Somali model,New.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GettyImages-855412464-1%2B%2Blaiqah%2Bomar.jpg

Laqiah on the runway

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
what have we somalis become so we gone start claiming half "somalis" that dont even remotely look biracial let alone somali? just watch how twitter xoolo say "yasssss somali girls be slaying for dayy eyyyy" this half mutt probably never claimed somali couple of years back but now since shes making it big and knows how somalis love to claim anyone with an ounce of "somali" she knows shell claim that shit even if she wasnt smh

Apollo

VIP
what have we somalis become so we gone start claiming half "somalis" that dont even remotely look biracial let alone somali? just watch how twitter xoolo say "yasssss somali girls be slaying for dayy eyyyy" this half mutt probably never claimed somali couple of years back but now since shes making it big and knows how somalis love to claim anyone with an ounce of "somali" she knows shell claim that shit even if she wasnt smh

In these fields dominated by SJW managers, like modeling, I bet it is a career enhancer to claim Somali or any ''oppressed'' group.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
In these fields dominated by SJW managers, like modeling, I bet it is a career enhancer to claim Somali or any ''oppressed'' group.
exactly take maya jama as an example who publically came out and said how moritfied she was in saying she had any somali in her and instead claimed jamaican that is with most half somalis ive noticed especially if their father is somali hence why i am utmost against interracial marriage

World

VIP
You rarely ever meet Cadaans who find white-mixed children as beautiful because they find their own people and race as the pinnacle of beauty, so much so that other people view mixing with them as producing better looking offspring.

In South America, there was a concept and strong push to "mejorar la raza" (meaning “improve your race") during the 18th to 20th century by encouraging white (preferably Northern European) immigration and by encouraging the Latin American girls to marry "white".

Second rate Middle Easterners and even Japanese immigration were recruited to "lighten the race" when “superior” Nordic blood wasn’t available. That's why there is such a large Middle Eastern and Japanese population in Latin America.

183ABDB6-C00E-49E5-B4CA-09E90C962B68.jpeg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You rarely ever meet Cadaans who find white-mixed children as beautiful because they find their own people and race as the pinnacle of beauty, so much so that other people view mixing with them as producing better looking offspring.

In South America, there was a concept and strong push to "mejorar la raza" (meaning “improve your race") during the 18th to 20th century by encouraging white (preferably Northern European) immigration and by encouraging the Latin American girls to marry "white".

Second rate Middle Easterners and even Japanese immigration were recruited to "lighten the race" when “superior” Nordic blood wasn’t available. That's why there is such a large Middle Eastern and Japanese population in Latin America.

View attachment 45386

interesting thanks for sharing this information. I wish we had the cadaan mentality and never praise half somalis when we have our own homegrown beauties it is tragic how we are adopting the AA culture

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Madows have been blessed with strong genes. Meanwhile half Somalis barely look Somali most of the time.

Unless you find out shes a self hater theres no need to hate.
Also it doesn't matter if its your father or mother whose Somali to be Somali its legit about your DNA.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Unless you find out shes a self hater theres no need to hate.
Also it doesn't matter if its your father or mother whose Somali to be Somali its legit about your DNA.
nah homegirl half somalis in my eyes are no longer considered somali since to call yourself somali both your parents have to be somali.

nah homegirl half somalis in my eyes are no longer considered somali since to call yourself somali both your parents have to be somali.

:manny: Well there technically half whatever and half Somali. I hate those who hate their own Somalinimo tho that purposefully try and run away from being a Somali they are self haters and their Somali card should be revoked as for this girl we don't know she could be caadi lol

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
:manny: Well there technically half whatever and half Somali. I hate those who hate their own Somalinimo tho that purposefully try and run away from being a Somali they are self haters and their Somali card should be revoked as for this girl we don't know she could be caadi lol
true I also regret from speculating myself but I think we shouldn' fully claim her but just acknowledge she's half somali and that's about it. We should focus on full somalis

Since her father is somali, the culture dictates she has a qabil and therefor is our own. However this is one of the more easier ones to ostracized for her disgusting 'profession'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending