Somali men handsome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somali boys came in at number 8 but look at all the comments bro! I swear Somalis are insecure af cringe!
I think it’s the old creeps that usually hang out in cafes that are commenting.
:susp:

I'm just reserving front seats for when all the xaliimos on this site with vendettas against Somali men come in

Muji

VIP
A495CD67-41BA-449B-A6D3-551D05865B7D.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
It is not Just Somali men that commented but also Ethiopians. Smh it should be a common sense i dont even look at West Africans forget about being attracted to them:gucciwhat:

Abkaal

There are thousands on insta but you like to lie about Somali men after they revolted on Twitter and quit being nice to Xaarlimos.
This! I dont even see them as my fellow countrywomen tbh:kanyeshrug:

There are thousands on insta but you like to lie about Somali men after they revolted on Twitter and quit being nice to Xaarlimos.
:lolbron:

Somali men ranked number one most handsome men in Africa. Proof: https://razzonline.com/african-countries-with-the-most-handsome-men/

I am a proud handsome geeljire. :rejoice:
I'm not gonna post pictures from guys private Instagram and Facebook :kodaksmiley: That's creepy af.
I personally know many good-looking Somali guys, too bad google search doesn't think the same

These are the typa gyal that go crazy over ajinabis when one of them humanises them and says some shit like Somali girls are ok looking

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm not gonna post pictures from guys private Instagram and Facebook :kodaksmiley: That's creepy af.
I personally know many good-looking Somali guys, too bad google search doesn't think the same

This motherfucker ruined us. :mjcry::snoop::wow:

barkhad-abdi-story.jpg

Personally I've never seen any Somali guy look bad as him. He must be a rare Somali breed wallahi but how the f*ck does he represent us in Hollywood?
:faysalwtf::ohlord:

Abkaal

barkhad-abdi-story.jpg

Personally I've never seen any Somali guy look bad as him. He must be a rare Somali breed wallahi but how the f*ck does he represent us in Hollywood?

I hope him the best. He has the money no woman will reject him

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

What's wrong with the Google algorithm anyway? Google Somali men and you'll see the most hideous creatures imaginable. :gucciwhat:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.

barkhad-abdi-story.jpg

that's what i'm saying, the first chance somalis get at scoring big in the big screen they f*ck up.:ohlord::snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts