Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somalians
tenor.gif

:hemad:

Hehehe the video was made by a nigerian,the first most handsome are nigerians since when they smell like ass and look like apes walking upright

I would say somalis,ghanans,angola,coloureds,ethiopians,rwanda,some other ethnic africans like the fulani,also north africa some

One thing i do admire about nigerians they self promote but the video got toomany dislikes

Somebody once said Somali men age like wine. So they start to look even better when they're older. I think I agree, once they hit 30 they gain a few pounds and something happens idk. So yea they are nr 1.

Oh and this Barkhad Abdi slander needs to stop. Red card to you all for commenting on his looks. :camby:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
A man purpose in life is not to participate in beauty contest.:gucciwhat:

A man is suppose to be strong protector and a leader of his domain. Today’s so call men are doing cat walks on a stage competing on whose more pretty.

How times have changed

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'll be honest in real life somali guys are the best looking that's maybe because I'm somali but these people in my school area that don't know Somalis like that amd dont know anything about us always compliment somali boys and say they're so good looking too bad they don't marry out.
Don't get excited :browtf:
Plus since there's about 5 somali boys faces even if only 2 faces look good that's alot of faraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.