Somali men praised by Eritrean girls aka fellow cushites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
thanks bro ill give it a go, but it aint gonna be easy :samwelcome:
Some beautiful xabashi girl after I followed her slid in my dms on insta i unintentionally aired her for like a whole day then replied to her DM. I lost the xabash. We woulda been a cute couple man:gucciwhat:
I lost me too much tight Pussy due to me being satisfied already :ulyin:
(Self-satusfication) one cant love others when u in love with u self

@Tukraq

I’m switching it up tho sOon I will post stories about my conquests of women across the globe

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Some beautiful xabashi girl after I followed her slid in my dms on insta i unintentionally aired her for like a whole day then replied to her DM. I lost the xabash. We woulda been a cute couple man:gucciwhat:
I lost me too much tight Pussy due to me being satisfied already :ulyin:
(Self-satusfication) one cant love others when u in love with u self

@Tukraq

I’m switching it up tho sOon I will post stories about my conquests of women across the globe
lool i think you still have a chance btw women love a guy who plays to hard to get makes you look like a man with options:siilaanyolaugh:

i say go for it sahib:samwelcome:go get youreself some eritrean girls

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I am of the opinion that Eritrean girls are the best looking on the Horn. Do you agree?
i agree a 100 percent eritrean girls are very attractive ,
their rated very highly in the horn, and can be extremly hard to get , their is just something about them other then their exceptional beuty

Nin-culus

Laandheer
lool i think you still have a chance btw women love a guy whoes plays to hard to get makes you look like a man with options:siilaanyolaugh:

i say go for it sahib:samwelcome:go get youreself some eritrean girls
I will do but she probably gone ignore but let me put up some other cute chicks on my stories and let her see it she will be interested and I will go Abyssinia on the pussy
upload_2019-6-7_22-15-46.jpeg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I will do but she probably gone ignore but let me put up some other cute chicks on my stories and let her see it she will be interested and I will go Abyssinia on the pussy
View attachment 73658
go for it more then likely she will open up, eritrean girls mostly love their own men other then that i mostly see them going for somali men , their mostly into horn of african men like us

eat up sahib we only live once :samwelcome:

Last edited:
Somalis are not black you doqon. Somalis are Cushitic while madows are Bantu.
As for self hate, I don't where you got that from. Madows will be exterminated In'sha'Allah along with your dhegcas in North Africa
Fam if Madows are exterminated, do you think your black ass will be an exception cause of your thin nose and 3 type hair? :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

And did you really just say madows are Bantu, as if Bantu is not a sub-racial group of the black race?:O27GWRK::O27GWRK:68 IQ is no joke.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Fam if Madows are exterminated, do you think your black ass will be an exception cause of your thin nose and 3 type hair? :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

And did you really just say madows are Bantu, as if Bantu is not a sub-racial group of the black race?:O27GWRK::O27GWRK:68 IQ is no joke.
No such as a black race. This is nothing more than a European/American social construct that has nothing to do with Islam or Somalinimo you madow beg. A Total war is going to happen in Africa between Somalis and madows and we will wipe them for the continent In'sha'Allah

I identify the way my forefathers did, as a Muslim and Somali and then my clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending