Somali model,New.

Status
Not open for further replies.
African Somalis have no power.

Diaspora Somalis are more powerful.

Same with Jews in America vs Israel. #RedPill
So you obviously haven’t seen the news! Over 52 people were killed and 2200 people were injured in Palestine by israels army for protesting! They are only powerful because of America that’s the only reason!

African Somalis have no power.

Diaspora Somalis are more powerful.

Same with Jews in America vs Israel. #RedPill

not correct,ova 90% of the richest are back home and in Africa. jews have been outside for millennia, most Somalis in the west haven't yet get established in real.

Apollo

VIP
So you obviously haven’t seen the news! Over 52 people were killed and 2200 people were injured in Palestine by israels army for protesting! They are only powerful because of America that’s the only reason!

You have no idea how powerful American and British Jews are.

what about this one,she 100% somali,her name is fouzia and she local model in Kenya.

Is their any difference.

image13.jpg
She doesn't look like her face is hammered in for one, she looks like a sexy alpha somali female to me (definitely top mehr worthy) i would definitely marry that one over the half breed cardi b look alike. Her parents must be some asthetic looking somalis, then again most somalis used to marry anything back in the day without taking into account what their future offspring would look like. it's like when i watch 1940's-70's white american films they all looked so ugly as the genetic potential of the offspring was not valued back in those days so ugly women would marry ugly men and hence their offspring turned out average looking.These days sexy men like myself want sexy women and vice versa.

:ooh::ahh::banderas:

World

VIP
She doesn't look like her face is hammered in for one, she looks like a sexy alpha somali female to me (definitely top mehr worthy) i would definitely marry that one over the half breed cardi b look alike. Her parents must be some asthetic looking somalis, then again most somalis used to marry anything back in the day without taking into account what their future offspring would look like. it's like when i watch 1940's-70's white american films they all looked so ugly as the genetic potential of the offspring was not valued back in those days so ugly women would marry ugly men and hence their offspring turned out average looking.These days sexy men like myself want sexy women and vice versa.

:ooh::ahh::banderas:
Marrying a girl for her looks :drakekidding:

Best way to land yourself an ex . :siilaanyolaugh:

World

VIP
If your father is Somali then yes you are accepted in our community, but that doesn’t make you a full Somali. Only a Somali father + Somali mother = Somali children. You don’t get the right to claim to be a “Somali” model.

Well one of them was the result of greek conquest and rape and i think it was neferiti if i recall correctly.
Nefertiti was born in the Middle Kingdom of Egypt before the greeks invaded she was a pure Ancient Egyptian. Cleopatra had no Egyptian blood she was born in the 26 dynasty i think she was a greek.

Wallahi i couldn’t care less about you! It’s hard to imagine a young person having so much hate in his heart! I just don’t want you to talk about my dead father!
Nigga your father ain't dead :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: that sounds like what some Madow kid i used to bully used to say when he couldn't handle the roasting anymore. He used to always revert to the lie " my father is dead".

:chrisfreshhah::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts