They've got beard weave now

enhanced-21802-1412630890-25.jpg
Interesting:ehh:

Thank you cousin :samwelcome:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i don’t want a man who looks like he spends more time getting ready than I do. You can relate somaha. Also, they all looks short.

I relate 100%

They are all very vain too, except one or two of them who are ogadens

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
There’s nothing uglier than a beard. A beard can make a 20 year old look 40. It ages men drastically and takes away from their natural beauty. All those men would look 10 times more attractive if they just got rid of the beard. Even moustaches are better than beards
:susp:
:kendrickcry::kendrickcry::friendhug:

Cartman

reformed
There’s nothing uglier than a beard. A beard can make a 20 year old look 40. It ages men drastically and takes away from their natural beauty. All those men would look 10 times more attractive if they just got rid of the beard. Even moustaches are better than beards
Nayaa im clean shaven and 19 :cosbyhmm::diddyass:

I'll make you an eunuch if you don't quit the bullshit :yousmart:
I always see you simpin warya. Where do you think that it's going to take you? No one is going to give you their socials or show their face on SSPOT. It's pointless, caadi iskadig.

You realize that you're flirting anonymously? For all you know it could be a battyboy that you're talking to.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Did @Furioso say that???? Beard is a beautiful masculine statement. Right away u tell the world u a man. U only just have to up your game with a deep voice. If u have a high voice, then u need to shave that thing off. It is a disadvantage to u. I have seen gay white and black african americans wear high heels and make up with a beard. And i look at them and say--what is your end game here? Scratchy niimo?

I relate 100%

They are all very vain too, except one or two of them who are ogadens

yes vanity is such an ugly trait on a man. I want to be the cute one in the relationship and for everyone to ask what am I doing with him?
I bet your lorry driver mareexan husband is rough and rugged, he won’t be wearing spf before he leaves the home like these new age faraxs.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I always see you simpin warya. Where do you think that it's going to take you? No one is going to give you their socials or show their face on SSPOT. It's pointless, caadi iskadig.

You realize that you're flirting anonymously? For all you know it could be a battyboy that you're talking to.

3w11os.jpg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Did @Furioso say that???? Beard is a beautiful masculine statement. Right away u tell the world u a man. U only just have to up your game with a deep voice. If u have a high voice, then u need to shave that thing off. It is a disadvantage to u. I have seen gay white and black african americans wear high heels and make up with a beard. And i look at them and say--what is your end game here? Scratchy niimo?
I have a mustache and stubble, that’s about it. :mjdontkno:

This is what I don't get about those retards saying Somali men are ugly.. If we are ugly how can we father beautiful daughters/girls.. Something doesn't add up in the equation. But maybe twitter adoons and xarlimos don't even know what a math equation is :snoop:
I think what they mean is that our features suit females more like the slim nose and curly hair all that good shit. Even got a few bitties telling me I'd look good as a female as if I was gonna go tranny on the spot or some shit smdh. :tocry:

I think what they mean is that our features suit females more like the slim nose and curly hair all that good shit. Even got a few bitties telling me I'd look good as a female as if I was gonna go tranny on the spot or some shit smdh. :tocry:

They trying clap your cheeks sxb :samwelcome:

Trending

Latest posts