:

Someone needs to clap back at these Yemeni by reminding them how Somalis were treated there.

I'm speechless. The Arabs are suggesting Yemen and Somalia have the same culture. "which culture", bismillah.
Screenshot_20180730-002407.png

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
If you find them in Somalia rape humiliate and kill them the same way they did to us Somalis
Weren’t you just in another thread chastising Somalis that are racist to Somali Bantu don’t you see what Bantus do Somalis in Kenya and South Africa why the double standard towards Arabs your a hypocrite:ulyin:

Weren’t you just in another thread chastising Somalis that are racist to Somali Bantu don’t you see what Bantus do Somalis in Kenya and South Africa why the double standard towards Arabs your a hypocrite:ulyin:
I said Somali Bantus not these other heathens

Arabs are pure trash for the large part. They smile at you one day and backstab you the next.

Notice all the Somali people siding with the Arabs. Why do we do this?:gucciwhat:

I think some of us are predisposed to always siding against our interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.