Somali men need to stop cosplaying as Khaleejis

I get second hand embarrassment when I see this mfs pulling up in a full khaleeji fit they think it’s a religious clothing when it’s not it’s cultural to the gulf Arabs even Levantine don’t wear it and other Muslim Arabs 🤦🏽
IMG_1791.jpeg

Kisame

Plotting world domination
If we want better clothes we will need more Somali niggas getting into the fashion world. Most of the ones we got here in the diaspora seem to focus on just regular street wear since they live in the west.
We need guys to focus on making nice Somali outfits. Until that happens niggas will continue to cosplay as Arab niggas.

Why is this man lying? A lot of Khaleejis do believe Somalis are Arab since they’re taught in Schools that Somalis are part of the Arab league. It’s only when they realize that we don’t speak it as a first language do they realize we aren’t Arab and don’t have much to do with them. The amount of Khaleejis that I’ve come across and had to explain that Somalis aren’t an Arabic speaking or Arab nation is uncountable.

I get his overall point, but at least come with honesty.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Only important people wore that. Regular NPC’s that make up 99% of this forum’s ancestors wore 2 sheets
You’re acting as if the common peasant before modern times anywhere on the planet wore anything other than the standard ordinary clothes.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You’re acting as if the common peasant before modern times anywhere on the planet wore anything other than the standard ordinary clothes.
Other cultures wore elaborate clothing for weddings even in the past. Somali men are unique for having nothing cool to wear

1708280579817.png

1708280607612.png

Trending