Somali men you need to avoid.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somali Canadians
Law Abiding Nerds (no seasoning but the best choice)
Frat boy Faraxs (Dude-dudes that are uber lib)
Educated delinquents (surprised they exist)
Cross the street, felons
Gym junkies
Hipsters
Normies

Somali Americans
Eclectic
Generally more ambitious

Somali Brits
Less financially ambitious (overall)
Some are very charming

Scandavian Somalis
Very intelligent
Too blunt
Creative
Fashion-forward

Tukraq

VIP
Yeah Uk has the most Somalis out of the diasporas. It’s common knowledge lol
we don't have a number for US somalis though so we wouldn't know as our census dosent have a Somali option like yours does, so we can't just assume UK has the most

Tukraq

VIP
we don't have a number for US somalis though so we wouldn't know as our census dosent have a Somali option like yours does, so we can't just assume UK has the most
I would say the UK may feel like they have more somalis because its in a small centralized area, however US somalis in my opinion are more but more spread out,
funny-europe-size-of-texas-america.jpg

this is just one state(not even the largest) and somalis have sizable populations in each of the Texas cities when I visited, however these cities can be as far apart as Rome and Amsterdam in the same state lol so it feels less

Tukraq

VIP
Exactly. Some next man @Mehmet cough cough, was arguing that Canada has more. So that’s why I mentioned you :damn:
its not common knowledge I would say the US has more in my opinion but we wouldn't know due to lack of accurate statistics due to how the US takes its census

I would say the UK may feel like they have more somalis because its in a small centralized area, however US somalis in my opinion are more but more spread out,
funny-europe-size-of-texas-america.jpg

this is just one state(not even the largest) and somalis have sizable populations in each of the Texas cities when I visited, however these cities can be as far apart as Rome and Amsterdam in the same state lol so it feels less
You guys are more spread out but also less in numbers. We are condensed but pretty much live in every major city in the uk in big numbers

Tukraq

VIP
You guys are more spread out but also less in numbers. We are condensed but pretty much live in every major city in the uk in big numbers
how do you know we are less in numbers? and them being spread out in the Uk docent mean much when England is smaller than Minnesota lol

Ed
how do you know where less in numbers?
Educated guess, from what I’ve gathered there are main states/cities Somalis populate but doesn’t seem like it’s a big presence throughout the country though.

Also the uk census is weird too since they don’t have a separate Somali category but the general black African category

Tukraq

VIP
Ed

Educated guess, from what I’ve gathered there are main states/cities Somalis populate but doesn’t seem like it’s a big presence throughout the country though.

Also the uk census is weird too since they don’t have a separate Somali category but the general black African category
not true every city has a couple thousand somalis in the US lol, I've traveled several parts of the country its defiantly not main cities and States, some just have more like Minnesota, but every city and state has a baseline of several thousand somalis even in random places like Kansas, Iowa and the Dakotas

exactly we have higher populations in my opinion all together
Tbh it’s a sticky one but it’s def between the uk and us for biggest western Somali population. Tbh though I’d rather live in a place like Minnesota where the Somali population is influential since we don’t have the equivalent in the uk. Maybe Cardiff is the closest but even then it’s not comparable

Tukraq

VIP
Tbh it’s a sticky one but it’s def between the uk and us for biggest western Somali population. Tbh though I’d rather live in a place like Minnesota where the Somali population is influential since we don’t have the equivalent in the uk. Maybe Cardiff is the closest but even then it’s not comparable
yeah this was what was on wiki but its not entirely accurate as some of these countries don't have accurate statistics on this, I know the US dosent for sure
23px-Flag_of_Yemen.svg.png
Yemen
200,000[1]
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States
135,266(people who wrote in Somali in the census)[2]
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom
98,000 (Somalia as a place of birth)[3]
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates.svg.png
United Arab Emirates
90,900[4]
23px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png
Sweden
66,369[5]
23px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png
Canada
62,550[6]
21px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png
Norway
43,196[7]
23px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png
South Africa
40,000[8]
23px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
Netherlands
39,465[9]
23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
Germany
38,675[10]
23px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
Saudi Arabia
34,000[11]
23px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png
Egypt
22,709[12]
20px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png
Denmark
21,210[13]
23px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png
Finland
20,944[14]
23px-Flag_of_Australia_%28converted%29.svg.png
Australia
16,169[15]
23px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png
Italy
8,228[16]
16px-Flag_of_Switzerland.svg.png
Switzerland
7,025[17]
23px-Flag_of_Austria.svg.png
Austria
6,161[18]
23px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png
Belgium
2,627[19]
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan
2,500[20]

yeah this was what was on wiki but its not entirely accurate as some of these countries don't have accurate statistics on this, I know the US dosent for sure
23px-Flag_of_Yemen.svg.png
Yemen
200,000[1]
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States
135,266(people who wrote in Somali in the census)[2]
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom
98,000 (Somalia as a place of birth)[3]
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates.svg.png
United Arab Emirates
90,900[4]
23px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png
Sweden
66,369[5]
23px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png
Canada
62,550[6]
21px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png
Norway
43,196[7]
23px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png
South Africa
40,000[8]
23px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
Netherlands
39,465[9]
23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
Germany
38,675[10]
23px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
Saudi Arabia
34,000[11]
23px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png
Egypt
22,709[12]
20px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png
Denmark
21,210[13]
23px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png
Finland
20,944[14]
23px-Flag_of_Australia_%28converted%29.svg.png
Australia
16,169[15]
23px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png
Italy
8,228[16]
16px-Flag_of_Switzerland.svg.png
Switzerland
7,025[17]
23px-Flag_of_Austria.svg.png
Austria
6,161[18]
23px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png
Belgium
2,627[19]
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan
2,500[20]
Yeah exactly. Especially the uk one where it’s place of birth that excludes the majority who weren’t born in the mother land. Also the uk doesn’t take in refugees like the us so it’s rare to have young fobs here. Majority of the youth were born outside of Somalia. Also wouldn’t be surprised if some of these landers refused to list Somalia as place of birth :mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
Yeah exactly. Especially the uk one where it’s place of birth that excludes the majority who weren’t born in the mother land. Also the uk doesn’t take in refugees like the us so it’s rare to have young fobs here. Majority of the youth were born outside of Somalia. Also wouldn’t be surprised if some of these landers refused to list Somalia as place of birth :mjlol:
yeah this is why I think the US and Uk have far more in Somali population, with the born in Somali requirements for the UK and Somali hooyos rate of fertility once they get here it could be 4 or 5 times that figure lol, the one on the US I'm guessing is for recent refugees, and those that went out of there way to check some other race and write Somali when the census looked like this
3-2.png

so the majority of US malis weren't listed as America docent really care what African country you come from

Trending