Somali men are one of the biggest rapers in Sweden according to statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Bye the fact that u calculated all of this into all Somali men are rapists is nr1 proof u are in support of rapists that’s why ur trying to take the focus from it. Useless human being with no intelligence this is my last response to u
Ur daddy issues r not our problems

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Safiya You are mentally deranged and need help. There are many foreigners who commit way worse crimes in Scandinavia than Somalis, let alone Somali men.

Plus, your daddy issues shouldn't involve us Somali men to be honest. :nahgirl:

@Safiya You are mentally deranged and need help. There are many foreigners who commit way worse crimes in Scandinavia than Somalis, let alone Somali men.

Plus, your daddy issues shouldn't involve us Somali men to be honest. :nahgirl:

That video made little to no sense at all..

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
In this article that Sweden’s biggest news paper published it states that most rapers are born outside of Sweden and are either from irak Afghanistan or Somalia.

Link to full article:
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/...ng-112-pojkar-och-man-domda-for-gruppvaldtakt

The headline reads:

27 out of 112 convicted perpetrators are born in Sweden, whereas 2 out of 13 have parents born in Sweden. 82 are born outside of Europe.

Most Perpetrators are citizens of:
(41) Sweden
(25) Afganistan
(9) Irak
(7) Somalia

the article doesnt mention somalia or somalis once and the numbers do not correlate with your findings.

Are you trying to justify a choice :gaasdrink:

In this article that Sweden’s biggest news paper published it states that most rapers are born outside of Sweden and are either from irak Afghanistan or Somalia.

Link to full article:
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/...ng-112-pojkar-och-man-domda-for-gruppvaldtakt
Why are you ppl posting this shit during ramadan?? i swear what happened to this forum all i see nowadays are athiest threads, Madow loving threads and somali bashing threads. We truly as a race have some of the most useless ppl on the planet, there are some ppl who enjoy shitting on themselves and their own race. We are almost as bad as the We Waz Kangz ppl, only we exhibit this kind of self hating behaviour without having been enslaved.

:faysalwtf:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰

Link to full article:

Men tjenare Safiya, it would be really good to translate your sources/references into english as majority of the maskiin people here dont speak af jinni. Just an advice:icon lol:
Also the conclusion you have come to is quite misleading. Please do analys the statistic properly or ask someone else to do the math for you next time.

The article is about gang rape: Majority, 82 of 112, are born in countries outside of Europe

The median age is 15 (hence why many of them don’t get charged as they are still underage)

Most of the time the sentenced boys and men claimed the intercourse was voluntary, and I quote ”She said she wanted to have sex with both of us and pulled my pants,” claims an 18-year-old who raped a schoolmate after sharing a bottle of vodka.
Common patterns: They know their victims, usage of alcohol and / or cannabis, they claim that the intercourse was voluntary. They lack stable relationships with parents or other adults. The boys/men have contact with social services and police, they have suspected drug problems.

Also according to Aftonbladet unique research the most common citizenship is: Sweden (41), Afghanistan (25), Iraq (9) and Somalia (7).

But it also states 27 of 112 gang rapes was done by rapists born here in Sweden, and 13 of the 27 born in Sweden have 2 parents born here in Sweden.

So if we look into the 41 with swedish citizenship we could assume that 13 of them are(hypothetically) of other nations, we can for sure decline that both parents of the Somali khasaaro kids were born here. And which means 28 of them have parents/at least one parent born outside of Sweden, we don’t know specifically where thou.. so nothing much can be discussed here.

The only info we got here that we Somalis should be concered with are the fobs with soomali baasboor, maxeyn ka qabanaa bal umadan, I bet they got psychosis when they realized the grass is not greener on the north only naked trees and naago kkkkkk:icon lol::icon lol:

And loool at Aftonbladet.. fuxkkn shit sida, litar inte ett skit på deras så kallade journalister fake ass xoolo weeye, I stopped taking them srs when they were doing a live rapport på en incident för ett par år sedan and they fcking lied, I and some other happened to be there, I remember how we roasted them on fb, shit was funny and sad at the same time. That day was the day I stopped being blonde:idontlike:

hhhh you too ugly to even get raped,, thus biggest reason being mad. GTFO with your nonsense. you pure evil.
Waryaa it was you right... in the article one of the accused said excatly waxa aad soo qortay:ooh: this 16 year old rapist said ” she is fat, ugly and a hoe. She had sex with all my friends” and so he raped the 13 year old drunk girl with his little Brother, his freaking younger brother:susp:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Men tjenare Safiya, it would be really good to translate your sources/references into english as majority of the maskiin people here dont speak af jinni. Just an advice:icon lol:
Also the conclusion you have come to is quite misleading. Please do analys the statistic properly or ask someone else to do the math for you next time.

