Somali men handsome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Where are the screenshots of me playing these games as you stated? There is no proof. All you did was screen shot your lies. How is that an evident? :ftw9nwa:

Here is proof of you playing those games. Copying my insults doesn't work kid.

bMVgStHoSlumDDdYZ_M1gQ.png

I rest my case. I've karbashed you enough with factz.

BrokenMemorableAkitainu-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Where are the screenshots of me playing these games as you stated? There is no proof. All you did was screen shot your lies. How is that an evident? :ftw9nwa:

So now you use real YouTube accounts and put my name on it this is just low my habar awal friend. All it took to find the account was a quick Google search of the video
Screenshot_2018-07-10-15-45-33.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So now you use real YouTube accounts and put my name on it this is just low my habar awal friend. All it took to find the account was a quick Google search of the videoView attachment 49990

That's a different channel. I exposed your real channel, stop crying kid.

I'm asking you where are the prove of me playing those games? All you did was screen shot your comments. How is that a proof kid?

I've shown my pictures here before and you've seen it too especially my muscle pic so I ain't no kid but how old are you?

Last edited:

yoOk1gbnSPOMRPwIsWAeqQ.png

You're trying to expose me but you're leaving yourself vulnerable . You had to take the time to look for a roblox channel and put my name on it just because I proved that You're a 12 year old roblox player

I'm asking you where are the prove of me playing those games? All you did was screen shot your comments. How is that a proof kid?

I've shown my pictures here before and you've seen it too especially my muscle pic so I ain't no kid but how old are you?
You showed pictures of a roblox youtuber with 470k subscribers at least make it more realistic. Put up a fake channel with barely any subscribers. I said you deleted your videos and as such the evidence is gone. I could have just fabricated evidence like you if I was lying . But I ain't like that ,and you going this far to make up Bs about me and putting my name on some random YouTube channel proves that what I'm saying is real since You're going that far just to deflect attention . It's sad

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You're trying to expose me but you're leaving yourself vulnerable . You had to take the time to look for a roblox channel and put my name on it just because I proved that You're a 12 year old roblox player

Stop copying my insults kid. I'm asking you where are the proof to your claims? Look at you triggered after getting exposed.

At least I showed you mine and you didn't expose anything kid.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
After exposing @General Mujahid Morgan YouTube channel. He went on a rage on my PM box.
:dead:

aAt61bh5T8KqIN-_qy1CuQ.png

I tell him show your evidence and all he does is make paragraphs to deflect the truth. :deadosama:

I'm going to stop bullying you kid. Next time don't slander me or I will expose you.
:ufdup:

That's a different channel. I exposed your real channel, stop crying kid.

So now you've at least removed the other YouTube channel but still the other fake one you made up says 2012 and I was 12 back then so even if I did I play that game I'd be 12. Plus I didn't know who the f*ck Morgan was back then

bMVgStHoSlumDDdYZ_M1gQ.png

You put out the other picture . The massege even says you edited it. Plus if that youtube account was called General Morgan why does it's avatar have a k isn't it supposed to be M. Anyways you did a lousy job just to cover for your roblox problem.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You put out the other picture . The massege even says you edited it. Plus if that youtube account was called General Morgan why does it's avatar have a k isn't it supposed to be M. Anyways you did a lousy job just to cover for your roblox problem.

You're the one trying to cover your Roblox addiction by creating paragraphs with no evidence. Listen ciyaal, I have no time for you so just f*ck off and play your game like a good boy.

You're the one trying to cover your Roblox addiction by creating paragraphs with no evidence. Listen ciyaal, I have no time for you so just f*ck off and play your game like a good boy.
You're like that kid who because he turned 12 thinks he's an adult. Ilmo yar ayaad tahay. And you keep making fake videos and channels just for me. I don't know if I should feel flattered for your dedication or weirded out. Plus I don't know why I'd call all of my social media's General Morgan it's just my somalispot persona.it's not that deep

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You're like that kid who because he turned 12 thinks he's an adult. Ilmo yar ayaad tahay. And you keep making fake videos and channels just for me. I don't know if I should feel flattered for your dedication or weirded out. Plus I don't know why I'd call all of my social media's General Morgan it's just my somalispot persona.it's not that deep

:ulyin::ulyin::ulyin:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz "I'm arming myself" yh you definitely don't sound 12

Stop copying my insults kid, you plagiarism bastard. That's you the ciyaal over here. I've shown my pictures here before so everyone knows me as someone in his early 20's but what about you? You've never shown any pictures so you stfu you 12 year old.

Yes, I will arm myself and get more proof about you if you keep slandering me like I just did with the comment above me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending