Somali men are one of the biggest rapers in Sweden according to statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Did mommy leave daddy for an "adoon"? Or did you get raped in prison by an adoon? Aww .. Which one?

Why? Did I touch a raw nerve nayaa? Go to your Nigerian boyfriend, no space for adoon loving woman like you nayaa qadhmuunyahau

Why? Did I touch a raw nerve nayaa? Go to your Nigerian boyfriend, no space for adoon loving woman like you nayaa qadhmuunyahau

No but i sure did kkk .. Here we go with adoons and women. Deffo option 1. Just shows how pathetic you are thinking your a big man on the internet chatting shit. Word of advice its not a good look. ;)

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
No but i sure did kkk .. Here we go with adoons and women. Deffo option 1. Just shows how pathetic you are thinking your a big man on the internet chatting shit. Word of advice its not a good look. ;)

I'm not chatting shit, just stating the truth. Your nothing but a adoonlover, you started moving weird the moment I stated most of you xaaliimos are lowkey adoonlovers. Then you started insulting my mum.

That deffo shows you have a Nigerian boyfriend. Dont end up being a single mum with 5 Madow kids

I'm not chatting shit, just stating the truth. Your nothing but a adoonlover, you started moving weird the moment I stated most of you xaaliimos are lowkey adoonlovers. Then you started insulting my mum.

That deffo shows you have a Nigerian boyfriend. Dont end up being a single mum with 5 Madow kids

'Stating the truth' sorry but wot?? Aww dont go for boo hoo act now that I "insulted" your mum. I think your insulting her yourself .. like who raised you? No home training? :mjlol: Yawn. May your heart soften this Ramadan and God rid you of the hate inshaAllah :2tjlv3e:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
yeah shes reer xamar ashraaf

she will probably reply with "just because im not dhuxul like you doesn't mean im not somali" like she always does. shes a weirdo :susp:

Lol, well that changes things. Why is she obsessed with us? Maybe she should focus on her own men.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Why tf would I when clearly Somali women are suffering in the hands of disgusting creatures that happen to be Somali men? So I’m just gonna leave this alone and let it get worse?! U dumb fucking cow
Why tf would I when clearly Somali women are suffering in the hands of disgusting creatures that happen to be Somali men? So I’m just gonna leave this alone and let it get worse?! U dumb fucking cow
Since when do we honur kill/throw acid at women? Show us evidence or shut the f*ck up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts