Somali men are one of the biggest rapers in Sweden according to statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s wasn’t even false are u dumb there is a whole case about that with their names and everything stupid! And Aftonbladet is a neutral new dire thats why its the biggest in sweden Dont talk about stuff u Dont know about

Why do you come to this forum? I’ve seen your posts and it’s always the same thing. Why don’t you just disassociate from the Somali community entirely?

Am i understanding this correctly, 7 Somali rapists represent all of us? @Safiya, you clearly have issues.
Are u dumb or u just didnt translate the article well? Because in this particular research they only took a certain amount of the rapists to do statistics and 7 of them were from Somali but clearly it states that these 3 are the most common countries amongs them.

Why do you come to this forum? I’ve seen your posts and it’s always the same thing. Why don’t you just disassociate from the Somali community entirely?
Why tf would I when clearly Somali women are suffering in the hands of disgusting creatures that happen to be Somali men? So I’m just gonna leave this alone and let it get worse?! U dumb fucking cow

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Are u dumb or u just didnt translate the article well? Because in this particular research they only took a certain amount of the rapists to do statistics and 7 of them were from Somali but clearly it states that these 3 are the most common countries amongs them.

Admittedly i only skimmed your image. But fine, let's accept your premise. You do know that rapists and criminals make up a minority in every group, and even when certain groups do it more than others, it's still a minority?

No of course you don't. I've seen you around here, you clearly have this intense hate for Somali men.

Admittedly i only skimmed your image. But fine, let's accept your premise. You do know that rapists and criminals make up a minority in every group, and even when certain groups do it more than others, it's still a minority?

No of course you don't. I've seen you around here, you clearly have this intense hate for Somali men.

Ofc they are a minority and that seems to be a comforting fact to all of u cuz u obviously don’t wanna change shit. It shouldnt even matter that it’s a minority th fact that Somali men are in th same category as iraqians and Afghans is bad enough and a big warning cuz we all know how they treat their women to later kill them. Come up with souloutions instead of yelling not all of us every single fucking time cuz guess what we know that

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Ofc they are a minority and that seems to be a comforting fact to all of u cuz u obviously don’t wanna change shit. It shouldnt even matter that it’s a minority th fact that Somali men are in th same category as iraqians and Afghans is bad enough and a big warning cuz we all know how they treat their women to later kill them. Come up with souloutions instead of yelling not all of us every single fucking time cuz guess what we know that

I'm all for constructive conversation about issues in the community. Problem is, that's not what you bring to the table. You can't label Somali men as disgusting wife killing rapists and call that constructive criticism. It's vitriol, nothing more, nothing less. You're not part of any solution.

I'm all for constructive conversation about issues in the community. Problem is, that's not what you bring to the table. You can't label Somali men as disgusting wife killing rapists and call that constructive criticism. It's vitriol, nothing more, nothing less. You're not part of any solution.

Clearly I fucking am so what if I don’t word everything right everyday we say here that white ppl are racist but do we mean all? No it’s the same exact thing here I don’t need to say it’s few when it’s a big issue that’s just ppl who wanna shove it under he rug finding excuses to shut down the subjejct. There have been several cases of Somali men killing their wife this past year only , several drug rape and murder cases all in which Somali men are the guilty ones wtf is being done?! But when a woman is outraged about it she’s the bad guy

Clearly I fucking am so what if I don’t word everything right everyday we say here that white ppl are racist but do we mean all? No it’s the same exact thing here I don’t need to say it’s few when it’s a big issue that’s just ppl who wanna shove it under he rug finding excuses to shut down the subjejct. There have been several cases of Somali men killing their wife this past year only , several drug rape and murder cases all in which Somali men are the guilty ones wtf is being done?! But when a woman is outraged about it she’s the bad guy

hhhh you too ugly to even get raped,, thus biggest reason being mad. GTFO with your nonsense. you pure evil.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Your outrage doesn't justify your exaggerations and slander. Like i said, you're not part of any solution. But go on, keep typing away about how Somali men are oh so evil. I can see that you have emotional issues, maybe you were even personally hurt by some Somali men in your life. That would explain a lot.

Your outrage doesn't justify your exaggerations and slander. Like i said, you're not part of any solution. But go on, keep typing away about how Somali men are oh so evil. I can see that you have emotional issues, maybe you were even personally hurt by some Somali men in your life. That would explain a lot.
Are u even a women? If not it explains why u don’t care and frankly Idgaf what u think about the whole thing I have facts on my side so all u ugly mfs can get angry however u want just know you’re fucking embarrassing and disgusting and shouldnt even be alive

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Are u even a women? If not it explains why u don’t care and frankly Idgaf what u think about the whole thing I have facts on my side so all u ugly mfs can get angry however u want just know you’re fucking embarrassing and disgusting and shouldnt even be alive

Jupp, this is the kind of reply you would expect from an emotionally stable person.

Jupp, this is the kind of reply you would expect from an emotionally stable person.
Lol so wishin death on rapists and their supporters is unusual thinking amongs u Somali men huh. Absolutely disgusting and horrifying but not shocking I feel so sorry for the future of Somalia

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Lol so wishin death on rapists and their supporters is unusual thinking amongs u Somali men huh. Absolutely disgusting and horrifying but not shocking I feel so sorry for the future of Somalia

You're delusional. As if wishing death on strangers wasn't enough, you're now lying as well. Nowhere in my replies did i defend any rapists, i defended the non-rapists being slandered by you. But i doubt you can even tell the difference.

Get some help @Safiya, and i mean that honestly. All this hatred can't be good for you.

You're delusional. As if wishing death on strangers wasn't enough, you're now lying as well. Nowhere in my replies did i defend any rapists, i defended the non-rapists being slandered by you. But i doubt you can even tell the difference.

Get some help @Safiya, and i mean that honestly. All this hatred can't be good for you.

Bye the fact that u calculated all of this into all Somali men are rapists is nr1 proof u are in support of rapists that’s why ur trying to take the focus from it. Useless human being with no intelligence this is my last response to u

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Bye the face that u calculated all of this into all Somali men are rapists is nr1 proof u are in support of rapists that’s why ur trying to take the focus from it. Useless human being with no intelligence this is my last response to u

Get help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts