Somali model,New.

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagesCAD1MNE2.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...Sc/nLxTfnm0IjA/w290-h386-n/imagesCAD1MNE2.jpg

you all gona be snow assed like this somali in 50yrs,so stop hating.
that's an image of a white kid???

:camby:

Apollo

VIP
If your father is Somali then yes you are accepted in our community, but that doesn’t make you a full Somali. Only a Somali father + Somali mother = Somali children. You don’t get the right to claim to be a “Somali” model.

pre-double helix tech, the matriarchy was the safer bet. post-double helix magic the patriarchy is strategically more useful.

Somalis breed like rabbits so I highly doubt that.
If it ever gets that bad i will call upon all the alt right somalis sisters to carry my golden sperm!!! We ain't no europeans the majority of our women are loyal muslims and don't use contraception. Either way say goodbye to your white masters cucks because it ain't somali dying birth rates that's keeping them up at night and it ain't arabs raping our women in europe. Mark my word the 21'st century will be the last century of the white man unless he genocides the arabs and africans in europe (which we know ain't how that hadith goes certain niggas gonna be hiding behind rocks)
:manny::mjlol::fittytousand:

Nigga your father ain't dead :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: that sounds like what some Madow kid i used to bully used to say when he couldn't handle the roasting anymore. He used to always revert to the lie " my father is dead".

:chrisfreshhah::damn:
Inalillahi, my father is dead! Who are you to tell me? You are so stupid take one example and put it in a different situation? Ya rabi

Numbers are stacked against them. Especially when asylum policy gets changed.
Why can't you admit that as long as Soros lives europe is finished according to the zionist masterplan. Why do you think russia has a hit on this man?

:kodaksmiley:

The vast majority of Somali millennials are with each other. If folks want to marry other ethnic/races that’s not my problem as long as they don’t become self haters.

Besides, I thought if you are what your dad is.:gaasdrink:
Problem with these ppl is that they don't marry back in. They always end up marrying their other half and end up being self haters with no identity or culture. Hell you might as well have a kid with an AA since the kid won't know his culture anyway.

If your father is Somali then yes you are accepted in our community, but that doesn’t make you a full Somali. Only a Somali father + Somali mother = Somali children. You don’t get the right to claim to be a “Somali” model.
What does the gender have to do with the child being Somali? Are you just saying this because of tribes?

Problem with these ppl is that they don't marry back in. They always end up marrying their other half and end up being self haters with no identity or culture. Hell you might as well have a kid with an AA since the kid won't know his culture anyway.
I literally said that I was going to marry somali because they are Muslim rather than some Christian Mexican

Apollo

VIP
Why can't you admit that as long as Soros lives europe is finished according to the zionist masterplan. Why do you think russia has a hit on this man?

:kodaksmiley:

Soros is just ''the face'' for a much deeper and sinister pro-miscegenation network in elite Western politics. Even if he dies, he got hundreds of others to continue his work.

Nefertiti was born in the Middle Kingdom of Egypt before the greeks invaded she was a pure Ancient Egyptian. Cleopatra had no Egyptian blood she was born in the 26 dynasty i think she was a greek.
Egypt past the 15th dynasty became everyone's kinda like jerusalem everyone wanted to claim it.

So you are saying it’s a culture thing rather than a ethnicity? Like I am fluent in somali, know my basically the history, I know the culture, I visit it three time.
Ethnicity and religion plays a part also mexicans are low caste.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
We don't claim these white ppl!! why do some somalis have such weak genes certain clans have dominant genes that overtake white genes and certain ones have weak genes.
She looks Somali to me with the exception of her skin tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending