Somali model exposes sheikh on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she wanted to change and become a better Muslim? I don’t want to speak about this anymore. And I think you should also move on because you’ve been heavily invested in this story since yesterday. Let’s make dua for both of them
I just want to defend ppl from getting accused of major sins, if I'm being honest I could care less about either of them. When it gets proven she was lying the whole time, remember I told you so.

She was the one that made it seem like she was taken advantage of. She mentioned something about ‘emotional advantage’, hence why I asked

Yeah?

All I'm saying is that this girl isn't a miskeen, hell she looks she sets niggas up for licks, a naive miskeen religious Xalimo is one thing, but her? Nah, she's all about it :icon lol:

Guys stop blaming the victim . She could’ve been drugged or something. She probably thought he was gonna read Quran on her when he invited her to his room. Or maybe he put a sixir on her😱

u got stats on that or...
Firstly, if we look at biology, womens fertility actually starts declining at 30, some cases after 25. This Means that women are at their peak in terms of fertility in 18-25 range. Studies have shown that men prefer ladies who are in that range, as chances of birth defects etc are slim compared to over 30s. And the ability to have a save pregnancy. There are many reasons as well

Firstly, if we look at biology, womens fertility actually starts declining at 30, some cases after 25. This Means that women are at their peak in terms of fertility in 18-25 range. Studies have shown that men prefer ladies who are in that range, as chances of birth defects etc are slim compared to over 30s. And the ability to have a save pregnancy. There are many reasons as well
nah im asking for stats

She recorded his voice. Most likely it’s him allahu allum, so far it’s most certain they had a one night stand. So the Somali girl and especially the “sheikh” Adam reputation is finished now.

nah im asking for stats

The average age that women are marrying in developing countries is 28-30, saying men wouldn't want to marry a 30 yr old is a lie as that is literally the average age now.

Maybe she wanted to change and become a better Muslim? I don’t want to speak about this anymore. And I think you should also move on because you’ve been heavily invested in this story since yesterday. Let’s make dua for both of them

If that was the case, wouldn't she have deactivated her account, or at least delete the pics showing her figure off?

Status
Not open for further replies.