Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 4C57B896-15E5-4062-B33D-21DD75A16EE2.png
    4C57B896-15E5-4062-B33D-21DD75A16EE2.png
    354.5 KB · Views: 258

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Woman are devils, lots of woman that claim to be raped but in reality they were enjoying it.

Xaarlimos shagging adoons is a bigger problem. Do you have the statistics?

Woman are devils, lots of woman that claim to be raped but in reality they were enjoying it.

A lot of them have admitted to rape I read the documents personally so save ur comments. At least us marrying out is not a danger to the public uff the fact that u guys are trying to defend this says exactly everything and that u are rapists as well

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Rape is a bigger problem thats giving us a bad image defending it is even worse

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Ur right a fob is more believable than reaserchers from one of if not the most developed countr! U know this is true and the Somali men’s reaction on this post alone proves it
Posters in here are virgin. They are too afraid to give a girl an eye contact. Sorry this won’t prove your point.

Lakin, fobs are very confident when comes to mingling with girls. But I don’t agree statistics because it’s biased. Data they collect from girls that had regret sex.

Posters in here are virgin. They are too afraid to give a girl an eye contact. Sorry this won’t prove your point.

Lakin, fobs are very confident when comes to mingling with girls. But I don’t agree statistics because it’s biased. Data they collect from girls that had regret sex.

Litelly every Somali person in swednen knows about a Somali rapist u don’t even live here to see the reality and then say Issa lie stfu plz

Litelly every Somali person in swednen knows about a Somali rapist u don’t even live here to see the reality and then say Issa lie stfu plz

big hater,,anotha alt right paper,,, like that bogus story a while ago that 3 Somali guys raped Swedish girl,,that turn out to be false.

horta whats with Sweden and stupid false charges against immigrants.

Last edited:
big hater,,anotha alt right paper,,, like that bogus story a while ago that 3 Somali guys raped Swedish girl,,that turn out to be false.

horta whats with Sweden and stupid false charges against immigrants.

That’s wasn’t even false are u dumb there is a whole case about that with their names and everything stupid! And Aftonbladet is a neutral new dire thats why its the biggest in sweden Dont talk about stuff u Dont know about

World

VIP
Why do you come to this forum? I’ve seen your posts and it’s always the same thing. Why don’t you just disassociate from the Somali community entirely?

Status
Not open for further replies.