Somali men handsome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem with Somalis is that we’re either extremely attractive or ugly. There really is no inbetween. While other ethnics have far more “average” looking people but when you run into a good looking Somali man or woman we really lit up the room. Just my opinion.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
the problem with Somalis is that we’re either extremely attractive or ugly. There really is no inbetween. While other ethnics have far more “average” looking people but when you run into a good looking Somali man or woman we really lit up the room. Just my opinion.

Excuse you, i'll have you know many think i'm very average looking. :ohreally:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

That is false. Most Somalis I know are either good looking or average. The really ugly ones like I'm talking about extreme fugly ones are rare. I heard Barkhad Abdi parents are first cousins and that he was born premature so there is a reason why he looks like that but Allah made him successful so I'm proud of him.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What's wrong with the Google algorithm anyway? Google Somali men and you'll see the most hideous creatures imaginable. :gucciwhat:
I just checked and it's worse than I ever could have imagined.
:faysalwtf:
20180709_165057.jpg

Some of these guys aren't even Somali and what's the deal with all the criminals?
:draketf:
One guy is literally smoking a joint!
:mindblown:

This topic always has extremes. It's like any sense of objectivity is thrown out the window

It's the exact opposite IMO. Somalis are overwhelmingly average in looks with less extremes than say Kurds, Eastern Euros etc.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Daddy issues = bad for community cohesion.

So far i'm only finding information that confirms this. :yacadiim:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Waa ruunta. I don’t blame them though. If you had a shit Aabo, I can imagine the fear of ending up with a Somali guy who is just like your father.

Laakin don’t even start about them twitter Xalimo’s... They know how to overreact big time :ohlord::trash:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
20180709_165057.jpg

Some of these guys aren't even Somali and what's the deal with all the criminals? One guy is literally smoking a joint!

Go to Instagram :rejoice:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
20180709_165057.jpg

Some of these guys aren't even Somali and what's the deal with all the criminals? One guy is literally smoking a joint!

Sxb is because of gender wars. Even Somali women on google images have ugly ones because of gender wars. We need to stop gender wars or we're ruining our image. You do realize some of these Somali guys are injured right?

Somalis demoting each other gotta stop! :nahgirl:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
20180709_165057.jpg

Some of these guys aren't even Somali and what's the deal with all the criminals?
One guy is literally smoking a joint!
:mindblown:

There must be some sort of conspiracy to be found here. :williamswtf:

The Google algorithm was programed by an Ethiopian jew. :fittytousand:

I agree with you but these xaarlimos will never stop putting us down. We have to drag them down with us. I am officially declaring war.
:fredo:
Let's get this to the top of Google images.
:fittytousand:

Somali girls
Somali women
Somali girls
Somali women
Somali girls
Somali women
Somali girls
Somali women
Somali girls
Somali women
Somali girls