Somali men you need to avoid.

yeah this is why I think the US and Uk have far more in Somali population, with the born in Somali requirements for the UK and Somali hooyos rate of fertility once they get here it could be 4 or 5 times that figure lol, the one on the US I'm guessing is for recent refugees, and those that went out of there way to check some other race and write Somali when the census looked like this
3-2.png

so the majority of US malis weren't listed as America docent really care what African country you come from
Knowing Somalis, I’m not even surprised if a great number didn’t even complete the census.

Tukraq

VIP
Knowing Somalis, I’m not even surprised if a great number didn’t even complete the census.
the funny part is America dosent care about African and European immigrants it seems and keeps them uncounted or just considers them black or white lol, however asians and Latin Americans are heavily counted for down to the specific countries

the funny part is America dosent care about African and European immigrants it seems and keeps them uncounted or just considers them black or white lol, however asians and Latin Americans are heavily counted for down to the specific countries
That’s interesting. That’s old school racism coming into play. No differentiation between different blacks or whites

Tukraq

VIP
That’s interesting. That’s old school racism coming into play. No differentiation between different blacks or whites
yup if you immigrate from Ukraine or Poland right now to the US they consider you regular white lol, that wouldn't happen in the UK, I can see someone coming from Senegal 5 years ago asking for reparations when they never went though slavery:mjlol:, they got you down if your from Pakistan or El Salvador though as it seems they are against the browning of America

U.S Somali guy- Crazy asshole who thinks he's better than others, goes to Africa to have "halal' sex, usually looks like a 9 months pregnant woman.

U.K Somali guy- gaajo guy who thinks going to Nandos for a date is expensive, usually eats chicken from the pound shop, his teeth are throwing gang signs from outer space.

Scandinavia Somali guy - weird fob guy who thinks acting white will get him to place, usually speaks broken English mixed with any Scandinivian language, applies hair softening thing to make his hair soft.

Dutch Somali guy- took one trip to Turkey 5 years ago and now he thinks he's a world traveler. Usually eats shawarma for breakfast, lunch and dinner, smells of garlic and raw onion.

Middle Eastern Somali guy - weirdo who hides his Somalinimo, he's kind of feminine, cries when watching Bollywood movies. Secretly loves to be dominated by his woman. Touches his male friends butt for jokes and giggles (secretly loves it)

Germany Somali guy - Prefers listening to techno music, like the scandivian Somali guy he also perms his hair to make it straight. Hates newly arrived Somalis. His ideal woman is Turkish or Arab, because he secretly has a fetish for mustaches. During the summer he makes sure to open atleast 3 buttons on his shirt that's already right on him.

This is creepily accurate, @Reiko Whats the best country with Somali men in your opinion? (options dont include Canada or back home)

yup if you immigrate from Ukraine or Poland right now to the US they consider you regular white lol, that wouldn't happen in the UK, I can see someone coming from Senegal 5 years ago asking for reparations when they never went though slavery:mjlol:, they got you down if your from Pakistan or El Salvador though as it seems they are against the browning of America
In the uk everyone is known by ethnicity not race tbh. Like we wouldn’t say blacks, brown people etc. Lmao yep white brits differentiate themselves from other Europeans/whites :pachah1:

yeah this is why I think the US and Uk have far more in Somali population, with the born in Somali requirements for the UK and Somali hooyos rate of fertility once they get here it could be 4 or 5 times that figure lol, the one on the US I'm guessing is for recent refugees, and those that went out of there way to check some other race and write Somali when the census looked like this
3-2.png

so the majority of US malis weren't listed as America docent really care what African country you come from
Always put somali as a reminder to list maker to not forget next time

Tukraq

VIP
In the uk everyone is known by ethnicity not race tbh. Like we wouldn’t say blacks, brown people etc. Lmao yep white brits differentiate themselves from other Europeans/whites :pachah1:
thats a major reason the UK and Europe in general can't assimilate properly lol, and arab comes to the US they treat em like a regular Italian immigrant from the 1890s or something, they consider all africans as regular blacks so they also assimilate well while Europe has crazy cultural clashes with people from just Eastern Europe let alone other continents

Tukraq

VIP
Always put somali as a reminder to list maker to not forget next time
sxb they won't change it to be real because they don't care about black populations as there langaab in America, they're worried about asians and mexicans as they fear the browning of America and the white population being outnumbered, this is why they even created the census in the first place and banned Chinese from coming to the US, because they were literally taking over in the early 1900s

thats a major reason the UK and Europe in general can't assimilate properly lol, and arab comes to the US they treat em like a regular Italian immigrant from the 1890s or something, they consider all africans as regular blacks so they also assimilate well while Europe has crazy cultural clashes with people from just Eastern Europe let alone other continents
That’s cause the uk is a native country not an immigrant new world. I’ll be honest one thing I love about the uk is everyone reps there culture and doesn’t feel the need to assimilate. The whites here don’t want that and neither do the immigrants so it’s all good sxb

Tukraq

VIP
That’s cause the uk is a native country not an immigrant new world. I’ll be honest one thing I love about the uk is everyone reps there culture and doesn’t feel the need to assimilate. The whites here don’t want that and neither do the immigrants so it’s all good sxb
so pretty much your a foreigner in the country you live in? in the US when I say assimilate it isn't immigrants assimilating to American culture its American culture assimilating to immigrants and adopting it tbh

so pretty much your a foreigner in the country you live in? in the US when I say assimilate it isn't immigrants assimilating to American culture its American culture assimilating to immigrants and adopting it tbh
That’s cause American culture is immigrant in nature. Also depends on what you mean by foreigner? Yes I’m not a white Brit but I am a Somali Brit.

sxb they won't change it to be real because they don't care about black populations as there langaab in America, they're worried about asians and mexicans as they fear the browning of America and the white population being outnumbered, this is why they even created the census in the first place and banned Chinese from coming to the US, because they were literally taking over in the early 1900s
Oh yeah i watched them lock them up on one of those documentaries and is the reason their having kids at alarming rates to stay ahead

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
we don't have a number for US somalis though so we wouldn't know as our census dosent have a Somali option like yours does, so we can't just assume UK has the most
Nah trust me Uk got the most Somalis. You even got the euro trash Somalis all moving their once they get a passport

Trending