Somali model exposes sheikh on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
She killed both her image and the instagram shiekhs image at the same time letting the world know that she got played and is now bitter about it.

She posted a video of a her in the guys hotel room in shorts and a crop top dancing while hes on the phone, i don't know wtf she trying to prove through these stories

Acuudu bilahi.

She might not be mentally stable if she thinks that helps her "case".

What exactly does she want to resolve? Does she want them to force him to marry her? Force him to speak to her again?

Wallahi this is so embarrassing. Any normal person would have taken the L but trust a Xalimo with zero fear of consequences from her male relatives/society to run to social media.
They realised she is unhinged and told her let’s talk. He will apologies and she will say he apologised and move on. She is hurt and was threatening to release pictures of them in bed because as long as she hurts him she don’t care for herself. But the worst part is bunch of xalimos are gaslighting her about how brave she is and how she deserves so much better

Turns out he was locked up when he was young, at around 18 or 19. So, the guy does not claim to be 100% on the straight path. He also said he's new to the scene and has hobbled back and forth concerning the faith. He never had an unvarnished image to being with, and I don't think he claimed to be perfect. She merely exposed herself. For what end I do not know. Considering that she claims to want to save her family from embarrassment then why would she post this publically for all to see? It makes no sense. She's just begging to have her passport confiscated while en route to Hargeysa.

She met him in a lounge means she didn't knew he was a preacher,
He bought her drinks (maybe even alcohol)
He was talking about meeting & renting a place from the get go
He was talking about buying her lingerie ,
He literally mentioned he flying her out to have "fun"....

He actually played with open cards ,no force or nothing it was consensual. She had no problems with anything until after he was done & probably lost interests in her .

The only controversy is that he's a preacher nothing more lol .
That's an L on her part , she's a grown woman there were red flags from the get go & she ignored them in hopes to get what she wanted. Men do that ALL that time, promising the world to a women only to get laid. As a grown person to fall for that is on you .

@Taij4an

Is this dude you father? Why you vehemently try to defend him?

You demanding prove & call her a liar at the same without prove yourself. Sit down and relax .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
So from @Taij4an his initial post about needing witness, both bothers me but at the same time I somewhat kinda get it …

This sister is wanting to show that this guy isn’t who he says he is …
But at the same time … you met this religious sheik at a “lounge?” Right off the bat, you should’ve known ok, I don’t think this supposedly religious guy is about what he preaches since he’s at a lounge where there’s shisha and other things that aren’t halal or good.

And lastly … why oh why as a grown woman would you allow someone to fly you out sis ? Why ? There’s NEVER any good intention when a man pays your ticket to fly you out, and there ain’t no hidden intention. I’ve seen this play out in real life multiple times with women.
If he can travel everywhere he can visit you on your country and city.

I’m sorry this happened to her, but in this day and age, there’s nothing innocent about being flown out by a man who paid your tickets.

But the whole witnessse thing bothers me, as I have been sexually attacked by a religious guy in the past and recently this year, and I can’t believe I would need witnesss to say he did that to me. Although I have receipts and plenty of screenshots and phone records … I was still blamed as he convinced folks that I was the one who wanted him, and my receipts don’t mean nothing without a witness according to Islamic law. Gtfo.

I don’t need any of the guys here to say I’m capping or lying, just that rapes and sexual harassment happens within our community by a lot of religious folks and even with evidence, we get told we need a witness.
My rant over and maybe some tea spilled later on. Salam.
Nah your comment is public service. It’s good for people to be wary of these ‘religious’ sheikhs.

I would want to run background checks anyone anyone who proposed to my sister even if they claimed to be religious. Need to know those who surround them and their relatives. Truth is there’s too many munafiqs and religion can easily pull the wool over people’s eyes.

She met him in a lounge means she didn't knew he was a preacher,
He bought her drinks (maybe even alcohol)
He was talking about meeting & renting a place from the get go
He was talking about buying her lingerie ,
He literally mentioned he flying her out to have "fun"....

He actually played with open cards ,no force or nothing it was consensual. She had no problems with anything until after he was done & probably lost interests in her .

The only controversy is that he's a preacher nothing more lol .
That's an L on her part , she's a grown woman there were red flags from the get go & she ignored them in hopes to get what she wanted. Men do that ALL that time, promising the world to a women only to get laid. As a grown person to fall for that is on you .
100% people can be deceived and I have sympathy for those people. This isn’t the case here. She is just scorned woman determined to ruin a man she felt played her

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
So update? Was she taken advantage of? I see that she deleted the post.
I honestly think she should have kept this private and spoken to him about her feelings. She could have thought they were in a serious relationship that was going to lead to marriage. She’s a beautiful sister who seems kind. May God guide her to the right path.

Use the correct words...taken advantage of makes her seem she was intoxicated or even underage. She's a grown woman who had a consensual relations with a man and then cries when it turned out he lied just to bed her.

So update? Was she taken advantage of? I see that she deleted the post.
I honestly think she should have kept this private and spoken to him about her feelings. She could have thought they were in a serious relationship that was going to lead to marriage. She’s a beautiful sister who seems kind. May God guide her to the right path.

??????

Hopefully she changes after this. Apparently she’s 23 now, and at that age especially for a women, it’s desperation period, in terms of marriage etc, so times running out for her in a way
she still got a good 10 years, but when she is older she will regret(hopefully) her posts on Instagram, I hope she deletes her page and makes tawba for it.

@citrus_samurai how can a women who posts images sexualising herself online be a good sister and ready for marriage
Maybe she wanted to change and become a better Muslim? I don’t want to speak about this anymore. And I think you should also move on because you’ve been heavily invested in this story since yesterday. Let’s make dua for both of them

she still got a good 10 years, but when she is older she will regret(hopefully) her posts on Instagram, I hope she deletes her page and makes tawba for it.
10 years? I doubt it, small amount of men want to marry a lady over 30. Most want to marry 18-25 range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts