Somali model exposes sheikh on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

The article has multiple accusers being abused by him.

why are you so adamant defending these sheiks? What more evidence do you need? You keep saying evidence, do you want 4 male witnesses? To seem then in zina to believe them? Your biases are clearly showing. Both their words are against each other but you want to blame the accusers
Because it is easy to fake stuff online, do uno how many ppl have been accused of doing stuff and everybody thinks the person is guilty until they are innocent the whole time,
I do not trust internet sheikhs btw, dont get me wrong, I dont listen to 99% of them and tbh I dont benefit that much even when I listen to their lectures, I prefer to learn from people in real life. And I know alot of these ppl commit zina dn otehr stuff on the DL, not to mention they do other sins but I will not expose that bc I dont want to expose other Muslims, but when you accuse someone of the thirs worst sin, Allah will ask you about that on yawmul qiyama, if u have no real reason to believe it, then you will be punished, im not rulingn out the possibility, but when we say someone is telling the truth that is a massive thing

The article has multiple accusers being abused by him.

why are you so adamant defending these sheiks? What more evidence do you need? You keep saying evidence, do you want 4 male witnesses? To seem then in zina to believe them? Your biases are clearly showing. Both their words are against each other but you want to blame the accusers
Read the article, seems convincing but I will not make a conclusion yet.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Lol she got pumped and dumped and is now crying about....this happens to majority of women but they dont go on insta crying for attention

They want to court me into marriage
If im being honest their is not such thing as a sheikh on Instagram, I myself donot have Instagram and I cannot imagine a "sheikh" having Instagram let alone dming ppl on it.
Maybe he is a daa'ee(someone who calls to Islam) but be careful on what u label ppl cos u cant group ppl who are actually sheikhs with ppl who preach online

I personally don't trust any sheikhs because you could be reading into a munafiq, abuser, etc you can tell she isn't God fearing so she has no shame in exposing herself also but I'm not suprised to see a so called "religious" man dive into sin although Allah knows best Just don't be naive to think a dude with a beard who posts islamic content is genuine so many aren't and that's the scary part you don't know what sort of man your going to marry

if it's true this is what happened a random internet sheikh that she met at lounge flew her out to another country she went to his crib with lingerie you know what happened next after that you know he regretted that he just committed a major sin no ones perfect so after that he never spoke to her again so she felt used and abused and probably had a emotion connection to this guy so she planned to destroy his career as a internet sheikh it's not working very well at this point she just hurting her self her farther needs to take her phone from her

Last edited:
This is why having some sort of "ceeb culture " in place is so important.

Imagine flying out to another country as a Muslim girl on your own to see a man who you met in a shisha lounge who also asked you for your lingerie size and then to come online to calacaal about having been disrespected after "he got what he wanted".

Some Xalimos love to broadcast the degeneracy that they engage in because they know that they will have countless braindead cheerleaders egging them on to "tell their story".

What exactly does she want to resolve? Does she want them to force him to marry her? Force him to speak to her again?

Wallahi this is so embarrassing. Any normal person would have taken the L but trust a Xalimo with zero fear of consequences from her male relatives/society to run to social media.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
What exactly does she want to resolve? Does she want them to force him to marry her? Force him to speak to her again?

Wallahi this is so embarrassing. Any normal person would have taken the L but trust a Xalimo with zero fear of consequences from her male relatives/society to run to social media.
She killed both her image and the instagram shiekhs image at the same time letting the world know that she got played and is now bitter about it.

She posted a video of a her in the guys hotel room in shorts and a crop top dancing while hes on the phone, i don't know wtf she trying to prove through these stories

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
She killed both her image and the instagram shiekhs image at the same time letting the world know that she got played and is now bitter about it.

She posted a video of a her in the guys hotel room in shorts and a crop top dancing while hes on the phone, i don't know wtf she trying to prove through these stories

I dont get it wallahi, she was played? so what move on. No need for all this extra shit.

her claim about warning other women is bogus what sheikh do you meet at a shisa lounge than asks you about lingerie and than fly's you out to see him in hotel also she seemed pretty happy in that vid dancing around half naked with him around lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.