The article is about gang rape: Majority, 82 of 112, are born in countries outside of Europe

The median age is 15 (hence why many of them don’t get charged as they are still underage)

Most of the time the sentenced boys and men claimed the intercourse was voluntary, and I quote ”She said she wanted to have sex with both of us and pulled my pants,” claims an 18-year-old who raped a schoolmate after sharing a bottle of vodka.
Common patterns: They know their victims, usage of alcohol and / or cannabis, they claim that the intercourse was voluntary. They lack stable relationships with parents or other adults. The boys/men have contact with social services and police, they have suspected drug problems.

Also according to Aftonbladet unique research the most common citizenship is: Sweden (41), Afghanistan (25), Iraq (9) and Somalia (7).

But it also states 27 of 112 gang rapes was done by rapists born here in Sweden, and 13 of the 27 born in Sweden have 2 parents born here in Sweden.

So if we look into the 41 with swedish citizenship we could assume that 13 of them are(hypothetically) of other nations, we can for sure decline that both parents of the Somali khasaaro kids were born here. And which means 28 of them have parents/at least one parent born outside of Sweden, we don’t know specifically where thou.. so nothing much can be discussed here.

The only info we got here that we Somalis should be concered with are the fobs with soomali baasboor, maxeyn ka qabanaa bal umadan, I bet they got psychosis when they realized the grass is not greener on the north only naked trees and naago kkkkkk:icon lol::icon lol:

And loool at Aftonbladet.. fuxkkn shit sida, litar inte ett skit på deras så kallade journalister fake ass xoolo weeye, I stopped taking them srs when they were doing a live rapport på en incident för ett par år sedan and they fcking lied, I and some other happened to be there, I remember how we roasted them on fb, shit was funny and sad at the same time. That day was the day I stopped being blonde:idontlike:

Waryaa it was you right... in the article one of the accused said excatly waxa aad soo qortay:ooh: this 16 year old rapist said ” she is fat, ugly and a hoe. She had sex with all my friends” and so he raped the 13 year old drunk girl with his little Brother, his freaking younger brother:susp:
Aftonbladet är bara blaska

I remember a case in UK where 3 Somali guys raped a young girl outside the court the guys mothers were protesting with signs calling people Racist and even taunting the Victim and her mother got me thinking as a parent why would you taunt the Victim and defend your kid when they have Done the rape all evidence is there?

Take a look at back home a girl cant Walk home by herself otherwise she will risk ending up getting raped or attacked Gathering clansmen to pay the girls family isnt really a solution and wont stop a rapist from doing it again harsher punishments and police patrolling at night is better for everyone

Why are you ppl posting this shit during ramadan?? i swear what happened to this forum all i see nowadays are athiest threads, Madow loving threads and somali bashing threads. We truly as a race have some of the most useless ppl on the planet, there are some ppl who enjoy shitting on themselves and their own race. We are almost as bad as the We Waz Kangz ppl, only we exhibit this kind of self hating behaviour without having been enslaved.

:faysalwtf:

lol.… the future of Somalia is the alt right nationalism + conservatism

Aftonbladet är bara blaska

Take a look at back home a girl cant Walk home by herself otherwise she will risk ending up getting raped or attacked Gathering clansmen to pay the girls family isnt really a solution and wont stop a rapist from doing it again harsher punishments and police patrolling at night is better for everyone

warya have you been back home,,wat city you talking about. you will see women walkin alone at 3am and no one dare touch thm, and even in the countryside its quite common women walking alone on lengthy journeys.
do we have to highlight and make it big if one case occurs like once 5yrs.

Mercury

VIP
warya have you been back home,,wat city you talking about. you will see women walkin alone at 3am and no one dare touch thm, and even in the countryside its quite common women walking alone on lengthy journeys.
do we have to highlight and make it big if one case occurs like once 5yrs.
Yes I have many times I was there last summer aswell and a girl got attacked with a knife And rapes happen back home

Why tf would I when clearly Somali women are suffering in the hands of disgusting creatures that happen to be Somali men? So I’m just gonna leave this alone and let it get worse?! U dumb fucking cow

It’s truly disgusting that somali men would
Rape somali girls even in the diaspora
Subhan’Allah I have heard stories

And them laughing about it makes it even
Worse

Yes I have many times I was there last summer aswell and a girl got attacked with a knife And rapes happen back home

didn't say it doesn't happen but very very rare indeed, did you ever get up 430 am for morning prayers and see all these women waking alone to work(mostly slaughter house,vegetable ladies etc). you will hardly hear ,,you know you could get killed by her family,,,

Mercury

VIP
didn't say it doesn't happen but very very rare indeed, did you ever get up 430 am for morning prayers and see all these women waking alone to work(mostly slaughter house,vegetable ladies etc). you will hardly hear ,,you know you could get killed by her family,,,

Its not rare at all for all we know it can be much higher back home

Rapists in Somaliland will no longer be allowed to marry victims under new law
They instead face 30 years in prison or a life sentence if they infect their victims with HIV

See how recent this news is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts