SOMALI MEN................ WHAT'S stopping YOU from looking like THIS:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

no more luugo bastanimo, some of your physiques are the only thing hindering yall, and if people in somalia can do it, you can too!

malab macaan:whew:, it seems the gym craze has taken over the south, i see hella mugadishu gym fobs on both tiktok and insta sometimes, but who's complaining? l mean.......

tenor (4).gif

he's so considerate, he even has some tips for you! gym personal trainers iga dheh!

x z

He’s fine af

a lot of them are. if the niggas abroad are swimming back home for guur, xalimos its your turn too!! the niggas down south love isaaq girls too, the thrill and risk of getting lynched by reer waqooyi does something to them :ftw9nwa:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Muscles are overrated, I have been getting girls from secondary school times with my skinny somali body. Its all about confidence, how you dress and how you move.

I have seen big niggas getting humiliated by somali skinnies. No Need for muscles.:obama:

x z

Muscles are overrated, I have been getting girls from secondary school times with my skinny somali body. Its all about confidence, how you dress and how you move.

I have seen big niggas getting humiliated by somali skinnies. No Need for muscles.:obama:

you against somalis getting built? why you an enemy of progress?

x z

He’s Reer xamar so he’s got a different body type so it’s kind of unfair to compare.

someone in his comments asked that ages ago and he said no, he didnt answer what tribe cause he said he dont believe in qabyalad, but he said he's not mixedarab or whatever them barawi southern people are.

people need to stop thinking all lightskins are reer xamar, cause then half our/your country would be barwaani/benadiri. would you look at a lightskin girl and say she's reer xamar too? doubt it

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
you against somalis getting built? why you an enemy of progress?

I’m not against Somalis getting big, everyone should do what they want. I’m just saying you can get loads of girls with out muscles aswell. Its all about confidence and your pockets.

x z

I’m not against Somalis getting big, everyone should do what they want. I’m just saying you can get loads of girls with out muscles aswell. Its all about confidence and your pockets.

muscles is for self confidence and attractiveness both to be percieved by yourself and others. going gym as a man should make you more confident in yourself, and its healthy too, the girls is only a plus. do guys not look at other hench guys in admiration/inspiration too? they should

someone in his comments asked that ages ago and he said no, he didnt answer what tribe cause he said he dont believe in qabyalad, but he said he's not mixedarab or whatever them barawi southern people are.

people need to stop thinking all lightskins are reer xamar, cause then half our/your country would be barwaani/benadiri. would you look at a lightskin girl and say she's reer xamar too? doubt it
He's clearly a benadiri

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
a lot of them are. if the niggas abroad are swimming back home for guur, xalimos its your turn too!! the niggas down south love isaaq girls too, the thrill and risk of getting lynched by reer waqooyi does something to them :ftw9nwa:
Did u just make a death joke to a fellow somali

x z

He's clearly a benadiri

why would he lie and say he isnt then? from what i know, them guys arre proud about their mixedness and boast about hailing from a somali arab tribe, but this guy when asked said no. so ill believe his word over your speculation.

also, what makes him 'clearly' benadiri to you, his skin color? ive seen somalis not rer xamar lighter than him

x z

2 hours in the gym, f*ck that akh can make 2 bandz in those same 2 hours lining up the bucktees in a alleyway. While the big niggas pockets empty.

you a british nigga if anyone needs to worry about going gym its you mfs, in the US/Canada people say big niggas aint bulletproof, yall cant say that. a buff dude can at least fight off some rabid brits with knives like we still in the 1800s. the UK is so backwards wallahi

why would he lie and say he isnt then? from what i know, them guys arre proud about their mixedness and boast about hailing from a somali arab tribe, but this guy when asked said no. so ill believe his word over your speculation.

also, what makes him 'clearly' benadiri to you, his skin color? ive seen somalis not rer xamar lighter than him
Ok :duck:

Trending